Author Topic: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors  (Read 171708 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2006, 02:51:49 PM »
We can take it one step at a time never , I think these confessional's could help us with the next leg

I found these confessionals interesting ......from the beginning of EP3

" I think other teams are seeing we're not just the happy go lucky hippies running around all the time , we are very determined to finish this race first "

" with Dani & Danille when were traveling with them we'll have as much fun as we possably can and enjoy it  but , when it comes down to the race it's gotta be Jeremy and I "

" I've been extremley impressed as how Joseph has stayed calm , he's been extremley optimistic on this race and thats something that I've never seen in Joseph before "

" David and I have not traveled alot ,this adventure is such a wonderfull opportunity to travel the world together , learn about it....... "

" Danielle and I spent time with Jeremy & Eric at the last pitstop and we got to know the boys alot better . They made our time there alot more fun, I reallly have to say I enjoyed my time at the pitstop ."

" when ever I get into water I just sink "

lets see what the teams are wearing Promo 4
Safe to say the above conf are at the Germany pitstop  ?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 03:07:34 PM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
MOJO, The Frats, BJ and Tyler, and Nerds are all confessionals i guess waiting in Russia. [Guess in a park maybe]

Raylonda and Danix2 are confessionals at the pit stop. For some reason it looks darker in Raylonda's confessional but they are in a closed room.

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2006, 03:03:28 PM »
I really dont know where to post this, so puddin please feel free to do so.   :-[

I just read Phils blog and he commented on the Moscow leg being on a Saturday.  This could be on the 12 nov.

This means we had a 36 pit stop after Brotas.

This is what I have so far:  REAL RACE:

NOV 7                           :            DENVER-SAO PAULO
NOV 8                           :            Arrive in Sao Paulo - Tasks.
NOV 9   5:34AM(start)     :            SAO PAULO-BROTAS Tasks in Brotas
NOV 10                          :           EXTENDED PIT STOP
NOV 11 4:48AM(start)     :            BROTAS-SAO PAULO-MOSCOW
NOV 12 SATURDAY         :            ARRIVE IN MOSCOW - TASKS

Offline mungobuh

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2006, 10:49:57 PM »
Hey guys, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I don't know if it's been covered here yet, but after reading some of the boards other than here, I've come across some speculative spoilers about the next eliminated team.  If you rewatch ep3, there is an interview clip with Dave & Lori shown right as they are leaving the pitstop in Brotas, Brazil.  I'm assuming this interview takes place at the pitstop in Germany, since they were still in their heavy winter clothes--and there obviously wasn't a pitstop in Moscow.  Anyway...during the interview you'll notice Dave's eyes were downcast and he didn't seem too happy.  Lori was saying that she and Dave hadn't done much traveling outside of the US, and spoke about how the race is a great way to see the world.  Sounds like a post-elimination exit interview to me...and that's sad, really.  I want to hope against hope that this isn't true, but interviews have been known to give away the eliminated team.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
welcome mungobuh and look above , there are vidcaps of Mo-Jo / E&J / L&D / BJ&T with the same backgrounds . R&Y & D&D  have different confessional back rounds and D&D mention the last pitstop and having fun with E&J .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2006, 11:40:48 PM »
some clearer pics thanks to tarflies

E&J 's picture , its lighter out

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2006, 11:46:26 PM »
Hey guys, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I don't know if it's been covered here yet, but after reading some of the boards other than here, I've come across some speculative spoilers about the next eliminated team.  If you rewatch ep3, there is an interview clip with Dave & Lori shown right as they are leaving the pitstop in Brotas, Brazil.  I'm assuming this interview takes place at the pitstop in Germany, since they were still in their heavy winter clothes--and there obviously wasn't a pitstop in Moscow.  Anyway...during the interview you'll notice Dave's eyes were downcast and he didn't seem too happy.  Lori was saying that she and Dave hadn't done much traveling outside of the US, and spoke about how the race is a great way to see the world.  Sounds like a post-elimination exit interview to me...and that's sad, really.  I want to hope against hope that this isn't true, but interviews have been known to give away the eliminated team.

Hi everyone, this is my first post.  :waves:

I read about this on another board and have rewatched this part. I agree, they look sad and this looks like an exit interview to me too.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2006, 08:31:09 AM »
:welcome: Libra

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2006, 09:56:56 AM »
 :hithere:    mungobuh.  I know you'll have a great time on this board.  When I joined, everyone made me feel so welcome and like I had been here for a long time.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the shows.  :-*

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2006, 03:26:54 PM »
oh boy!!  :jumpy:  newbies!!

just watch out for puddin...she  :hugs:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2006, 05:11:09 PM »
I really don't see Fran & Barry lasting so long to reach Australia, is it possible they were a decoy team and/or the article about them skydiving etc. is wrong?

What are your thoughts?  :waves:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 05:18:05 PM by libra »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #286 on: March 16, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
I dont think Fran and Barry go far either.  The team seen in australia was either two old males or a old male and female so there is deffibaly some stuff that can be confusing.

I think the best spotting Ever in AR5 even had a misunderstanding with the "sixth" blonde hair girl /guy team. [ironically the two teams that could have been were first and second eliminated]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2006, 06:24:43 PM »
They only run decoys in the states , right ?

