Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 107600 times)

Bashful

Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #600 on: December 21, 2006, 12:09:42 PM »
She has no mementos, no photos or sentimental items she may have saved.  Those are the things that cannot be replaced.  How difficult that would be.  I sure feel for Lily.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »
** spoilers **

ABC Releases LOST Season Three Details

January 7, 2007

ABCMedianet has released the sound-bites for the remainder of LOST season three, which begins February 7th at its new time 10:00pm. As expected, it looks like the season will continue to twist and turn out of control. Some may consider the rest of this to be spoilers, so tread lightly.

As the second part of Season Three opens, Jack seems to have gained the upper hand, as Ben's life literally rests in his hands. His demands are simple - release Kate and Sawyer as prisoners of "The Others," let them safely return to the island and he'll stay behind. But does Jack have a hidden agenda? Kate finally made her romantic decision between Jack and Sawyer by choosing the smitten con man - but were her feelings for him genuine? Juliet - one of "The Others" -- makes a shocking decision that could endanger her standing with her people. After the death of Eko, Locke's obsession to uncover the secrets of the island leads Sayid to believe that his intentions may not be in the best interests of his fellow survivors. Sun and Jin will continue to celebrate their pregnancy - but is the child really Jin's? Just as Charlie returns into the good graces of Claire and her baby, Aaron, Desmond drops a bombshell on him that could change the course of his life forever. After the hatch imploded and the electromagnetic charge was expelled, questions arise as to what effects it had on the island - as well as the outside world. Will Penny Widmore find the island and her long, lost love, Desmond, and can the survivors find a way to interact with the outside world?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #602 on: January 19, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »
spoilers

Question: Can you tell me something new about Lost? Anything big or small would be great!— Joshua
Ausiello: Would you settle for ginormous?! After Lost's press-tour session on Sunday, Carlton Cuse revealed to me exclusively that he and Damon Lindelof are parting with tradition and not code-naming this season's top-secret finale scene after a Jewish bread product. (To recap, Walt's kidnapping in the Season 1 finale was known as "The Bagel," Season 2's introduction of Penny was known as "The Challah" and this season's climactic game-changer was slated to be called "The Matzo.") "We're actually not calling it 'The Matzo,'" Cuse said. "We're calling it 'The Snake in the Mailbox.' We were just joking about how scary that would be if you came home and you stuck your hand in the mailbox and there was a snake in there. So we thought, 'Well, that's actually a good metaphor for the surprise of our Season 3 ending.'" And this, my friends, is where things get really spoilery. [Spoiler alert] When I asked Cuse if he could drop any hints about "The Snake in the Mailbox," he offered up this fraktastic piece of prattle: "I think Penny and Desmond's relationship will become something that will be a part of the season finale."

Question: Could you give us some info 'bout the future Skate on Lost?— Jeannette
Ausiello: As I strongly hinted at a few weeks ago, Kate's Jack/Sawyer dilemma is far from resolved — despite what happened in that cage last fall. "It would be a bad assumption to assume [the triangle] was over," warns Carlton Cuse. "For that moment in time, Sawyer was the right choice. But that's not the end of it, but any means whatsoever."

Question: Will the Jack-Juliet relationship develop into something more than just captor-hostage story line?— Natalie
Ausiello: Most definitely, says Cuse. "The relationship and the chemistry between these two characters is something we're really interested in as writers. Juliet is a really intriguing character. It's not entirely clear how good she is or how bad she is. What are her underlying motives? What is her history on the island? And I think her relationship with [Jack] is something that is going to be really compelling as we run into the later part of the season."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2007, 05:09:32 PM »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2007, 05:40:53 PM »
I've heard that the entire episode of EP7 has been leaked onto the internet. I think I saw it through torrents(may have been fake), but I'm going to wait the haitus out.  But gawd, I can't wait for this show to come back!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #605 on: January 20, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
OFF Topic!!  :yess:

Unaired Day Break episodes will be available online
January 18th, 2007 on SpoilerBuzz.com
If you were a fan of Taye Diggs ABC show Day Break - the show that was supposed to fill the weeks that Lost was on hiatus for - you are in luck. For the show’s few fans, ABC has announced that the remaining episodes will be available online.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: " LOST" *spoilers*
« Reply #606 on: January 24, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
Question: Lost scoop with a cherry on top, please?— Kelly Rae

Ausiello: Charlie's about to get his comeuppance for kidnapping Sun last season. "That is getting resolved in an upcoming episode," exec producer Carlton Cuse tells me. "Sun finally finds out who actually did that to her. It takes place in another character's episode, but it becomes an important ancillary part of that episode." Cuse adds that it's a "reasonable assumption" that the reveal will cause problems between Charlie and Claire.

Question: Where the frak is Vincent on Lost? Was he on the boat with Michael and Walt?— Casey

Ausiello: No, he's still on the island, per Cuse, who reveals, "The dog is coming back very soon." Someone who is not coming back anytime soon, however, is Michelle Rodriguez — despite rumors to the contrary. "She was over in Hawaii visiting friends and all of a sudden there was this furor," he says of recent Web rumors. "We might have her back at some point, but she's not currently back on the show."

