Author Topic: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors  (Read 171705 times)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Re: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors
« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2006, 02:26:22 PM »
What a shame for the lack of two-hour mid-season episodes just because of the 10:00 pm EST slot.  Despite that, very nice, mwooden!  And to everyone else here.  I feel bad for not being around here often to post, but your hard work toward figuring out everything is very awesome that there really aren't any words.  Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 02:29:51 PM by revengefullycreative »
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »
you really did put so much work into this mwooden  :999: :thankyou:

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2006, 08:14:12 AM »
Awww shucks.  :-[

Knowing that we're not done in Brazil & that Russia comes next starts to lock up our route now. The Rome/Sicily/Greece legs might be interchangeable, but I'm putting Rome first because of the 9-team spoiler. I'm wondering if that spoiler might be just a little off though. If there were 8 teams left by then, that would make more sense. Maybe the "witness" saw extra supplies set up for the task, as has been the case before and assumed there were 9 teams. Unless we have an early NEL, which could mean there would still be 9 teams in Rome.

EPISODE 2 – 3/7/06
START: Sao Paulo, Brazil (November 9, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Brotas, Brazil (November 10, 2005 PM)
Take Santa Rita bus, do task at waterfall (roadblock?), ziplining, fuel task(?)
Possible location of VW bugs
TEAMS LEFT AFTER EPISODE: 9

EPISODE 3 – 3/14/06
START: Brotas, Brazil (November 11, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Moscow, Russia (November 13, 2005 early AM)
St. Basil’s, tomb of unknown soldier, diving task (roadblock?), doll/ballet detour(?)
TEAMS LEFT AFTER EPISODE: 8

EPISODE 4 – 3/21/06
START: Moscow, Russia (November 14, 2005 PM/afternoon)
FINISH: Segesta, Sicily via Rome (November 16, 2005 PM)
Mentioned by “witness”?, 9 teams remaining at this point, task assembling statue, Marcus Aurelius column, Shots of ruins at Segesta, late afternoon shot of Joseph at Segesta  amphitheatre

EPISODE 5 - 3/28/06
START: Segesta, Sicily (November 17, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Corinth, Greece by way of Athens (November 18, 2005 PM)
Parthenon in Athens, bungee jumping at canal in Corinth

EPISODE 6 – 4/4/06
START: Corinth, Greece (November 19, 2005 AM)
FINISH: Oman (November 21, 2005)
TV Guide article

EPISODE 7 – 4/11/06
START: Oman (November 22, 2005)
FINISH: Perth/Rottnest, Australia (November 24, 2005)
Sighting in Perth/Rottnest ON these dates at Woodside building, Fremantle prison, lunch stop

EPISODE 8 – 4/18/06
START: Perth/Rottnest, Australia (November 25, 2005)
FINISH: TO BE CONTINUED
This is a likely spot for a TBC leg, since we know they stay in the country until Darwin, which is not within easy driving distance of Perth (in other words, Perth & Darwin are probably not in the same episode), boat footage in preview could be ferry to Fremantle Prison (look at water off Perth on Google Earth compared to aerial shots of boat in TAR9 previews), snorkeling?

EPISODE 9 ( continued from Episode 8 ) – 4/25/06
START: PICK UP FROM TO BE CONTINUED (November 25/26, 2005)
FINISH: Darwin, Australia (November 26, 2005)
Crocodylus Park

EPISODE 10 – 5/2/06
START: Darwin, Australia (November 27, 2005)
FINISH: Lopburi Thailand (via Adelaide, Australia and/or Bangkok) (November 28, 2005)
Dates locked in because of monkey festival dates in Lopburi
Couple spotted in Adelaide trying to get to Bangkok

EPISODE 11 – 5/9/06
START: Lopburi, Thailand (November 29, 2005)
FINISH: Tokyo, Japan (November 30, 2005)
Shots of shopping district, Mt. Fuji

EPISODE 12 (HOUR 1) – 5/16/06
START: Tokyo, Japan (December 1, 2005)
FINISH: Anchorage, Alaska (December 2, 2005) – might be pit stop or just rest stop
K2 flying service, sighting in airport

EPISODE 12 (HOUR 2) – 5/16/06
START: Anchorage, Alaska (December 3, 2005)
FINISH: Denver, Colorado (December 3, 2005)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2006, 09:51:41 AM »
from banzai's link /Phils teleconference ~
http://tinyurl.com/psgn4
http://tinyurl.com/ne8pq

There's one location that we get to in the middle east where the teams are immersed in a daily
task that a lot of people have to go through. It's great to see teams
used to going down to the 7-11 living life in a completely different
way and certainly a way that people overseas have to cope with every
day.

