Author Topic: The Apprentice Candidates Take On Star Wars Nov 10th  (Read 2049 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Apprentice Candidates Take On Star Wars Nov 10th
« on: November 08, 2005, 05:13:25 PM »
The Apprentice Candidates Take On Star Wars Thursday Nov 10th 

IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY, NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" CANDIDATES TAKE ON "STAR WARS" (NOVEMBER 10, 9-10 PM ET/PT)

"This task is one of the best tasks I've ever seen...'Star Wars'...I mean, to me, what's better?" Trump declares.

NEW YORK - Nov. 8, 2005 - Donald Trump will journey to a galaxy far, far away when NBC's "Apprentice" visits the "Star Wars" universe for an unprecedented joining of forces as the candidates take on the film business in this week's episode, (Thurs., Nov. 10, 9-10 pm ET/PT).

Trump delivers the latest task - to create an in-store, interactive retail display to feature the DVD of "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," as well as the video game, "Star Wars Battlefront II." "Good luck and may the force be with you," says Trump. Season one "Apprentice" winner Bill Rancic steps in to replace George Ross this week.

The two teams will have to construct their display in a "Best Buy" store where the DVDs can be purchased and will have access to graphic designers, photographers and structural engineers. The team with the best display as judged by the executives from LucasArts Entertainment and Best Buy wins.

One team turns to the dark side while the other team's project manager drops the ball. Back in the boardroom, when the losing team faces the wrath of Trump, a candidate claims the task was just a display. Trump says, "This task was one of the best tasks I've ever seen..."Star Wars"...I mean, to me, what's better?"

"EXCEL": Marshawn, Rebecca, Brian, Randal

"CAPITAL EDGE": Alla, Felisha, Adam, Clay

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

Source: NBC Press Release