Author Topic: EP9: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22  (Read 64121 times)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP9: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »
When Wally and Beth are watching the RB there is a girl in a pink ****.  Now this can also be Megna Linz who was wearing a pink **** so maybe the Linz's are still at the RB at 12:51?? Otherwsie its just the other sister. 

I think the Linz come in last just becuase then the mugging rule will be realized as "stupid" being a team cant be mugged twice if the Bransons come in last, but if they do come in last this will be great seeing the first team to loose all there money twice.

Hopefully the show will realize the mugging is just useless its helps team more than hurts them:

AR5: Chip and Kim would not have won had CC and BN got mugged when they came in last.  Also without a bag you run faster so mugging teams gives them a advantage and by comming in last teams are given a huge advantage.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2005, 11:10:37 AM »
Chateau did you ever get a time on the Bransens rapelling or did I miss it ?
Which Bransen is doing the jump? your guess is as good as mine ..and the bios don't help at all.  Could the pony tail skier be the Bransen girl? Hinkies tell me that Rolly will do the Roadblock because he's the atheletic one?

Blonde hair sticking out of the helmet girl .

ETA:
never is right ! there is a pink shirt !! thanks never for pointing it out!
This "could be Megan ??

But!! its probably the other sister ..( they could be twins so which one is it? )

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 11:40:30 AM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #252 on: November 20, 2005, 12:53:30 PM »
Chateau did you ever get a time on the Bransens rapelling or did I miss it ?
Which Bransen is doing the jump? your guess is as good as mine ..and the bios don't help at all.  Could the pony tail skier be the Bransen girl? Hinkies tell me that Rolly will do the Roadblock because he's the atheletic one?

Blonde hair sticking out of the helmet girl .

ETA:
never is right ! there is a pink shirt !! thanks never for pointing it out!
This "could be Megan ??

But!! its probably the other sister ..( they could be twins so which one is it? )

Lauren is in pink, Lindsay is the other one.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #253 on: November 20, 2005, 07:50:21 PM »
Thanks Never.  I'll go with Lindsay as the jumper.  She hasn't done one in a while.

Puddin, I got no solid time for the Bransens at the rappel but just an indication that more diffuse light was coming across the top of the bridge and leaving the eastern face darker than the top.  That means after 1:00 pm.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #254 on: November 20, 2005, 08:10:57 PM »
thanks Chateau ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2005, 02:10:43 PM »
Good trivia question , where the heck is that picture from ..what season ?

eyemail~

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2005, 02:20:50 PM »
Good trivia question , where the heck is that picture from ..what season ?

eyemail~

looks like AR4 Cortina Italy

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2005, 02:33:59 PM »
That was nice having sort of a vacation these past two weeks thanks to our friendly cafe waitress who supplied the full details of Ep 9.  The real question is: is this for real?  But it seems to read well, and pulls together much of the info we sleuths had come up with before the complete scenario was made available to us.

The one fact that we did not have was the overnight stay at Green River State Park, and that it is here that the teams had to hitch up a camper/trailer to their SUV.  This clarified some of the over lapping times we (I mean Chateau) had come up with.

And we did learn some interesting behind the scenes facts: like teams are instructed in some cases to leave their backpacks and personal belongings (and the car keys!) in the SUV. And it seems that production crew persons then drive the SUV to the next location.

We see that this must have happened on the Lake Powel Houseboat overnight pit stop.  The teams arrive without their packs but we see at least the Linz boys with the back packs when they come ashore again at the pier at Antalope Point. (Or is this landing somewhere else?)

The Godlysisters arrived first at the pit stop and the Linz were just about 5 minutes or less behind them.  The Weasels look to be about 10 minutes later and the Bransens are bringing up the rear perhaps 30 minutes behind.