My few searches for Omani daily traditions has turned up only one time-waster: they spend a lot of time making and drinking their coffee.

slowhatch is on to something. Most people buy coffee at 7-11.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2006, 10:01:55 AM »
slowhatch is on to something. Most people buy coffee at 7-11.

I had thought about this also but then thought who still gets coffee from 7-11? I thought we had turned into a Starbucks society.  :food:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
It was just a guess. Another possibility is a shopping task at the souq in Old Muscat. IIRC there was a market task in Dubai that was snipped out of the broadcast version by the editors; maybe now they'll finally get some of the frankincense-and-myrrh action I mentioned earlier.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »
It was just a guess. Another possibility is a shopping task at the souq in Old Muscat. IIRC there was a market task in Dubai that was snipped out of the broadcast version by the editors; maybe now they'll finally get some of the frankincense-and-myrrh action I mentioned earlier.

You're probably right and I agree its a good guess. I thought of it too then second guessed myself. ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »
Fran n Barry should be safe
as pointed out by banzai "BANZZAIIIIIIIIIIIII" ( cool webcam , thank you )
no signs of diving out of airplanes this ep ,bungee jump at the Corinth canal Greece

Lazarus, a retired urologist and graduate in the class of '64, and his wife dove from an airplane, bungee-jumped, and scaled buildings in their attempt to beat 11 other couples in the 30-day race across five continents

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=7618.0

Mo-Jo ( Sicily & Germany? vidcaps )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
from tarflies spoilers
I don't know if this is a spoiler exactly, but a co-worker of mine went to a restaurant in Staten Island last night and the bartender was Danielle. The co-worker asked her about sequesterville and found out it's back in Portugal. Don't know if D&D stayed there or not.

Hmm. That's interesting in the light of the article linked to in Lake & Michelle's thread: an interview with Michelle's mother, who said that she didn't know anything about whether they won, but she thought they went to Portugal.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »
from tarflies spoilers
I don't know if this is a spoiler exactly, but a co-worker of mine went to a restaurant in Staten Island last night and the bartender was Danielle. The co-worker asked her about sequesterville and found out it's back in Portugal. Don't know if D&D stayed there or not.

Hmm. That's interesting in the light of the article linked to in Lake & Michelle's thread: an interview with Michelle's mother, who said that she didn't know anything about whether they won, but she thought they went to Portugal.

I think both teams will see the sequesterville, but not soon i see both going midway.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2006, 03:54:15 PM »
I thought teams werent supposed to say where Sequester was, like they were not allowed.  and what teams are usually in sequester like teams that come in places like 5-11 right?  4th usually doesnt correct.  Because i see these two going 5th and 6th respectivly

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2006, 03:55:10 PM »
all of the racers know where it is regaurdless if they go or not

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2006, 03:59:42 PM »

Wow i really didnt know that, thanks for the info i thought you only knew if you were told by someone there or if you went, and assuming someone told Danielle to me is to much a big assumption

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2006, 04:02:49 PM »

Wow i really didnt know that, thanks for the info i thought you only knew if you were told by someone there or if you went, and assuming someone told Danielle to me is to much a big assumption

well it can go either way, im just going on what some1 told me

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2006, 04:35:41 PM »
I'm sure they all know where sequesterville is regardless if they were there or not .Meredith & Gretchen we're disappointed that they were sequestered in Florida close to the pitstop instead of being sent to ? was it Mexico  or something ? I can't remember off the top of my head .
fwiw~ John mentioned in a interview that he collected seashells and pieces of buildings ...treasures of sort while sitting out sequester .
Also the sisters we're carefull only to mention that they became closest with J&S  when asked on the Finish line , the sisters also mentioned that they we're going to make an alliance with the Dees until the Dee's left them at the airport in Denver ...almost pissy about it .
I'm waiting for the finish line to achive to make sure I heard them right .

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
I'm sure they all know where sequesterville is regardless if they were there or not .Meredith & Gretchen we're disappointed that they were sequestered in Florida close to the pitstop instead of being sent to ? was it Mexico  or something ? I can't remember off the top of my head .
fwiw~ John mentioned in a interview that he collected seashells and pieces of buildings ...treasures of sort while sitting out sequester .
Also the sisters we're carefull only to mention that they became closest with J&S  when asked on the Finish line , the sisters also mentioned that they we're going to make an alliance with the Dees until the Dee's left them at the airport in Denver ...almost pissy about it .
I'm waiting for the finish line to achive to make sure I heard them right .

Huh Alliance with the Dee's? that makes no sence Dee were first to the airport and the Forsties were i think 10th or 9th.  I have a feeling the teams met with each other BEFORE the race becuase they did know each others name right off the bat.

And i assuming hte Dee's and Frotsties did not settle things becuase that sounds a little bitter

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: March 08, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
I want to hear it again never , I couldn't rewind because it was live .

