Author Topic: EP9: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22  (Read 63675 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: EP9: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22
« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2005, 10:39:24 AM »
These are definitely different jumpers.  See the big shack structure in the background?  Look at the clouds behind it.  Different.  Look at its shadow.  Again different.  The second picture is later on.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #201 on: November 17, 2005, 11:05:38 AM »
thanks Chateau plus now I see the dude in blue appears to have a different hat on? maybe ? and the ponytail on this one girl so a Bransen girl later ?
and the Godlewski earlier ? is that right ?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2005, 11:25:16 AM »
The ponytail girl is earlier.

Godlewskis get mugged again!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2005, 12:29:49 PM »
And in the latest round of captures we have this shot.  Now it's showing some shadows I can see.  I don't know why the earlier version did not show them.  But here they are!  And it is major bad news for the Godlewskis.

Major.

This shot was taken between 4:00 and 4:16 pm.

Wow - this is why I am not too good at this.  I thought this was a shot of  a Bransen or Linz since the guide is wearing black when Daddy Bransen is repelling.  The Godlewski sister's have a guide wearing red.  So should I assume that the shadow casted on this picture of the guide is why it appears black and we don't see red?

Chateau, I need help with your expertise here.  How did you know it was Godlewski?  Please share your secrets  :)*

I really suppose it doesn't matter, since the ski jump shows Godlewskis last.  I would just like to get better at this solving clues stuff.  :t-up:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #204 on: November 17, 2005, 12:58:13 PM »
Hold the horses here.

No secrets.  I just thought that was what we decided from the context.

Lets re-check.

I can't do it right now.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2005, 01:02:33 PM »
Don't forget that the Weavers have a blonde girl also. So we can't assume that the blonde ponytail (aol clip) girl is a Bransen because the other jumper is Godlewski.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: November 17, 2005, 01:20:16 PM »
could it be the dude that shows how its done? No one wears white as far as I can see..except the Bransens but they have on tank tops.

long sleeve white shirt ??
( Not Bone Linz , he wears green )

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #207 on: November 17, 2005, 01:28:07 PM »
Since it looks like the Wally shot in every way except for Wally, could it be one of his girls?  Maybe there was a break in the clouds and the sunshine came through for a bit while the girls were doing it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #208 on: November 17, 2005, 01:35:38 PM »
we need someone with good pixels for zooming ..

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2005, 02:45:43 PM »
And in the latest round of captures we have this shot.  Now it's showing some shadows I can see.  I don't know why the earlier version did not show them.  But here they are!  And it is major bad news for the Godlewskis.

Major.

This shot was taken between 4:00 and 4:16 pm.

Not to be negative but last eppy didnt the time "tell us" that the Godlewskis were last at the Race car track and well they were first, so after that i really dont beleive any of this time stuff.
Anyway
THAT TIME MAKES NOT SENSE!!!
WE know the Weavers/Godlewski's are on the chopper together how do they get a four hour separation in the detour, it makes no sence!!!

so either the Weaver time is wrong or the Branson/Godlewski shot is wrong. Even if its the Branson a 20 minute difference wont become 4 hours either.  i think it impossible to do the sun degree thing when it is clearly cloudy in the pictures!!!! 

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2005, 03:00:24 PM »
The thing about that picture is that really don't know which team is on the rope.  Since the person looks looks they have on a shirt with long white sleeves and the staffer is wearing all black we know it is not a Godlewski after all.

I should go back and amend it to that effect.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2005, 04:29:26 PM »
..no one is hired here , no one gets paid ..if anything we should be thankfull that members are here to share and help out to the best of their knowledge. I know of no other forum that spends this much time deciphering times , vidcaps etc.   .. with that I want to thank those that give up their own time up and say how much you all are appreciated  :thankyou:

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2005, 04:43:39 PM »
The thing about that picture is that really don't know which team is on the rope.  Since the person looks looks they have on a shirt with long white sleeves and the staffer is wearing all black we know it is not a Godlewski after all.

I should go back and amend it to that effect.

mind you i have no clue how to get the times, but there is no way the Godlewskis/Bransons/Linz fall one hour beind the Weavers who were the same as the G's and only 20 minutes ahead of B's and L'z (or beinhd) at teh helicopter.  It makes no sence that time becuase then its a 4 hour difference how does a 20 minute differnce become 4 hours between 1 clue. i think all Linz/Branson/Weaver/Godlewski are all doing the detour sometime between 12:00 and 2:00 at the LATEST.  If the Waver time is correct my guess is they are there from 12:00-1:00 (linz are almost done, Bransons should prolly right behind).  But that still seems like a huge gap going from 20 min to 1 hour.  I am not saying the Weavers are not first but i doubt they have that big of a lead.  The Grey Shirt time is DEFF. WRONG!!  and Linz or Weaver either have a late time or a early time.
Look at the clouds in the sky thats why it is so dark the CLOUDS!!
When you are on the beach and the clouds cover the sun it gets darker.  Its the clouds that make that time looks so much later.

You have to use some common sence it goes a long way.  A team wont fall 4 hours behind from being 20 minutes behind.

