Author Topic: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors  (Read 171975 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors
« Reply #300 on: March 24, 2006, 07:11:51 PM »
plus the Dee's being from NY they wouldn't have far to travel to be on The Early Show

That's the part I forgot about.   :groan:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »
Easy never , no need to use that tone .
23 days from March 13 could be April 4th if you count the 13th as one day , plus the Dee's being from NY they wouldn't have far to travel to be on The Early Show ?
Wasnt a bad tone [didnt mean to be]

If its the Forth then that further proves the point becuase then they would leave for Vegas on Tues and have no way to be on the Early Show for Wed.  I guess being from NY if the Vegas trip is later they could still make the Early Show that Weds [but lets face it thats doubtful].  And i would hope the Early Show has the eliminated teams ready to gome in advance. And like i said before there MYSPACE is made for their team and to root for them, that to me just screams they do good.[otherwise why make it if you sucked the whole race]

I am just saying with rombers wedding and not being able to be in NY for the Early show was a spoiler last season i dont know why i cant be this season with the Danielle's.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2006, 01:29:36 PM »
:kuss: I guess we wait and see, theres a good chance LEG 6 is a NEL if not this week . PinKie POWER  :cheer: !!

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2006, 01:39:04 PM »
:kuss: I guess we wait and see, theres a good chance LEG 6 is a NEL if not this week . PinKie POWER  :cheer: !!

I was thinking the next non elimination would be Oman, just a huntch thinking its leg 8, if there are two legs in Sicily. its kind of early for two non elims anyway.

Offline mcalpine9

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
Sightings

In Australia

“Onlookers at Adelaide Airport on Sunday wondered what all the fuss was about when a desperate-looking couple attempted to book a capacity Singapore Airlines flight.  They also happened to be young, good-looking Americans carrying only backpacks, with a TV crew filming their every move.”

Couple = male/female team
Most likely = Mojo

In Alaska

Posted by Giantsfan22 before start of race (Sucks):

“My brother in law works for Alaska Airlines in Anchorage, and about half an hour ago he saw 2 guys go running through the airport with a camera guy and a sound guy following them. The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines. They spoke to a native Alaska woman in her 50's who also works there and said they were headed to Denver. They went first to Northwest counter, then Continental, then back to Alaska Airlines.”

Arguments for Eric and Jeremy: Dressed in ordinary clothes. More likely to be described in their mid20’s than BJ and Tyler.
Arguments against BJ and Tyler: No reference to beards. Unlikely to wear ordinary clothes.

Posted by Giantsfan22 after start of race (Sucks):

“Hi all, I'm the person that had the info on the alaska sighting a while ago. Got some more info from my brother in law who finally watched his tapes of the show this morning, he is pretty sure the guys he saw at the airport were the hippie dudes. I laughed, because all this time I had been assuming by his original description that it was the frat boys. I said "You told me they were young and good looking", and he said, "well, they are",”

The description “young and good looking” was used in the Australia sighting above. The original sighting in Alaska makes no reference to “young and good looking”. That means that Giantsfan22 are messing with us. A person describing BJ and Tyler would not refer to their shoes nor their clothing – but most likely to their facial hair – their most distinctive feature (assuming they are dressed in ordinary clothes).

In Australia

“Take this FWIW - I was talking to someone who saw TAR being filmed in Perth, and they said they saw an old couple walking around Fremantle with a cameraman, sound guy etc. They speculate they were around 50-60yrs old. They think it was a male/female couple or possibly male/male (they aren't completely sure, as they only got a glimpse of them). They couldn't remember what clothes/colours they were wearing.”

Most likely: Fran and Barry

By Turt T

“am just going to say that australia is one of the last countries they go to and only four teams were spoted and none of them were the hippies but i know three out of the top four left because they asked me were the jail is and they are ray and yolanda the frat boys, josheph and monica but i couldnt identify the other team”

We may have to accept the fact that BJ and Tyler is not in the top 4 after all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2006, 12:57:16 PM »
In Australia

“Onlookers at Adelaide Airport on Sunday wondered what all the fuss was about when a desperate-looking couple attempted to book a capacity Singapore Airlines flight.  They also happened to be young, good-looking Americans carrying only backpacks, with a TV crew filming their every move.”