I trust bianca's spoiler , she has never steered us wrong . No way any other teams match this description .
biancaxxx
(12/19/05 7:15 am)

Take this FWIW - I was talking to someone who saw TAR being filmed in Perth, and they said they saw an old couple walking around Fremantle with a cameraman, sound guy etc. They speculate they were around 50-60yrs old. They think it was a male/female couple or possibly male/male (they aren't completely sure, as they only got a glimpse of them). They couldn't remember what clothes/colours they were wearing.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »
I trust bianca's spoiler

I agree.  I don't watch Survivor but I looked at the spoilers over at Sucks a season or two ago.  She provided many accurate spoilers for that season of Survivor.

Based on their current race performance, it may seem incredible that Fran and Barry make it far.  But as the race progresses, usually at least one team misreads a clue, gets lost, or has extraordinary bad luck.

Remember Puddin's faves during TAR7, M&G.  They weren't considered "great" racers but they made it to the final four.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2006, 07:35:06 PM »
MG were much better than Fran and Barry

And i am just saying you never know with sightings unless they are very discript like the AR5 one or the Alaska one.

It can very well be right but i will always take sightings with a grain of salt.

But i dont think  they are decoys at all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2006, 08:11:00 PM »
Remember Puddin's faves during TAR7, M&G.  They weren't considered "great" racers but they made it to the final four.
:hearts: I HEART mom & dad !!!!!!

MG were much better than Fran and Barry
Yeah that but like Pedaler wrote
But as the race progresses, usually at least one team misreads a clue, gets lost, or has extraordinary bad luck.

or as B&F said they are "hot to trot"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: March 16, 2006, 10:58:37 PM »
I almost forgot about this

some tidbits I found searching TAR9 spoilers ~

One Response to “Amazing Race 9 Currently filming”
sylla Says:

January 15th, 2006 at 2:36 pm
I can confirm that AR have been sited in Perth Western Australia in November, a friend works at the airport. There were about 4 teams noticed by staff. One of those teams has been given a fine because they had concealed food on them, they were trying to take chicken sandwiches off the airoplane.
Another team ( that had no money) was reprimanded for pushing to the front of the lines in customs.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2006, 07:27:12 PM »
so I'm listening to the insider with Wanda & De's ..a caller asks what their relationships were with Mo-Jo / RaYolanda / Franknberries because they never played that up during the show
De's says they didn't get to hang out with them outside the Brotas pitstop , particularly Mo-Jo they didn't get to hangout with at all , and they mention that they shared a few bus rides with RaYolanda but they really didn't get to know them that well .
They said they spent more time with the Danielle's than anyone else ( earlier they talked about how the 4 of them hooked up in Germany at the gas station ) and David & Lori so it varied .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2006, 12:21:54 AM »

BJ & Tyler WIN

Date:  Wed, Mar 22 2006 9:45 pm 
Groups:   alt.tv.amazing-race

I have a friend at CBS and apparently BJ and Tyler WIN this season of
the race. Could this be true?

link

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2006, 08:34:12 AM »

BJ & Tyler WIN

Date:  Wed, Mar 22 2006 9:45 pm 
Groups:   alt.tv.amazing-race

I have a friend at CBS and apparently BJ and Tyler WIN this season of
the race. Could this be true?

link

I have a friend ....
Where have I heard that before?  :lol3:

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #295 on: March 23, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »
Well take this however.

In a Reality New online interview Wanda and Desiree said who they were close with.
Now they didnt say Danielle and Dani becuase they were mentioned in the question asking anyone besides them.  but surprisingly they mentioned BJ and Tyler, Eric and Jeremy, and Dave and Lori.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #296 on: March 24, 2006, 03:11:56 PM »
Hey i know last season someone said Rob and Amber were going on a two week honeymoon and so forth could not have been on the Early Show for two weeks and meaning for those two episodes they were away they werent eliminated.

Now in MYSPACE someone posted on the 13th of March that the Dani's were going to Vegas in 23 Days.  [now i didnt think it would be important becuase i figured they be out by now].  Now 23 days later is APRIL 5th [a WEDNESDAY] now unless they get eliminated this week, there would be no way for them to be on the Early Show April 5th [after the April 4th episdoe], unless The Early Show has a Vegas Special.

So if the Danielle's survive this week [and i think they should] they should be safe the week after that too right?? Now if its a non elimination then this would jsut be useless [but usually they dont have two non elims before the final six and i count Moscow as a non elim]

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #297 on: March 24, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »
Doesn't this mean that they are going to TES on April 5th.  And so we will see them eliminated on April 4th?
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #298 on: March 24, 2006, 05:29:10 PM »
Doesn't this mean that they are going to TES on April 5th.  And so we will see them eliminated on April 4th?

Did you read what i said???

How can they be on the April 5h Early show if they are in Vegas??  [that is if its a elimination].  Now id there is going to be a Vegas special that Wedns. they SHOULD NOT BE ELIMINATED!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #299 on: March 24, 2006, 06:12:21 PM »
Easy never , no need to use that tone .
23 days from March 13 could be April 4th if you count the 13th as one day , plus the Dee's being from NY they wouldn't have far to travel to be on The Early Show ?