My Guess is That the Weavers pass the Linz sometime to get on the first helicopter ride.
Ride One: Godlewski/Weaver
Ride Two: Linz/Branson
Detour Finishes:
1. Weaver
2. Godlewski
3. Linz
4. Branson
The teams then leave in that order teh next day.
Weaver prolly yield the Godlewski's but it doesnt matter and nether the Linz or Brandon get to the clue before teh yield is over.
Weaver/Godlewski both finsih the roadblock (hense they are not seen in the picts with B's and L's)
Pit Stop:
1. Weaver
2. Godlewski
3. Branson
4. Linz
I say Linz last dont know why just a gutt fealing.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2005, 05:19:41 PM »
You have to use some common sence it goes a long way.

Hey, never0102.  How about relaxing a little bit.  Ease up on the tone of your messages.

This is all a work in progress.  Chateau doesn't have to answer to you or anyone else here (except maybe Puddin  >*& )

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2005, 05:27:26 PM »
Hold the horses here.

No secrets.  I just thought that was what we decided from the context.

Lets re-check.

I can't do it right now.

:yaya:  I didn't mean secrets like "psst psst - I've got a secret"  I meant how you figure this out.  I know you have a protractor.  But I thought there must be some "Secret to your Success". 

I didn't mean to cause such a flurry, I just thought I had missed something.

Now I checked weather and it was mostly cloudy and scattered clouds that day in Moab.  It was clear in the afternoon. 

Also one of the Linz boys is wearing a long sleeve shirt the next day at the ski jump.  I know neither one had it on getting out of the helicopter or the one sitting on the rock with the green shirt.  Maybe on of them put it on, while doing the rappel.

Now Never........You Never know what exactly is going to happen.  People can get lost, go the wrong way for 2 hours, fall and gash their heads.  You just Never know.  I do know that they sun does seem to cast a shadow to indicate either later afternoon or earlier morning in that particular shot. 

btw Chateau  :kuss:  Thanx for all that you do and the time that you spend.  I spend alot of time, but come up with zilch, so I can't imagine the time you spend.

And everyone else as puddin said  {**}  this site is the best because of all of you.  {|

Hey Never.....Never say Never   ((^   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2005, 06:00:36 PM »
You have to use some common sence it goes a long way.

Hey, never0102.  How about relaxing a little bit.  Ease up on the tone of your messages.

This is all a work in progress.  Chateau doesn't have to answer to you or anyone else here (except maybe Puddin  >*& )

:999:  -*^ Pedaler !!

oh and I know your just having fun with us Pedaler cause you know that Chateau is the BOMB  ]**]

the confusion came from the vidcaps ..
this was followed by this , like in the ski shots ..we see the Linz ski's into a Godewski maybe then  into another person , a girl ?  as  but as Pedaler has posted ..its in working order not written in stone .

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2005, 06:16:47 PM »
Is it possible to learn anything from the rope coils? In some caps I see 3 "stations" (maybe a 4th hidden by the rocks), and in other caps you see less.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2005, 06:21:36 PM »
..no one is hired here , no one gets paid ..if anything we should be thankfull that members are here to share and help out to the best of their knowledge. I know of no other forum that spends this much time deciphering times , vidcaps etc.   .. with that I want to thank those that give up their own time up and say how much you all are appreciated  :thankyou:

Amen sister. Couldn't have said it better myself.

And I can say that most of the other websites (I have at least 8 bookmarked) are clueless except for this one person called weecama  :)*
O.K., they are not completely clueless but nowhere near as comprehensive and talented as this group. And you're safe here in not having to see extreme language and personal attacks.
  |*|

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2005, 07:40:32 PM »
Actually, it's the 'eggshell' effect (that it is not here) that makes me so happy.

Freedom   :].

I'm betting that those late afternoon rappelling shots are staffers.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
 8-)' hey Sups , whos that weecama ?? and wheres our Gman & banzai  ?..your vacation is over , get back to work ..we need you guys  :cheer:

Also, I just watched Survivor and not one TAR commercial ..poo , whats up with that ?

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2005, 08:41:33 PM »
8-)' hey Sups , whos that weecama ??

I'll never tell :whsl:

Offline ShannaG

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Put on some pants, it's time to dance! ~BJ
« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2005, 05:12:31 AM »
Hi everyone!  This is my first time posting, but I have been an avid reader of these boards for a while now.  I've been watching the AOL preview for this episode over and over.  When they show the linz boys getting of the copter, look closely at the back side of the copter.  You can see someone else getting out.  Do you think it's another team, or do you think it's a camera guy?  *(^  It's at 15 seconds.
:hithere:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2005, 10:37:26 AM »
Welcome in Shanna, I think you are right about it being a camera guy.  Because in other clips the two Linzes are alone at the clue box up there.

TBD is who gets the first chopper?  Linz or G's + Weasels

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2005, 10:55:04 AM »
Is it possible to learn anything from the rope coils? In some caps I see 3 "stations" (maybe a 4th hidden by the rocks), and in other caps you see less.

Say more!  This could be useful.  Which caps?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2005, 11:01:29 AM »
Does anybody know who this is?