Author Topic: Ep. 12: Price for Immunity  (Read 10126 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ep. 12: Price for Immunity
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:38:31 PM »

Survivor Guatemala Ep. 12: Price for Immunity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Survivor: Guatemala

Thursday, Dec. 1, 8pm EST
CBS 

Thanks to HaroldBalzaccio for the title

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep. 12: Price for Immunity
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 02:26:56 PM »
I'l leave this here for now

Tooth Of Time 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 11-21-05, 01:42 PM (EST)

I am doing the best I can with the events that happened, not previously knowing firsthand. Communication's given to myself may not always be completely comprehended and perceived
100%
When I gave little detailed information on SS, and they are not 100%. You get massacred. SS seem's to be slowly eradicating any one who might have spoilers. Thus you find me here. I was kindly invited over, where people are nice. (smile)

The first spoiler I had in August was they will be filming in Panama again. I was almost eradicated with that one.

I spoiled before the show started Jamie being a jerk/going to the end of the line event, Judd wins the Family Reward, Danni get's an immunity envelope and the Final Four.

I was told it is an Food Auction/Twist/Family Reward. Judd borrows money from other Survivor's to win the Family visit. He will take Stephanie and Cindy. His wife, Stephanie's boyfriend, and Cindy's twin sister came. Will he win the Family Reward? Will he borrow money? <---too detailed for the SS Board. Will he take Cindy and Stephanie? I was told he gets voted out next. Now, next means what? That episode or the next week or the next? I really do not know? Let's wait and see if this does happen, if so. This I do know, he was not in the Final Four.

FYI-I had tidbits of events told to me without knowing any contestants faces or names. A lot of information and an old worn out brain.

I wish I had been here from the beginning.
Tooth of Time

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/6147.shtml#21

Tooth Of Time 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 11-22-05, 09:52 AM (EST)

I was told in August about BJ and Steph coming back. I just laughed and said, "right" I was told Stephanie makes the final two. The other F2 was a real skinny girl with a boy's name. My source believes Danni to be the victor. Stephanie was not liked and betrayed.
I asked okay tell me who is 3rd and 4th. Third was the Gay guy & Fourth was a Fishmonger with big hair. Remember I did not know any of these names, so that is how I was told to remember them.

Funny stuff!
TOT

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 02:30:45 PM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 08:21:54 PM »
Ok so all i can say is that I completely support this 100%.  First ill say Sucks is Sucks get used to it or dont post like the rest of us. The Food Auction/Twist/Reward just kinda adds up.  Everyone thought Danni finding the idol in an envelope dead after Gary pulled a miracle; However with the title Price for Immunity I immediarely thought instantly it would be an auction with your typical food items thats twist in the end because the mystery plate contained the immunity idol again.  Ok before I get to deep into this Gary is going this week face it, Hogeboom out.  So we have Rafe, Steph, Lydia, Cindy, Judd, and Danni here.  Now here is where it gets interesting these guys want food bad and they are willing to pay hell there is no telling how much Judd will pay for a beer.  Now I can see most dwindling their money down quite a bit then much like last season where Tom saved his money for the end to get letters (smart move) they should be saving their moeny to buy a chance to go see their loved ones probably in an over night. Where it would make sense that two others would come so you have 3 there and 3 at camp to make the numbers work.  Face it RC's after jury start are ment to display a pecking order wether it be by strength (last week) or in the tribe (this week), then when you win the reward they put you in akward situations by making you pick tribemates.  Instantly is who are your friends more???? and who will help you ???? So I can definately see Judd, winning and taking Steph and Cindy becuase they couldnt win and decided to help him beat hmmm maybe Danni??? So yay Judd wins but wait Jeffy pulls out the white envelope Danni Bids and wins BINGO Immunity Idol out of no where the question is does she open it right away ???? chances are they would play it off like its letters from home. So then you have Steph, Cindy, Judd away and Danni, Rafe, and Lydia left at camp to bicker and bond like everyone does late in Survivor.  Hmmm who are the F4 supposed to be thats right Steph, Danni, Rafe, and Lydia kinda makes sense right????? If Judd does go THAT night which it think he does then Cindy seems kinda easy for Steph and the followers (ok so Danni isnt a follower but chick is real smart). At that point Danni, Rafe, and Steph would be a lock for F3 and they have admitted that they dont want to go wtih Lydia.  Pretty good F3 Steph and Rafe are tight so Danni will win final immunity and be a smart gal again and take Steph cause Rafe would be a tight race.  So Danni wins hands down BJ and Gary are locks for Danni, Judd and Jamie are both Bitter at Steph, Lydia will probably vote Steph but then again she would.  Cindy and Rafe are a little more up in the air but both are smart people and they know Steph has not played as well. I think its most likely 5-2 but i wouldnt be suprised at 6-1.  While im on a roll Ill say that Rafe wins the car at F4 RC hey he fits the profile. 