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #607 on: January 27, 2007, 08:33:14 PM »
I know that this is not LOST news, but I figured it'd be an appropriate place to post this exciting good news about Day Break for all you who never got to see the end of it!

"Beginning Jan. 29, a new episode of Day Break will premiere every Monday exclusively at ABC.com!"

Source: http://abc.go.com/primetime/daybreak/index.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #608 on: January 28, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
Thanks Cinera!! Finally an ending in the future for us Day Break fans.... ;D

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »
10 more days until LOST comes back!

I know, Puddin, it's about time.  I can't wait to watch the first three unaired episodes tomorrow.  I thought it wouldn't come back until the End of Febuary (as they said previously).

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #610 on: March 20, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
We finally find out how Locke gets into a wheelchair on Wednesday!  I've been waiting for this episode for a LONG LONG time.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
Cinera, basically tvguide tells us that Charlie is in the line of fire when Jack plans to destroy the others. See I have not been reading spoilers but have thought this might be what happens.

Now that I've blown reading the spoilers I went over to http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/ and have read everything  (:;) !!

I CAN exclusively reveal that Dominic Monaghan will be on permanent shore leave from the brilliant Lost Island. He'll be one of FIVE characters killed off in an explosive confrontation between the original castaways and those freaky Others.
Lord Of The Rings Star Dom, who plays druggie musician Charlie, hopes Lost will help him find his way back into movies again.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #612 on: May 23, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »
Who saw the finale?  I never guessed the ending.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #613 on: May 23, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
I knew it! I said to my BF this is Jack in the future but then he was yelling for them to get his dad down here when he was in the hospital so I thought oh I'm wrong ..but now we know
Poor Charlie...I cried  :'( Why Why!?
Mother & child reunion ..sweet
Walt! Locke! WTF!?
Hurly and the van! Hurly " HEY others, you there? We got you bastards!"  :lol3:
who's funeral?
who is Kate going back to?
who did they leave on the island that Jack wants to go back?

OMG I can't stand it! Now I have to know  :groan: (:;)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #614 on: May 23, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »
Does this mean that the rest of the show (if they leave the island next season) will focus on Jack trying to come back to the island and the other LOST cast stuck on the island are trying to get off?

I hope they don't leave the island, but it would make for a great mid-series twist.  I'm sure, in the next week, all the easter eggs will be revealed on the fansites.  Especially a good screenshot of the article Jack had.  That might give us a clue about who died.  I'm guessing it's Juliet or Ben, but it's definitely someone from the island.

Also, I thought Kate was a fugitive.  How did she start to walk free and not be imprisioned?  Guess we'll have to watch the rest of the series to find out.  Sucks that we have to wait until January now to find out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #615 on: May 23, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »
 :groan: :groan: how are we suppose to sleep untill 2008?
so many questions  :umn: I don't think they were rescued right then and there ..and crap I need to know who died and why Jack was sad and no one else cared  :groan:and yeah that about Kate being a fugitive..and maybe Jacks dad is alive? there was no body in the coffin and and and  :groan:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2007, 08:43:33 AM »
I concur!! How I am supposed to get up in the morning with no new Lost episodes until January!?!?!

I'm hopeless. and Charlie. my favorite character. i'm still in denial.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »
Why couldn't Charlie try to swim through the hole that blew up after the room filled up with water?  He might have still lived.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2007, 11:22:14 AM »
Thats what I kept saying Cinera..why not swim through the port hole?I guess he knew the plan would not work if he did not die? It was his destiny. :'(
I assume the one eyed bastard is dead? Finally? How many lives does that dude have? Now looking back...Desmond gave one-eyed his freedom and think that is why one-eyed held off pulling the pin on the grenade, he returned the favor and waited untill Charlie closed the door.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #619 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:36 AM »
I'm thinking next season, the Losties will still be on the island. Episode one will probably be Desmond trying to get to Jack et. al. in time to tell them that Naomi's people are not who they say they are, and were not sent by Penny afterall. Then the majority of the other 16 episodes will be them fighting against these new 'bad guys'!!! Wonder if the Losties and the Others will join forces?

Why is it that every time we finally get an answer to a question, three more questions pop up to take its place?  :lol:

Who was in the casket?
Who did Kate need to get back home to?
Is Kate pregnant?
Is Christian Shepard dead?
Is Charlie really dead?
What about one-eyed guy?
After killing two defenseless people in three episodes, has Sawyer officially gone over to the dark side?
Was Ben telling the truth about the boat people?
Will Locke become the new leader of the Others?
What bad thing happened on the Lost island, that Jack needs to go back and change?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #620 on: June 01, 2007, 12:10:13 PM »
I think it's safe to say Charlie is really dead.  It's been said he won't be back next season.  As for Patchy, he'll probably find another way to survive...as he's done in the past.