So on the morning of July 24 the Godlies leave first.  And it looks like it is another non-traditional sleep over since the teams seem to have arrived shortly after noon on July23. So if it were a traditional 12-hour layover, they would be leaving in the early morning hours in the dark. But this does not seem to be, so it must have been another 18 hour pit stop.  Thus if they arrived around 1PM, they would be leaving at about 7:00AM

The Linzziblings arrived shortly after the G's, so the time that Chateau has for them at the pier between 7:30 and 8:00 seems to ring true.  If the teams take the same outboards back to the pier that they arrived on the Godlies will have opened up a greater lead over the Linzziblings.

Now the Weasels come third followed by the Bransens. The Bransens start off at least 30 minutes behind, and maybe more and are shown to trail all day long.

So we have the three lead teams on the road together with not much time seperating them.  And they have a 130 mile race to John Ford's Point in Monument Valley, Utah.  Without delays this should be about a two-hour run.  But who doesn't follow the map correctly?  At the helicopter landing on Elephant Butte we have the Linz by themselves and the Weasels with the Godlysisters together.  The CBS preview has the Linz ziblings shown first and then the other two. Is this a little CBS misdirection? Based on what comes later, I believe it is.

The Godlysisters have always done well with the map reading, and the Weasels have surprised the Linz ziblings and passed them somewhere on the road to arrive at just about the same time as the Godlies.  The Linz crew is just a little behind, but first there is a twently minuted briefing, then the flight, then the time on the Elephant Butte, then after the return of the first two teams, another 20-minuite wait for the Linz team.  No idea how long the flight is nor how long the time on the butte is, but this just adds to the time that the Linz are now falling behind.

From here it is a 174 mile drive to the Gemini Bridges near Moab, Utah. Without any major settlement nor traffic signals to slow them down, this should be around 3.5 hours (remember to stop for gas along the way somewhere and perhaps a potty break)

At the Detour on top of Gemini Bridge, the Weasels again have picked up time (don't ask me how, but they probably have at last learned which direction is North and East on the map!). We have the Weasels taking the mountian bikes down the trail (6 miles) which Chateau has estimated to be around 11:19 to 12:30. And as a side note, this seems that the "easier" task is the quicker task. In the past, this has not been true with the more physical being the shorter task.)

The Linz zibs and Godlysisers are shown on the rappel at about 12:30 to 1:00PM. Trouble with the Hummvee shuttle?

The Bransens are shown arriving way late (they never could figure out where they were on the map and in country that looks the same everywhere you look they probably really did get lost.)  But Chateau estimates them to do the rappeling about 4:00PM. Somewhere they have lost almost 3.5 hours at this point.

Finally, the teams drive another 51 miles to Green River State Park. Here they have to find a trailer with a departure time on it. It looks like the Weasels get here first and get to hitch up their camper/trailer before the others.  I'm guessing that the Linz arrive second, the Godlies third and bringing up the rear the Bransens.

The next day, July 25 the teams are off again. Lets assume that the first departure is around 7:00AM and the teams must drive 169 miles to Heber City and find Bart.  This should be a drive of only 3 hours (but remember they now are pulling trailer/campers - no easy feat especially if you have never done it before!!) so it may be longer and the teams actually left around 6:30AM

The Weasels seem to be first (but we do have a scene of the Linz zibs passing them, but is this before or after Heber City? The teams will be driving on US Routes 6, 191, and 40 which I believe should be four lane highways so they could pass along this route) So it may be that the Linz zibs did arrive at Bart's before the Weasels who Chateau has down for between 10:05 and 10:45AM.

After grabbing the route clue (BLUE which we see Ma Weasel have in her hand) from the jaws of a "friendly" bear, they must drive another 25 miles to Park City and the Utah Olympic Park ski jump.

Now we have the YIELD. The question is to be or not to be - who yields whom?  If  the Weasels are first they will probably yield the Linz zibs.  So on the ski jump we seem to have the Weasels going first between 10:40 and 11:20, then the Linz zibs between 11:35 and 12:10, then the Godlysisters at 12:51 and then the Bransens some time later.