Couple = male/female team
Most likely = Mojo

Since I think they make Top 3 this very well could be Mo-Jo , but the spoiler isn't specific as in "young, good-looking Americans "
male male / male female ? ,  this could also be E&J /R&Y / D&D/ the Hippies depending on who they considered good looking .

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #306 on: March 27, 2006, 03:09:11 PM »
The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines.

I think either Eric or Jeremy has a bright blue pair (not sure if they are Adidas) but I don't remember seeing them in matching clothes. So far I haven't seen BJ or Tyler in gray sweaters. 

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2006, 04:12:15 PM »
The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines.

I think either Eric or Jeremy has a bright blue pair (not sure if they are Adidas) but I don't remember seeing them in matching clothes. So far I haven't seen BJ or Tyler in gray sweaters. 

Doesnt really matter when the person who made that sighting has gone on to say he thinks it was BJ and Tyler.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2006, 04:22:46 PM »
this is what I dug up on page 1, so I stand corrected mcalpine9  :tup: , sorry .

Onlookers at Adelaide Airport on Sunday wondered what all the fuss was about when a desperate-looking couple attempted to book a capacity Singapore Airlines flight.
They also happened to be young, good-looking Americans carrying only backpacks, with a TV crew filming their every move.
They had boarding passes for a flight to Sydney, and after being told the Singapore Airlines flight was full, they ran back to the domestic terminal (bet they're wishing the new terminal was in operation).

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2006, 11:10:32 PM »

Have we figured out if this is a contestant or not?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2006, 10:07:22 AM »
I've seen no contestant wearing that jacket/ whatever , I'll guess its Staff unless we see this jacket in the next 2 legs ?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 10:20:07 AM by puddin »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2006, 10:11:54 AM »
However, there audio has been given to us!

When one of the racers jumps in the pool we hear the same "AHHHHHHH"

Sorry that I can't remember who it was.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »
I've seen no contestant wearing that jacket/ whatever , I'll guess its Staff unless we see this jacket in the next 2 legs ?

I'm pretty sure the jacket is from the bungee jump company per the logo on the back. Either it is staff or the teams wear the jacket while jumping. If it is a team member it can only be Eric, Lake or Jo. I started trying to match the shoes and ruled out Lake. He is always in "timberland" type boots. I'll have to check on Eric and Jo.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2006, 10:29:53 AM »
Speaking of shoes. I know that the guy with the Alaska spoiler said later that he thought the team he saw was BJ and Tyler but ...

Guys, these are the bluest Adidas I've ever seen!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: March 28, 2006, 10:32:17 AM »
I think someones messing with us Sups , anyway I can't see how E&J and BJ & Tyler aren't in the final 3 ..along with Mo-Jo perhaps ?

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »
I think someones messing with us Sups , anyway I can't see how E&J and BJ & Tyler aren't in the final 3 ..along with Mo-Jo perhaps ?

I have those same final 3 (and picked them before the first epi). Correct me if I'm wrong but the Alaska spoiler came out before the show aired and identified a team in grey sweaters and blue adidas, right? If so then the original spoiler is true and they saw E/J but the person later saying it was BJ and Tyler is just BS'ing?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2006, 10:57:57 AM »
I think we better look hard for those grey sweaters  :jumpy:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: March 28, 2006, 11:01:22 AM »
I think we better look hard for those grey sweaters  :jumpy:

They might not have them yet. It's possible they get mugged and buy sweaters perhaps at an airport?

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2006, 12:31:58 PM »

I don't trust Giantsfan22. BJ/T's looks are distinctive yet all his brother could describe are 2 dudes in gray sweaters?!  B:) That's a generic description someone can make up before the contestant info came out.

In his second post, he changed what he said after seeing the show.

Offline mcalpine9

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2006, 12:41:22 PM »
And then Giantsfan used the term young and good looking in his 2nd E-mail which previously was only used in the Australia sighting and not the Alaska sighting. He used words from a different sighting.