Finally was it July when we talked about BJ and Steph puddin????????

Danni wins I promise.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 08:21:17 PM »
CJ ,to be exact it was June 20th that my buddy let me know that BJ and Steph would be back  ;)

well we know the deal here ..Judd wins RC ( auction with a family visit  , takes Cindy & Steph , they all see their loved ones , Danni rumored to buy a immunity in her envelope and Judd voted off ? well maybe Judd but Lydia sure looks like someone to think about .
Lydia supposedly not happy about being left out and I bet Rafe isn't either ..are they left alone back at camp to ponder their next move and maybe Rafe brings Cindy in and thats how Judd gets voted out ? Rafe sure was shocked when Gary called Judd out on his lies !!

Next time
Danni feels the pressure
Danni: perfect little alliance is going to have to start breaking up, I'm not going down w/out a fight
Lydia makes a move
Lydia: how far do you want to get to final two?
Judd: as far you do
Lydia: maybe it's time we make a difference(?)
and tribe is shocked

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 08:24:28 PM »
this belongs here too

Family Visit

Brothers, sister, spouse and s.o. fly down.
Landon travels for Rafe.
Only Mindy, Kristen and Michael share good times.
Lydia is very unhappy player with decision! 

Landon is Rafe's brother, Mindy is Cindy's twin sister, Kristen is Judd's wife, and Michael is Steph's boyfriend.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 01:45:29 AM »
YAY for TOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Danni wins a immunity @ the reward auction  |#'
so far so good ..can we conclude that Judd gets the boot this Ep ?

Link
ToothOfTime

(10/24/05 10:12 pm)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 BINGO=Maybe Danni get's like an Immunity Envelope or something like that? I bet that is it erickman. Good job! 

Webclues:
In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 01:51:56 AM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 08:34:02 AM »
Wow JUNE 20th thats 2 whole months before TOT  =]/.  I vote Puddin for Ultimate Spoiler. {**}  SO who wins Puddin??????????????    Judd, Cindy, Lydia, Rafe, Steph or Danni????? hmmm that order looks familiar.  Im ready for Panama Spoilers already.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 11:02:41 AM »
CJ  {l{ , would not have known about BJ & Steph without you !!

Great read here at SFever

Jamie: I'm gonna give ya'll a little hint, okay? There's gonna be somebody with an exit that's better than mine. 

Jamie goes on and on about Steph   :)*
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 11:34:49 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 04:03:03 PM »
some pips , said something about will the auction lead to an all important immunity challenge

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 02:19:08 PM »
LOL !! Thanks to aka ives @messhall

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 05:06:59 PM »
WOW!!  That is nice to see.  :Xmas: Yea! for the present!

Thank you CBS!!! and ives for capping it  and Puddin' for bringing it over.  :kussC:

It looks real good on Danni, doesn't it?  :danceC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 05:09:21 PM »
more from aka ives

" this evelope holds an advantage "

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 06:50:30 PM »
Thanks puddin for the great info! :danceC:             :thumbC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 07:16:31 PM »
complete vidcaps thnaks to survivorfever   :Xmas:
I wasn't sure if Judd or Lydia was getting voted off the week but that shattered vidcap of Judd with Steph/Rafe/Cindy sure is making me lean towards Judd .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 09:15:54 AM »
thanks for all the vid caps

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 09:51:13 AM »
aww I didn't do anything but bring them over ..hopefully the real promo is up soon ..today .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 10:17:26 AM »
Ok the promo is up  :danceC:

VO: only 3 episodes to go . Survivor Thursday
Steph : OMG its an auction !!!!!!
VO: A surprise bidding war .But for What ?
Jeff: If you are in trouble this is worth bidding on
Judd: Awww!!
VO: and the once solid alliance
Judd: me Steph , Cindy & Rafe
VO: could shatter
Steph : I'll do whatever it takes < talking with Rafe & Danni >
VO: join the 50 million viewers that make survivor the #1 Reality show
Judd : if you think your safe in this game your crazy < too Lydia ?>
VO: new episode CBS Thursday

« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:44:54 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 01:02:55 PM »
to add , no Immunity challenge vidcaps ..could be the Family members are involved and thats why they aren't giving us a clue ? probably a puzzle or something ?
No matter Danni wins .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 01:54:36 PM »
 :holidayC: B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME OH :holidayC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 05:24:05 PM »
CJ the IC is Bingo  :grinC:  ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 02:08:47 AM »
Word of warning about ToothOfTime   ..is our favorite Angel in Devils clothing running amuk?
Sera is that you ? /{} just wondering  :heartC:

(%#
as posted @ Blows
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 02:32:57 AM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 01:24:18 PM »
I thought we decided two seasons ago that we will always be asking "who is seraphem really???"   ]][ (%#
"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2005, 01:33:12 PM »
reposting this here

OK guys if you ever get over to Harry's site ,TOT discussion , the whole thread is interesting but to cut to the point ..

last post
Seraphaem
Unkillable Cockroach
Amish Angel
The Great Pumpkin
I Spoiled the Pope
Gut-Eating Net Junkie
(12/1/05 2:09 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: ToothOfTime: The Discussion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to another edition of Who Do You Trust?. I'm your host, Bert Convy. Yes, I've been deceased for a number of years now, but I was buried with a microphone and this horrid suit."

"On my left we ToT ... who's given very accurate and detailed info about events on this seasons Survivor reality show. She has stated that Judd leaves on tonights episode."

"And on my right we have GhostoftheTilt0Whirl, who's been a very busy boy claiming that one of the contestants came back with a beerbelly and a severe case of diarrhea. He states that Lydia will be the next victim of a broken alliance."

"For $200 ... WHO DO YOU TRUST?

interesting ...
Tonights boot as promised

GhostofTheTilt0Whirl
(12/1/05 12:16 pm)
   Tonights boot as promised
 ok, I post on another board with another name, so no I didn't steal this.......

Lydia gets booted. How do I know, well lets just say the proof is in the pudding 
To add I trust Anti ,Judd just might be a guess by Sera ..and if I remember correctly Wezzie posted @ Messhall awhile back that she heard a female is booted after the family reward ..
what do you all think ?  (::)

Antithesys
Administrator
(12/1/05 12:53 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Boot
 If you're going to believe anyone this week it's my suggestion you believe Ghostie here. If my suggestions are worth anything.   
TDT picks Lydia with a ? mark

TDT PICKS
Episode Twelve
RC: Judd
IC: Danni
Boot: Lydia? 
http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/survivometer11.htm

BOOT/ Lydia? 
ToothOfTime explicitly states that Judd will get Gregged here, and get booted immediately after enjoying his Family Visit RC win. Of course, that was also supposed to happen to Jamie after giving up his place in the food line, but it makes sense here, since Judd is strong, and a threat to win future challenges.

The only other option is a Lydia boot here, since guatemalan peckerwood suggests she is unhappy with the outcome of the RC (presumably for missing a visit from her loved one). Displeasure with Lydia was played up in Ep11, so it's theoretically possible that, with Danni immune, Lydia could be the boot. And ivory Elephant (a.k.a. GoTT0W) posts at Sucks and at Blows: "Lydia gets booted."
http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/spoilers/index.htm

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2005, 04:25:41 PM »
I wish Judd would get the boot, but dont' think he will.  Judging from Ep11, Lydia blew it with her alliance & the trust level is GONE.  But I think she was next on the hit list anyway unless Danni doesn't win IC tonite!

Ruday  :waveC: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2005, 05:02:05 PM »
Ruday  :heartC: Danni does win IC ..we have pictures  :smileC: , glad you got here to read the updates in time !!