Now we race to Salt Lake City a distance of only 26 miles on Interstate 80. Perhaps this is where the Linz girl and boys catch up and pass the Weasels. They seem to be in very high spirits at this point and seem to be gloating. So perhaps the Yield did not delay them that much and now they have a chance to pass the ones who Yielded them.  According to some the route into Salt Lake City is down a steep hill, and then they have to maneuver around city streets with their camper in tow.  No easy job and I can just see the Weasels panicing by now.

So the final pitstop is at the Salt Lake City Library.  Who arrives first and gets that Travelocity trip?  My guess  is the Linz zibs or the Weasels.  Let's say that the Weasels win this one, and the Linz ziblings still will be the only team to win the jackpot without winning a single freebie on the way in.

I say the Godlysisters come in third.  And bringing up the rear, which they have been doing lately are once again the Bransens to become the first team in TAR history to be Philmagted twice.

And we are pretty sure that this is another NEL since there has been no advance notice on either CBS Morning Show or TES that we would have the latest castoff going through an awkward interview on Wednesday morning.

Now anyone else have any good ideas?

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2005, 02:40:43 PM »
TAR3, Ep 8 perhaps - the Swiss Alps?

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #259 on: November 21, 2005, 05:01:22 PM »
Rechecked the tapes.  Now agree it is TAR4, Episode 1 - Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2005, 05:30:41 PM »
Thanks for the summary Gman  :kuss: ! We were all looking forward to it and WOW as usual !
Hinkies tell me the Weasels beat the Linz to the Pitstop ..the picture tells the story

At the pitstop , city library,
Bone Linz : everytime  you fall short and you want it more and more and you try harder and harder
Bone Linz: this is it , this  leg we have to get it < family confessional>

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2005, 06:45:43 PM »
That was nice having sort of a vacation these past two weeks thanks to our friendly cafe waitress who supplied the full details of Ep 9.  The real question is: is this for real?  But it seems to read well, and pulls together much of the info we sleuths had come up with before the complete scenario was made available to us.

The one fact that we did not have was the overnight stay at Green River State Park, and that it is here that the teams had to hitch up a camper/trailer to their SUV.  This clarified some of the over lapping times we (I mean Chateau) had come up with.

And we did learn some interesting behind the scenes facts: like teams are instructed in some cases to leave their backpacks and personal belongings (and the car keys!) in the SUV. And it seems that production crew persons then drive the SUV to the next location.

We see that this must have happened on the Lake Powel Houseboat overnight pit stop.  The teams arrive without their packs but we see at least the Linz boys with the back packs when they come ashore again at the pier at Antalope Point. (Or is this landing somewhere else?)

The Godlysisters arrived first at the pit stop and the Linz were just about 5 minutes or less behind them.  The Weasels look to be about 10 minutes later and the Bransens are bringing up the rear perhaps 30 minutes behind.

So on the morning of July 24 the Godlies leave first.  And it looks like it is another non-traditional sleep over since the teams seem to have arrived shortly after noon on July23. So if it were a traditional 12-hour layover, they would be leaving in the early morning hours in the dark. But this does not seem to be, so it must have been another 18 hour pit stop.  Thus if they arrived around 1PM, they would be leaving at about 7:00AM

The Linzziblings arrived shortly after the G's, so the time that Chateau has for them at the pier between 7:30 and 8:00 seems to ring true.  If the teams take the same outboards back to the pier that they arrived on the Godlies will have opened up a greater lead over the Linzziblings.

Now the Weasels come third followed by the Bransens. The Bransens start off at least 30 minutes behind, and maybe more and are shown to trail all day long.

So we have the three lead teams on the road together with not much time seperating them.  And they have a 130 mile race to John Ford's Point in Monument Valley, Utah.  Without delays this should be about a two-hour run.  But who doesn't follow the map correctly?  At the helicopter landing on Elephant Butte we have the Linz by themselves and the Weasels with the Godlysisters together.  The CBS preview has the Linz ziblings shown first and then the other two. Is this a little CBS misdirection? Based on what comes later, I believe it is.

