Author Topic: Episode 11:"Everything Is Personal"  (Read 6408 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Episode 11:"Everything Is Personal"
« on: November 09, 2005, 07:57:54 PM »

Survivor: Guatemala Episode 11

"Everything Is Personal"

Thursday, November 24th, 8pm
CBS 

thanks to HaroldBalzaccio for the title

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Episode 11:"Everything Is Personal"
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:42:43 PM »
If the spoilers hold up Gary should be next person on the jury , TDT has a tip that Garys family member does not come for reward [ Family Reward EP 12 ?]

Thanks to SurvivorFever

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 11:47:36 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:49:16 PM »
WebTeasers ( pass the popcorn !!)

One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.

Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 11:55:31 PM »
 B:) B:)

first thought
One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.
 from the end of show promo
Steph : you think this isnt going to show me where your loyalties lie? you are sadly mistaken .

A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.
Lydia looks pissed , but by at who?
Could be torch snuffing..smashing masks type challenge

Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?

No idea ? since Garys according to spoilers should be our next boot maybe Judd calls him out on his Football lie ? or Gary calls Judd out for lieing about the tiny immunity idol's location?

Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

Judd?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 12:08:36 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 12:29:12 PM »
Lydia looks pissed , but by at who?
Could be torch snuffing..smashing masks type challenge
Could be Steph who's mad someone smashed/snuffed her ("If you don't think that shows where your loyalties lie, you're sadly mistaken.")

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 12:49:58 PM »
Now that would be funny rmax  {l{

Photobucket

video is up ..{ in the works }
VO: The survivors have enjoyed some great rewards but Thanksgiving night while your feasting they'll be scrounging
Steph : shes starving  out here boo hoo for Lydia
Rafe <to Lydia >: did you put coffee in it ?
Lydia : just water salt and the leftovers
VO: and in a game of extreme physical challenges < lots of recycled shots >
Steph: we're pretty damn even now
VO: you've got to be able to play the mind games
Gary: gonna have to be really smart
Cindy : talking final 4 and your going to have to step it up or your not going to be around < confessional >
Jeff: one of you will be going home tonight
VO: don't miss a new Suvivor Thanksgiving night ..

« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 01:19:57 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 01:22:26 PM »
 {l{ guessing here that your right rmax .. sounds like Lydia smashes Steph ..maybe even wins RC ? we shall see ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 01:32:10 PM »
OMG   :jealous:   Lots of clues & Answers

Judd Becomes Increasingly Paranoid on the Next Survivor: Guatemala  11/18/05

JUDD BECOMES INCREASINGLY PARANOID AT CAMP AFTER LEARNING HE WAS NOT CONSULTED ABOUT VOTING JAMIE OUT, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, NOV. 24

"Everything Is Personal" -- Having not been consulted about the last Tribal Council vote, Judd becomes increasingly paranoid that his alliance may be in jeopardy, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Nov. 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As Gary attempts to create an alliance with Lydia, he is overheard by Judd, who is pretending to be asleep in the shelter. A castaway is livid after a tribe mate targets them to be one of the first eliminated at the Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp. Paranoia fills the air at camp causing one castaway to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!" Tribal Council is full of surprises when one tribe member takes advantage of the group's unstable alliance to call out a fellow tribe mate. Will this influence the vote?

And, the twelfth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
It looks like rafe is breaking one of Lydia's pots.  They show a shocked Rafe so maybe she breaks his.  Also looks like cindy and steph get physical. and Gary and Danni get physical. 

Cindy's comment about getting to the final 4 may be due to the challenge when she goes after Steph or maybe Cindy gets IC. 

I also think Lydia is the first out of the reward and that is why she goes to talk to Gary or Gary talks to her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 05:28:06 PM »
OK Texan , realone player problems today, seriously {l{ its now playing last weeks promo . ..and now its back

Rafe /Cindy & Judd win RC ?

and Bianca pointed out Rafe standing next to Jeff as Jeff says "one of you will be going home tonight " did Rafe win IC/Flags ?

Judd & cindy don't win..they step down

Gary doesn't win , he goes bye bye {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 10:07:31 PM »

TDT thinks Rafe and or Cindy wins , probably Cindy taking Rafe /RC .

one is recycled

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 03:26:33 PM »
forget it , this is recycled too from EP6 /Burgers

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 07:10:46 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 11:53:35 PM »
who does not win IC ..Lydia with 4 flags , Judd with 3 , Cindy with 5 ..they step down .
Per spoilers Gary doesn win either so that leaves us with Rafe , Steph or Danni .

Still don't know if this means Rafe wins ?
Jeff: one of you will be going home tonight ..

RC :
after the RC?
argueing?
we see
Steph , Judd,Lydia ,Gary , Danni ..if the caps are in sequence at the same time it could mean that Rafe & Cindy are at RC ??

Steph: we're pretty damn even now

I was thinking the feast for the RC winners might be with the Natives ? this looks like a headdress .

well you get the picture  :headhunter:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 12:02:36 AM by puddin »

Offline breinejm

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 09:05:26 AM »
"Steph: we're pretty damn even now"

Is it possible Judd targeted her for elimination and Steph thinks they are now even?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 09:12:09 AM »
Good work Puddin.

Steph's commetn well we are pretty damn even now ~ I bet goes to Judd for smashing her pot.  I bet Judd was mad still about jamie....this could lead to why Judd goes before Danni.  He starts to cause waves with the tribe.

Lydia does not look happy, and I am guessing she is upset about not winning the RC with the "Boo Hoo for Lydia" comment from steph.

Last row of pics shows Gary and Judd with their torches, Gary in his yelllow shirt with no IN on.  Is this recycled or from this show?  Has Judd worn his buff on his hat to TC before?

Rafe made a comment last week about putting a target on his back by winning things....does his streak continue?  I think his streak does continue but they still do not see him as a threat so he gets farther in the game.  And I think him and Steph are tight.

I think Danni staying calm with all the argueing will help her move up in the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 02:18:16 PM »
Texan ,I bet numorous people smash Stephs pot  {l{ ..Judd, Lydia maybe Cindy ? No one eats more than Steph and if Lydia smashes Stephs pot then boo hoo to Steph for whining and good for Lydia for trying to win  meal .
I'm not sure if the tribal match is recycled ..I'll look around .
And I'm still not that all convinced that Rafe wins IC but the picture sure tells a story ..why is Jeff looking away from Rafe and perhaps towards the losers telling them someone is going home ? As far as I can tell that picture is not recycled.

Eyemail~