Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 108264 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #475 on: October 30, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »
Yes, but then it will be new episodes all the way! And that will give me time to work on American Idol. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #476 on: October 30, 2006, 11:46:06 AM »
I fear the break but you're right Jeff, nothing but new episodes from Feb. 7th
till the end of season 3. The eye-patch guy might be another new face on the
island. I think the mini-season might be quite the cliffhanger.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: October 30, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »
Yea, I think they said it was going to be a cliff-hanger. Thus, one mini-season and another longer season. Interesting concept. I wonder if any other shows may follow this pattern?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #478 on: October 30, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »
It will be a cliffhanger.  I heard it's better than the Season 1 and 2 cliffhangers!

I don't know if this format will work for LOST.  "Day Break" is taking over the time slot after it, and it may push LOST out of Wednesday.  Let's hope the idea won't backfire.  In my opinion, I like the concept, but having repeats of LOST for a few months is better than no episodes of LOST for a few months.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: October 30, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »
I thnk the concept will work. I guess we'll have to watch to find out.

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2006, 12:04:36 PM »
I'm sure it will work out fine, nothing will take Losts place on Wed. nights, if Daybreak does
good it will most likely be the one that gets a new time slot.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2006, 12:16:42 PM »
I sure do hope LOST will do fine.

Off Topic: I wonder why ABC is introducing so many new dramas this year.  They haven't had much luck lately, and it looks like Six Degrees is on the verge of cancelation.  I saw it, and stopped watching halfway through the 2nd episode.  Day Break does look interesting, but I don't feel like getting into it. 

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2006, 06:46:12 PM »
they said one of the survivors dies!!!!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2006, 07:23:23 PM »
Eko :popcorn:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »
that would be all the tallies!!!!!

how's your tighmaster working for ya?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2006, 09:31:49 PM »
Yep, it has been heard Eko dies in this episode. 

Cole - Bernard was one of the Tailies and he's still alive. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2006, 10:03:14 PM »
that would be all the tallies!!!!!

how's your tighmaster working for ya?
My thighmaster is working great, now I can squeeze the shlitz out of ya Cole  :meow: .

The Cost of Living - Podcast
Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse discuss last week's episode, preview "The Cost of Living" (11/1/06) and take fan questions.

Summary of points:

- Jae-Lee committed suicide
- Episode 10 is a Hurley flashback
- Kate does indeed love Sawyer (Joking?)
- They hint that Nikki/Paulo may get a flashback that involves what was going on whilst the main cast were off around the Island.
- When Dharma collapsed, the Polar bears escaped
- Confirmed death in Wednesday episode
- They also cleared up any dispute of there being two islands versus one island
- They said that the two-stage approach to Season 3 (6 episodes, hiatus, 17 episodes) has worked well, and they're going to do the same thing in Season 4.

- Locke and Desmond are on the beach and are talking to Sayid who has just returned with Jin and Sun. Locke tells Desmond to tell Sayid what he knows.
- Desmond tells Sayid that the computer did more that just reset the button/counter.
- Sayid asks if the plan is to try and communicate with the Others.
- Jack tells Ben that he has a tumor that will kill him.
- Sayid, Charlie and Hurley try to put out a burning hut which Eko is in.
- There is another priest in the hut which is Eko's brother Yemi.
- Locke repeats the famous line "Don't mistake coincidence for fate"
Source: Apollo
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #487 on: November 01, 2006, 09:40:35 PM »
 :furious: first of all how dare ABC tell us someone was going to die this episode and then have an Eko-centric show.  :furious:

don't tell me someone is going to die....LOL

Also what's up with the Locke ... I didn't know about the TV on other stations deal when he saw his own station last season in the Pearl?   :gaah:

Eko's death...OK love the black smoke crushing him to death...so the black smoke was after Locke season 1..eh

OK loving my latin survivor and of course a smokin' hot blonde to replace Shannon and Libby.

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #488 on: November 01, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »
I agree, I thought tonight's death was anti-climatic. Next death that's coming up, I want it to be a surprize.  I heard rumors that Juliet will kill someone in the Spring season premire.  And its a doozy, though I have no clue who it is.

Oh I agree, Nikki is smoking hot.  I just have a bad feeling she'll be joining Eko, Ana Lucia, Libby, Boone, and Shannon in the big island in the sky.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #489 on: November 01, 2006, 10:23:37 PM »
Wow just Wow! How did Nikki know there were 6 stations? did I miss something?