The Godlysisters have always done well with the map reading, and the Weasels have surprised the Linz ziblings and passed them somewhere on the road to arrive at just about the same time as the Godlies.  The Linz crew is just a little behind, but first there is a twently minuted briefing, then the flight, then the time on the Elephant Butte, then after the return of the first two teams, another 20-minuite wait for the Linz team.  No idea how long the flight is nor how long the time on the butte is, but this just adds to the time that the Linz are now falling behind.

From here it is a 174 mile drive to the Gemini Bridges near Moab, Utah. Without any major settlement nor traffic signals to slow them down, this should be around 3.5 hours (remember to stop for gas along the way somewhere and perhaps a potty break)

At the Detour on top of Gemini Bridge, the Weasels again have picked up time (don't ask me how, but they probably have at last learned which direction is North and East on the map!). We have the Weasels taking the mountian bikes down the trail (6 miles) which Chateau has estimated to be around 11:19 to 12:30. And as a side note, this seems that the "easier" task is the quicker task. In the past, this has not been true with the more physical being the shorter task.)

The Linz zibs and Godlysisers are shown on the rappel at about 12:30 to 1:00PM. Trouble with the Hummvee shuttle?

The Bransens are shown arriving way late (they never could figure out where they were on the map and in country that looks the same everywhere you look they probably really did get lost.)  But Chateau estimates them to do the rappeling about 4:00PM. Somewhere they have lost almost 3.5 hours at this point.

Finally, the teams drive another 51 miles to Green River State Park. Here they have to find a trailer with a departure time on it. It looks like the Weasels get here first and get to hitch up their camper/trailer before the others.  I'm guessing that the Linz arrive second, the Godlies third and bringing up the rear the Bransens.

The next day, July 25 the teams are off again. Lets assume that the first departure is around 7:00AM and the teams must drive 169 miles to Heber City and find Bart.  This should be a drive of only 3 hours (but remember they now are pulling trailer/campers - no easy feat especially if you have never done it before!!) so it may be longer and the teams actually left around 6:30AM

The Weasels seem to be first (but we do have a scene of the Linz zibs passing them, but is this before or after Heber City? The teams will be driving on US Routes 6, 191, and 40 which I believe should be four lane highways so they could pass along this route) So it may be that the Linz zibs did arrive at Bart's before the Weasels who Chateau has down for between 10:05 and 10:45AM.

After grabbing the route clue (BLUE which we see Ma Weasel have in her hand) from the jaws of a "friendly" bear, they must drive another 25 miles to Park City and the Utah Olympic Park ski jump.

Now we have the YIELD. The question is to be or not to be - who yields whom?  If  the Weasels are first they will probably yield the Linz zibs.  So on the ski jump we seem to have the Weasels going first between 10:40 and 11:20, then the Linz zibs between 11:35 and 12:10, then the Godlysisters at 12:51 and then the Bransens some time later.

Now we race to Salt Lake City a distance of only 26 miles on Interstate 80. Perhaps this is where the Linz girl and boys catch up and pass the Weasels. They seem to be in very high spirits at this point and seem to be gloating. So perhaps the Yield did not delay them that much and now they have a chance to pass the ones who Yielded them.  According to some the route into Salt Lake City is down a steep hill, and then they have to maneuver around city streets with their camper in tow.  No easy job and I can just see the Weasels panicing by now.

So the final pitstop is at the Salt Lake City Library.  Who arrives first and gets that Travelocity trip?  My guess  is the Linz zibs or the Weasels.  Let's say that the Weasels win this one, and the Linz ziblings still will be the only team to win the jackpot without winning a single freebie on the way in.

I say the Godlysisters come in third.  And bringing up the rear, which they have been doing lately are once again the Bransens to become the first team in TAR history to be Philmagted twice.