Gianstfan definetly posted a fake spoiler. BJ and Tyler were not spotted in Alaska.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2006, 01:03:12 PM »
This could be a fake spoiler but I don't think the original is. If it were completely made up was Alaska a coincidence? One thing is for sure, Jeremy's shoes would catch your attention. Who knows why giantsfan is changing the story -- misdirection?

posted on 12/2/05 9:08 pm Giantsfan22
 Okay, I have lurked on this board for a few years and this is my first attempt at a spoiler.
My brother in law works for Alaska Airlines in Anchorage, and about half an hour ago he saw 2 guys go running through the airport with a camera guy and a sound guy following them. The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines. They spoke to a native Alaska woman in her 50's who also works there and said they were headed to Denver. They went first to Northwest counter, then Continental, then back to Alaska Airlines.

Offline mcalpine9

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2006, 01:07:44 PM »
I agree - the 1st spoiler is likely legit, the 2nd is fake.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2006, 01:12:38 PM »
and the first post by Giantsfan was dated 12/2/05  , so yeah  think its legit ..maybe his brother is messing with him about BJ & Tyler ..blue adida's shoes would not be the first thing I noticed about these two more like ...2 guys with long hair or 2 guys with orange pants , one with a beard .

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2006, 01:15:48 PM »
EPISODE 5 - 3/28/06
START: Corinth (November 17, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Moscow, Russia (November 18, 2005 EARLY AM, 4:30 in the morning)
Ballet, St. Basil’s, tomb of unknown soldier, diving task

EPISODE 6 – 4/4/06
START: Moscow, Russia (November 19, 2005 PM/afternoon)
FINISH: Oman (November 21 PM)
TV Guide article

EPISODE 7 – 4/11/06
START: Oman (November 22, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Perth/Rottnest, Australia (November 24, 2005 PM)
From here on, the dates get pretty locked in
Sighting in Perth/Rottnest ON these dates at Woodside building, Fremantle prison, lunch stop

EPISODE 8 – 4/18/06
START: Perth/Rottnest, Australia (November 25, 2005 AM)
FINISH: TO BE CONTINUED
This is a likely spot for a TBC leg, since we know they stay in the country until Darwin, which is not within easy driving distance of Perth (in other words, Perth & Darwin are probably not in the same episode)
Boat footage in preview could be ferry to Fremantle Prison (look at water off Perth on Google Earth compared to aerial shots of boat in TAR9 previews)

EPISODE 9 ( continued from Episode 8 ) – 4/25/06
START: PICK UP FROM TO BE CONTINUED (November 25/26, 2005)
FINISH: Darwin, Australia (November 26, 2005 PM)
Crocodylus Park
Waterskiing footage here?

EPISODE 10 – 5/2/06
START: Darwin, Australia (November 27, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Lopburi Thailand (via Adelaide, Australia and/or Bangkok) (November 28, 2005 PM)
Dates locked in because of monkey festival dates in Lopburi
Couple spotted in Adelaide trying to get to Bangkok

EPISODE 11 – 5/9/06
START: Lopburi, Thailand (November 29, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Tokyo, Japan (November 30, 2005 PM)
Shots of shopping district, Mt. Fuji

EPISODE 12 (HOUR 1) – 5/16/06
START: Tokyo, Japan (December 1, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Anchorage, Alaska (December 2, 2005 PM) – might be pit stop or just rest stop
K2 flying service, skiing (if this isn’t Fran/Barry in CO footage?), sighting in airport

EPISODE 12 (HOUR 2) – 5/16/06
START: Anchorage, Alaska (December 2, 2005 PM OR December 3, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Denver, Colorado (December 3, 2005)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this upthread and copied it here.

EPISODE 5 - 3/28/06
START: Munich, Germany
FINISH: Segesta, Sicily

EPISODE 6 – 4/4/06
START: Segesta, Sicily
FINISH: Sicily or Greece

EPISODE 7 – 4/11/06
START: Sicily or Greece
FINISH: Greece

So I guess instead of 3 legs in Australia there will only be 2 legs to fit in all the destinations?

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2006, 01:21:31 PM »
and the first post by Giantsfan was dated 12/2/05  , so yeah  think its legit ..maybe his brother is messing with him about BJ & Tyler ..blue adida's shoes would not be the first thing I noticed about these two more like ...2 guys with long hair or 2 guys with orange pants , one with a beard .

I think both are fake - doesn't make sense that first one is true and then posted again to contradict himself. Even if his brother was talking about E/J he could have a better description in his first post. As for the shoes, I would have said "bright blue" and not blue.