Author Topic: Pants on Fire !!  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
Pants on Fire !!
« on: November 11, 2005, 11:04:40 AM »
Liar #1.  Judd.

I have to admit, I thought Judd was going to get the boot because (with the additional private immunity clue), he "knew too much."  Get him out before he finds the idol, or at least get him to feel vulnerable enough to cough it up at Tribal Council.

Well, he confesses that he's not very good at keeping secrets.  So that's why he shows the clue to Stephanie.  Then we see that he's dumb enough to (a) lie to the others about the clue, taking no precautions that Stephanie would know (and later confirm?) he lied, and (b) parade around the jungle looking UP, not DOWN - contrary to his advice.

About (a), maybe he and Stephanie were in cahoots.  If so, does she stick with Judd and keep her million-dollar-smile mouth shut?  Or does she pipe up WHEN Gary exposes Judd as a liar.  (WOW.  Did you see how big and round Judd's eyes were when he todd Jeff that he hasn't lied in this game?)  I think she'll drop Judd like a bad habit.

For (b), believe me when I say my first thought was that it would be a great idea to tail Judd.  Still, I give Gary a lot of credit.  He would have gotten extra credit if he yelled, "Judd, watch your step!" as they were looking around.

Liar #2.  Jamie.

Again, involving Gary.  This one will be tough for Gary to prove.  The best he can do - maybe enough - is to point out that Jamie's name didn't show up on a ballot.  I think Jamie is on thin ice to start with, which makes him less believable.  For his part, Gary's perceived to be a physical threat.  Fair to say, Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C was to boot off Gary this time.  Does that create a little resentment - something that will cloud others' reason?

It will be interesting to see how these things play out.  Chances are, one of these three will be voted off.  It won't be Lydia.  (I'll spare you my anti-Lydia diatribe.  At least for now.  ...  You're welcome.)

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
Re: Pants on Fire !!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 05:46:22 PM »
Liar #1.  Judd.

I have to admit, I thought Judd was going to get the boot because (with the additional private immunity clue), he "knew too much."  Get him out before he finds the idol, or at least get him to feel vulnerable enough to cough it up at Tribal Council.

About (a), maybe he and Stephanie were in cahoots.  If so, does she stick with Judd and keep her million-dollar-smile mouth shut?  Or does she pipe up WHEN Gary exposes Judd as a liar.  (WOW.  Did you see how big and round Judd's eyes were when he todd Jeff that he hasn't lied in this game?)  I think she'll drop Judd like a bad habit.

OH NO!!!  STEPAME  PLANS TO TAKE JUDD TO THE FINAL TWO!!!!

Liar #2.  Jamie.

Fair to say, Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C was to boot off Gary this time.  Does that create a little resentment - something that will cloud others' reason?

We were discussing this at work.  Does anyone think that they might have booted Jamie, (plan A) if he did not win individual immunity?  And why wasn't anyone in the dominate alliance concerned about keeping BobbyJon before Gary.  Did Stephame, have that much influence that Gary needed to go before BJ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 08:48:33 PM »
Stephanie has all her little ducks in a row  :buzz: all sitting ducks that is .

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 10:08:06 AM »
I was hoping Jamie would get the old heave ho but then he won II so-----. I think Steph is about ready to get rid of him and, I think she thought she could control BJ more so than Gary. Too bad she had a backup plan. She has to get rid of the more likable strong people and take an obnoxious one to final two in order to win. I'm hoping she will get screwed up before it's all over. Gotta have hope.

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 07:09:26 PM »
What a neat strategy.  Get to the final 9.  Don't be a physical threat.  Lie to everyone.  Get caught.  Repeat as needed.  Collect second place dough.  Maybe that's Judd's plan!

How many torches of the tragically disillusioned litter the walkway to Losers' Lodge?  Can you play too hard for first place?  There's only one winner.  Second place might not be all that hard to get.  Swallow your pride and cash the check.  The people sitting behind you in the forum after the finale had a smaller payday.

Am I on to something?