And we are pretty sure that this is another NEL since there has been no advance notice on either CBS Morning Show or TES that we would have the latest castoff going through an awkward interview on Wednesday morning.

Now anyone else have any good ideas?

I thought that was the Branson time?
Also for the early show remember its right before Thanksgiving, its most likly a non elimination but becuase of the Holiday a team wouldnt have to come, unless the wanted to (Leann S9 was on the early show after thanksgiving Fri, but Tijuana from S7 waited until the mon after thanks. to go on the early show)But its most likly a non elimination.

And with the helicopter i think Godlewski/Waver make the first flight, and Linz second.  Linz get a flight to themselves becuase the Branson are behind simmular to Don and MJ getting a alsone shuttle when Meredetih and Maria were so far behind in leg on of AR6.
And i dont think the Linz ever re-pass the Godlewskis, becuase they are seen at the roadblock with the Bransons (who are in last place)  Teams are seem together why wouldt the sisters be seen also. Also at teh repel Linz and Godlewski are seen both alone so is unlikly Linz pass the sisters.   I think after teh detour it stays solid of Weaver-1, Godlewski-2, Linz-3, Branson-4.  unless passing goes on going to the pit stop.
I say the Godlewski are climbing at like 1:00 and are slmost done (started around 12:30) and the weaver cap is seen just starting the bike.  Common sense is Godlewski will follow Weaver or visa versa to teh clue (like last eppy) after the helicopter ride.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2005, 07:58:38 PM »
I ran a search om TVGuide as well as Titan and nothing about the teams being on the Early show as of right now through 2 weeks from today .

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #263 on: November 21, 2005, 10:06:15 PM »
 :<(

Thanx Gman.  I'm always excited to read your pre-race rendition.  This was one was exceptional.     {|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2005, 12:19:59 AM »
I don't know if this helps with the lighting at all Chateau?
found it at Jokers thanks to Dreamer ..for some reason it does not show up on my Realone/CBS promo.

eta: I just saw it ..its from a commercial

and a great face one of??

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:25:04 AM by puddin »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2005, 08:09:38 AM »
and a great face one of??

Oompa Loompa???  {l{

Offline sarahbea

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #266 on: November 22, 2005, 08:52:25 AM »
It would be hard to pass on highway 6. Its a two lane road with some passing lanes. It is known in Utah as one of the deadliest highways. Not as bad in summer but just an FYI. They do have to get on I-15 so they could pass there.

I'm also wondering if the Linzs are first. The Paolos had a shot like that on one of the legs they won with their after race interview. Can't they at least get one leg in first place before they win? I feel so bad for them especially when they lost with that slow boat.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #267 on: November 22, 2005, 09:13:05 AM »
Yea, GMan is back!

Thanks for the precap.  The 4:00 pm you mention was determined to be for some staffers doing a demo of the rappel.  I don't think it applies to any of our racers.  And the 12:51 jump time was for when the Bransens are watching their jumper go.  I think the Godlewskis are the last to jump based on that shot of Tricia jumping that shows the big shack in the background.

Also, the passing scene could be a cobble of various shots.  The Linz passed someone but how do we know who for sure?
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: November 22, 2005, 10:33:59 AM »
'Amazing Race' scrambles across Utah tonight

Tonight's edition of CBS' "The Amazing Race 8" should be of special interest to Utahns - and not just because it's the popular reality TV series' 100th episode.
   Almost the entire show was filmed in Utah - the first time in its history that "The Amazing Race" has visited the Beehive State. Contestants dashed from Lake Powell to Salt Lake City, with some scenic detours through Utah's redrock canyons, alpine valleys and northern mountains.

"We're showing off the whole state," host Phil Keoghan told The Salt Lake Tribune in a phone interview from somewhere - he wouldn't say - halfway around the world. "I can't say exactly where the show went. But the whole state is featured prominently,  and I think people will be very pleased. It looks beautiful."

