Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors

<< < (2/74) > >>

mcalpine9:

This was posted on Sucks. It looks like the Race started in Denver yesterday . Can anyone postsa picture of the photo in the Denver Post?

There's a picture on pg 3B from today's Denver Post of AR filming at DIA. The caption reads:
Mystery Marathoners: CBS cameramen for "The Amazing Race" film two race participants Monday as they pass through Denver International Airport. The ningth installment of the reality TV show, which pits teams in an around-the-world race, starts in Colorado and is expected to air in the spring.

The picture shows the backs of two people with backpacks walking towards a camerman and a photographer. I was not able to find the picture or the caption on the Post website this morning.

puddin:
thanks mcalpine9  :<(  .. no luck finding the picture on-line . I'm sure someone somewhere will post it .

puddin:
some description of the team

--- Quote ---gbeckman

I just tried to post, but it disappeared somehow, so if this double posts, I apologize in advance!

Anyway...the Denver Post had a picture and caption in the Denver and the West section today showing a CBS crew filming (the backs of) two female racers yesterday in the Denver airport. The caption really didn't say much other than that CBS was currently filming the ninth version of The Amazing Race. I tried to find it online, but looks like it was only in the print version. 
--- End quote ---

mcalpine9:
Just for information - I may be wrong but from Denver there appears to be only two direct foreign destinations: London and Frankfurt (excluding Canada and Mexico). 

kraziladi:

--- Quote from: mcalpine9 on November 09, 2005, 06:58:51 AM ---Just for information - I may be wrong but from Denver there appears to be only two direct foreign destinations: London and Frankfurt (excluding Canada and Mexico). 

--- End quote ---

I wonder if they wouldn't take a connecting flight if not going to London or Frankfurt.  Who'dve thunk they would end up in New Jersey to get to Phoenix from San Jose> |(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version