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #267 on: March 08, 2006, 05:23:18 PM »
I want to hear it again never , I couldn't rewind because it was live .

i dont doubt you i am just surprised that that would have happened

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: March 08, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »
I'm listening now .brb
http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2.pl?type=ram&id=20491

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2.pl?type=ram&id=20492

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2.pl?type=ram&id=20493

lol they were all so beat climbing those winding stairs
grr it want in part 1

darn communication , well this is expected from the webmonkeys  :knuckles:
I give up it cuts out

heres what i get

rtsp://real.cbsig.net/g2demand/entertainment/primetime/amazing_race9/finish_line/ar_20060308_02.rm?title=hb%3D%26title%3DFinish%2520Line%252003.08.2006%2520-%2520Part%25202&author=%

ok . i'm back , you can watch it at the cbs site
 :umn:

OK I stand corrected , I think they were talking about Fran ?
Clown asked if there was any alliances formed in the first 2 days , and how he saw Fran hugging Dani and then Joni butts in and says actually we tempted to make alliances with "them " ( points ) but " she left us at the airport" and they planned on forming an alliance with John & Scott but they left them so I don't know what the heck there talking about .
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 07:02:04 PM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #269 on: March 08, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »
John and Scott did leave them after the screwed up and put there names on the last tickets before checking the other flights, that when John and Scott left and got on the Second[Became the first] flight.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2006, 04:33:17 PM »
from sucks   , but what about the Blue adida's shoes ? Jeremy even mentioned his blue suede shoes last EP . Time to get a better look @ the Hippies shoes  :tup:
On the other hand I guess theres no mistaking E&J for BJ & Tyler  :lol: This is Great NEWS  !
Giantsfan22
   Re: episode 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi all, I'm the person that had the info on the alaska sighting a while ago. Got some more info from my brother in law who finally watched his tapes of the show this morning, he is pretty sure the guys he saw at the airport were the hippie dudes. I laughed, because all this time I had been assuming by his original description that it was the frat boys. I said "You told me they were young and good looking", and he said, "well, they are", 

original post
posted on 12/2/05 9:08 pm Giantsfan22
 Okay, I have lurked on this board for a few years and this is my first attempt at a spoiler.
My brother in law works for Alaska Airlines in Anchorage, and about half an hour ago he saw 2 guys go running through the airport with a camera guy and a sound guy following them. The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines. They spoke to a native Alaska woman in her 50's who also works there and said they were headed to Denver. They went first to Northwest counter, then Continental, then back to Alaska Airlines
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 04:47:40 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2006, 10:24:25 AM »
I found this yesterday @ IMbd and I replied ( rawalsh )
I think it could very well be BS but I'll post it .
TurT_AlerT 2 days ago (Sun Mar 12 2006 18:30:57 )  i love the hipies and i know most of u do to but i work at a shoe shop were the pit stop was in australia in fremantle and i saw four teams run to the old jail which is the pit stop and i didnt see the hippies go past 

TurT_AlerT 1 day ago (Tue Mar 14 2006 02:11:00 )   

i firsty just said that to see your opinions about if u think they will win but then just a few days ago i posted they dont make top two and i might tell u who is in the top two if u ask nicely
rawalsh 20 hours ago (Tue Mar 14 2006 11:13:36 )     

Another forum has an eyewitness that places BJ & Tyler in Alaska on 12/2/05 , I don't think they run decoys outside the states ?
So TurT , I'll ask nicely , who is in the top 2 ?
TurT_AlerT 7 hours ago (Wed Mar 15 2006 00:42:29 ) 
well okay

i am just going to say that australia is one of the last countries they go to and only four teams were spoted and none of them were the hippies but i know three out of the top four left because they asked me were the jail is and they are ray and yolanda the frat boys, josheph and monica but i couldnt identify the other team

posted one of the hippies message board fwiw

3/13/2006 12:32 AM

hey!!!!
whats been happening?!
how did everything go with the docu?
peace out
Christiane (Miss Teen Australia girl from the plane lol) 

http://www.myspace.com/xtoxdiexforx   

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2006, 12:54:48 PM »
Should be more than four teams in the running in Australia.  So I think BJ & Tyler are there, Tur T missed them.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2006, 01:01:38 PM »
Thats what I think too Chateau , the unidentified team must be FranknBarry according to the spoilers .
My IDEAL final 5 !!!!!!!!! with F&B going out 5th place .

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
I dont trust that Australia spoiler at all.

1. No way there were only 4 teams in Australia [had to be at least 5, with 5th place being eliminated in Australia]

2. Acccording to John/Scott Ray and Yolanda prolly get eliminated
golf course [and hello they were the first team].

4.  The alaska spoiler is much much more creditable [i believe]

5. Based on EDITING i doubt Ray and Yolanda go far, and i doube BJ and Tyler are not in the final leg.

and IMDB is not a spoiler board.