General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

" LOST" *spoilers*

<< < (124/125) > >>

puddin:
 :groan: :groan: how are we suppose to sleep untill 2008?
so many questions  :umn: I don't think they were rescued right then and there ..and crap I need to know who died and why Jack was sad and no one else cared  :groan:and yeah that about Kate being a fugitive..and maybe Jacks dad is alive? there was no body in the coffin and and and  :groan:

Cole:
I concur!! How I am supposed to get up in the morning with no new Lost episodes until January!?!?!

I'm hopeless. and Charlie. my favorite character. i'm still in denial.

TheCinera:
Why couldn't Charlie try to swim through the hole that blew up after the room filled up with water?  He might have still lived.

puddin:
Thats what I kept saying Cinera..why not swim through the port hole?I guess he knew the plan would not work if he did not die? It was his destiny. :'(
I assume the one eyed bastard is dead? Finally? How many lives does that dude have? Now looking back...Desmond gave one-eyed his freedom and think that is why one-eyed held off pulling the pin on the grenade, he returned the favor and waited untill Charlie closed the door.

tanbuns:
I'm thinking next season, the Losties will still be on the island. Episode one will probably be Desmond trying to get to Jack et. al. in time to tell them that Naomi's people are not who they say they are, and were not sent by Penny afterall. Then the majority of the other 16 episodes will be them fighting against these new 'bad guys'!!! Wonder if the Losties and the Others will join forces?

Why is it that every time we finally get an answer to a question, three more questions pop up to take its place?  :lol:

Who was in the casket?
Who did Kate need to get back home to?
Is Kate pregnant?
Is Christian Shepard dead?
Is Charlie really dead?
What about one-eyed guy?
After killing two defenseless people in three episodes, has Sawyer officially gone over to the dark side?
Was Ben telling the truth about the boat people?
Will Locke become the new leader of the Others?
What bad thing happened on the Lost island, that Jack needs to go back and change?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version