On tonight's episode, the teams race their GMC Yukons from Monument Valley through Moab, Green River, Heber City and Park City before finishing in Salt Lake City, according to CBS-TV spokesman Mitch Graham. Contestants and crews spent three days in Utah shooting the episode last summer, Graham said.

Neither Graham nor Keoghan would reveal details about the teams' activities in Utah. But between CBS' Web site and the network's  previews of tonight's episode, some clues have emerged.

The previews show a contestant leaping off a ski jump and face-planting into a pool, something that could only happen at the Utah Olympic Park near Park City. And the Web site hints at teams receiving clues from "an 1,100-pound grizzly bear," which suggests a possible rendezvous with Heber City's Doug and Lynne Seus and their trained grizzly, Tank, star of such movies as "Dr. Dolittle 2."

"There will be some prominent landmarks featured," promised the typically secretive Keoghan by cell phone from the set of the show's ninth season, now shooting "somewhere near the Middle East." Keoghan has visited Park City for the Sundance Film Festival and hopes to race a car someday on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
   "Utah is truly a spectacular part of the world," said the well-traveled host. "I've always enjoyed going there."
   "The Amazing Race" is the fourth unscripted TV show to visit Utah in recent months. NBC's "Three Wishes" was shot in Cedar City, ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" was filmed in Bountiful and the syndicated program "Elimidate" was shot in Salt Lake City.
   Utah tourism officials are thrilled about tonight's episode, which they view as free, prime-time publicity for the state's natural beauty.
   "We know the reach of ["The Amazing Race"] is extensive," said Leigh von der Esch, managing director of the state's Office of Tourism. "To have a show showcasing our locales is terrific."
    ---
http://www.sltrib.com/healthscience/ci_3240634
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 10:40:34 AM by puddin »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #269 on: November 22, 2005, 10:52:37 AM »
Great Puddin!

Let's get a date on that interview and remember it for TAR9's timeline.

Here are my time blocks for tonight's show:

They are in Utah time.  The Arizona time for the start would say one hour earlier.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2005, 11:00:16 AM »
Nice Chateau   |#' and I posted the TAR9 news in the other thread ..

now big question Chateau can you help us out ?  ..have you changed your mind as to who comes in last tonight ? its for a game that we play ..I picked the Bransens or is it the Godlewskis or someone else  with the Weavers first place?

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2005, 11:25:19 AM »
Nice Chateau   |#' and I posted the TAR9 news in the other thread ..

now big question Chateau can you help us out ?  ..have you changed your mind as to who comes in last tonight ? its for a game that we play ..I picked the Bransens or is it the Godlewskis or someone else  with the Weavers first place?

Puddin have you had your coffee today? You may want to check your answers.

Question My Answer
Which team finishes first? (54 Minutes of Fame) Bransen
Which team finishes last?  (46 Minutes of Fame) Weaver

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2005, 11:28:46 AM »
no i just woke up ( still in my jammies ..its snowing !! )   {l{ ..off to fix that Sups

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #273 on: November 22, 2005, 11:40:15 AM »
I have changed a few things but I can't recall the history.  I'm sure the G's get a bad ticket for the morning departure.  And that shot of Tricia (I believe) on the ski jump is later than any other jump shots shown.  Maybe they just can't drive in tow.

Also, in commercials I heard the G's say something like "we're still in this girls".  So that's bad for them.

Odd little note:  In the chopper shot with G's and Weasels there are only three racer's running, not 2+2.  It looks like Rolly + G + G only.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #274 on: November 22, 2005, 12:28:42 PM »
Somewhere along the way and it has to be after the overnight stay in Green River Valley Park, we have a shot of the Linz kids passing the Weasels; both are hauling trailers and the Linz even are passing on the right - not too smart with a trailer in tow. Wlhere does this fit in? Between Bart and the Ski Jump?  Between the Ski Jump and SLC Library?