Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 110036 times)

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #450 on: October 18, 2006, 11:12:08 PM »
Maybe the other "others" are the "zombies" Carlton and Damon keep talking about  :lol3:
I have watched tonights episode but I spoke with my g/f and she says it was a real
interesting one.

On a side note about last weeks episode, does anyone here even believe that mr. lee
jumped to his death? I think he may have had a little help. He had the necklace in his hand
so I'm thinking Sun may have confronted him and pushed him?
The tribe has spoken....

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #451 on: October 18, 2006, 11:19:59 PM »
Also I don't know if Cinera got an answer to the book name the others were reading but
from other site I've visited it seems like it was Carrie.

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost-pictures/secret_two.jpg
The tribe has spoken....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #452 on: October 18, 2006, 11:20:26 PM »
Oh I think Sun so kicked Sae?'s butt out the wondow or balcony whatever  :knuckles: !
As for tonights show my jaw dropped when I saw Boone ..I knew it was coming but had no idea what his role was . Also it was fun to see the polar bears again .
I have to rewatch the episode because my guy came home at 9;30 and was  B:) B:) ..later  :waves:

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #453 on: October 19, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »
I thought last night's episode was pretty lame, and as usual left more questions then answers.

When we left season 2, Mr. Eko and Charlie were trying to get into the hatch, while Locke was trying to stop Desmond from pushing the button. Then the explosion/implosion!!!

Now this episode, where we are supposed to find out what happened to everyone. But it never really explains things. How did Locke end up lying in the jungle? What happened to Desmond's clothes? How did Charlie get out unscathed? How did Mr. Eko end up in the polar bear cave? Why did nobody at LOST camp go see what the hell just happened?

And I don't really get the point of all the Locke flashbacks. What were they trying to show us?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #454 on: October 19, 2006, 10:08:10 AM »
What I got out of the Locke flashbacks was that Locke has to clean up his mess  :lol:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #455 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »
Thanks, BRL.  I found out it was Carrie a week ago.  I've read it already, though.

I loved the Locke flashbacks.  But the left us on a mysterious note.  I want to know what happens next in his flashbacks! 

And the dream:  Now that was trippy.  Great to see a familiar face again!  Although I thought Boone's hair was short, not long.  That was wierd, but who cares!  It was a great LOST episode!

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #456 on: October 19, 2006, 12:43:50 PM »
 :luvu: it. I'm happy the new and improved hunk is apart of the good guys and not the 'others'

I predict Charlie or Locke will be killed off soon  :meow:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #457 on: October 19, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »
I predict Charlie or Locke will be killed off soon  :meow:

Killing off Locke?!  No, the writers can't do that cause his story still hasn't been told fully yet, and we still don't know why he's was in a wheelchair yet.  Charllie can't be killed off cause he'll be having a flashback after this 6-episode arc.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #458 on: October 19, 2006, 07:00:03 PM »
 :hallo1 remember they like to  :hallo1 us thats what keeps up watching

expect the unexpected

plus last three kills have been women
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #459 on: October 19, 2006, 09:08:29 PM »
plus last three kills have been women

I think what Cole is trying to say is that the writers are sexist.  :nono2:
But what about Boone?  he died and he was a guy. 
The next will be a guy.  And it won't be superKate, Claire, or pregnant Sun.  Desmond can't go cause he's the new one.  I'm thinking Eko, Sayid, or Sawyer.  Their backstories have been told already.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #460 on: October 19, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »
NO NOT Sawyer  :hallo1 ! I say Sayid if anyone  :hallo3

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #461 on: October 19, 2006, 10:53:24 PM »
Charlie might not last as long as we might think, remember what Boone said to Locke in
the airport? "Not them they'll be fine, for now." andi don;t think it will be Locke either.
Sayid is my guess as well, his story seems finished. I guess we'll know by the end of
the season. Maybe we'll be lucky and no one will die this season, but the chances of that happening are
as good as seeing the Zombie season happen.  :hallo2
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #462 on: October 20, 2006, 08:24:27 AM »
sayid and sawyer have hit the badunkdunk LOL....and in scary movies we know what that means  :lol3:

[IM

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: October 20, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »
means you dont know what you are talking about B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #464 on: October 21, 2006, 09:54:30 AM »
Charlie might not last as long as we might think, remember what Boone said to Locke in
the airport? "Not them they'll be fine, for now."

You bring up a good point.  Though, we left off on a good note with Claire and Charlie last season.  They kissed, remember?  They haven't shown us more on their character arc and I think Damon and Carlton want to make it last until the season finale.  I don't think Charlie or Claire (nor Aaron, for that matter) will buy the farm anytime soon.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #465 on: October 24, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »
can't wait ..although I hate seeing someone tortured  :hallo5.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #466 on: October 25, 2006, 09:02:46 AM »
I'm still waiting for Damon and Carlton's podcast on the last episode.  Hopefully, it'll be on iTunes before tonight's episode airs!  It's a Sawyer-centric!

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2006, 02:05:52 PM »
Looks like that podcast wont be up this week, but we do get a small interview with Mr. Eko.

Last nights episode was so amazing, and I didn't think for a minute that they
put anything in Sawyer. So many new questions are coming up in this little 6 part
mini-season. 2 Islands?

Hows that even possible? Didn't the French lady have a map of the
whole island?

I'm sure she would have noticed a second island. And Ben said the "SUB" had returned,
does this mean the others have a submarine?

Jack is there to save a 40 year old man with a spinal tumor? I think that might be Ben after his
Of Mice and Men speech to Sawyer.

Desmond now seems to have Lockes gift of predicting things that are going to happen on the
island. Did this happen because of the implosion?

So many other questions, I'll have to re watch this episode again. Only 2 more episodes to
go before the mini-season ends.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #468 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:50 PM »
So many questions, and still many answers to be given.  Carlton and Damon are geniuses!

I got the podcasts today, one was an interview with Locke and the latest one I got with Triple A.  I had to manually download them from the iTunes store, and have yet to listen to them.  I listen to the Jay and Jack podcast religiously though.  They are too funny. 

I'm sure she would have noticed a second island. And Ben said the "SUB" had returned,
does this mean the others have a submarine?

No, not a submarine.  Ben meant that they're getting a Subway on the island.  The Quiznos they had ran out of business.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #469 on: October 26, 2006, 09:13:13 PM »
I thought this episode was much better than last weeks. Lots of action with Sawyer and Jack!!!

Island #2 may somewhat explain why the Losties hadn't found the Others before now. But why did no one not see the other island before now?

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #470 on: October 27, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #471 on: October 30, 2006, 10:39:31 AM »
Previews really look neat. Nice to know they will be going back to the pearl hatch, that was a neat set-up with all the cameras.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #472 on: October 30, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »
Anyone have any idea who that guy with the Eye-Patch is?  He was on one of the Pearl Hatch's TV in the previews.  Looks creepy, justin time for the halloween season!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #473 on: October 30, 2006, 11:01:43 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. To me, at first it looked like Desmond, but I'm sure I'm worng about that.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #474 on: October 30, 2006, 11:38:35 AM »
Sounds like we may have a new character approaching.  I wonder if he'll have anything to do with the half-season finale next week.  Remember:  We do have only 2 episodes left until we go on another break til its gets back on Febuary 7th!  (That's 4 months from now!)