Jack Makes a Decision about Ben's Offer Next Week on "Lost"  11/2/06

JACK MAKES A DECISION ABOUT BEN'S OFFER, AND KATE FEARS THAT PICKETT MAY MAKE GOOD ON HIS THREAT TO KILL SAWYER, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"I Do" - Jack makes a decision regarding Ben's offer, Kate feels helpless when it looks like an angry Pickett is going to make good on his threat to kill Sawyer, and Locke discovers a hidden message that may guide him through the next steps of his journey to unlocking the secrets of the island, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Nathan Fillion as Kevin, Eden-Lee Murray as Suzanne, Mark Stitham as minister and Frederic Lane as the marshal.

"I Do" was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Tucker Gates.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2006, 09:00:13 AM »
Why do I get the feeling Jack is still being played? I don't believe anything that chick was telling him. It's a ruse!

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2006, 09:42:03 AM »
these mind games are starting to remind me of the early days of Alias!!!!

Which were great  :jumpy: can they keep it up?

I think one of the main characters - Locke, Sawyer, or Sayid need to be killed off if not a whole group of the b-class characters...rose, hurley, danielle....etc  :angel:

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »
I think log-carrying guy is going to die next.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #493 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:01 AM »
Pickett? Rumor is Juliet shoots and kills him ( YAY)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: November 02, 2006, 10:21:58 AM »
log-carrying guy is a Jay and Jack inside joke. LOL Yes, him.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #495 on: November 02, 2006, 10:24:10 AM »
I hate that guy  :meow: ! How dare he mess with my Sawyers beautiful face  :hallo23 !!

Ausiello Report Exclusive: Lost Execs React to Latest Death!I can't believe the smoke monster killed Mr. Eko!

Sure, the stick-toting warlord wasn't exactly my favorite character, but he was a fascinating creature, not to mention one of the last remaining survivors of that cursed tail section. Why did Eko have to go? That's a question for Lost boys Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who addressed Eko's passing — and the exit of his portrayer, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje — in an interview with yours truly earlier this week.

Ausiello: Another actor leaves Lost just months after he's pulled over in Hawaii for a traffic violation. This is the part where you guys tell me there's absolutely no connection.
Carlton Cuse: We actually work very closely with the Honolulu police department, and they have final script approval.
Damon Lindelof: Look, we feel very strongly about traffic violations, no matter how minor they are. All we can say is that Evangeline Lilly got a parking ticket last week, and she better not count her chickens.
Lindelof: The honest answer is, this story was sailing for months before his brush with the law — which was widely blown up by the press. What actually happened is not anything remotely illegal. (FYI: The charges were later dropped.)
Cuse: When Adewale came on the show, he didn’t want to make a long-term commitment to a series. We love him and so we agreed that he would come on the show and then we would find a time in which his arc would come to an end. And we sort of felt after a lot of conversations with him — most of which took place at the end of the spring last year — that we would finish his character somewhere in [these first] six episodes. And as we started talking about what was going to really help the drama of these six episodes, we thought, “Well, this is the perfect place to do it.” As we said, we all kind of went into this [with the idea] that it was only going to be for a limited period of time.

Ausiello: It's no secret that Adewale wasn’t the most beloved cast member. Did that play any role in his departure? [FYI: In next week's issue of TV Guide magazine — on sale Nov. 9 — my colleague, Shawna Malcom, reports that, per multiple sources, the 39-year-old actor had become an increasingly difficult presence on set, refusing to film scenes as scripted, insisting on rewrites and even "demanding" several times to be released from his contract.]
Lindelof: We don’t really talk about anything other than the creative decisions made on the show. If you’re hearing it from other people, you’re not hearing that from us. Not to mention, we’re in L.A. So we would never let that kind of thing determine the creative direction of the show. We’re all in the service of the story.

For more from Damon and Carlton, you may want to check out next Wednesday's 100th Ask Ausiello. Because they may be two of the very special guests I've been alluding to. And in lieu of an expensive gift, they may be giving me some major-ass prattle about the rest of the season. (Tee-hee.) 

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700010897

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: November 02, 2006, 10:54:43 AM »
That's too bad. He was a character I really liked. Well, okay he's gone. Maybe they can focus more on Hurley then. He's my next favorite character.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #497 on: November 02, 2006, 11:09:28 AM »
you know i don't get it... 'difficlut to work with' that happens in every line of work and unless you know both sides of the story that accusation is pretty lame

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: November 02, 2006, 11:13:34 AM »
Rumor is they are thinking of hiring Shannon Doherty to take his place.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #499 on: November 02, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »
Hurley is having his own flashback on the 10th episode this season.   :jumpy:

...Juliet killing Pickett doesn't shock me at all.