Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors

<< < (74/74)

puddin:
Tyler called MoJo rednecks on the insider clip  :lol:  , actually it was a nice clip and Tyler is very sensitive ..it hurts him when BJ blames him for stuff such as not handing him his shoes & socks on the drive to the Pitstop   :doh:
Tyler talked about missing his girlfriend and his family, really sweet .
 I wish it would have played better.I really feel sorry for people with Dial UP ! Imagine trying to watch these clips with that !? I gave up after watching around 6 of the clips ..I lost my patience .

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 07, 2006, 01:48:18 PM ---Tyler called MoJo rednecks on the insider clip  :lol:  , actually it was a nice clip and Tyler is very sensitive ..it hurts him when BJ blames him for stuff such as not handing him his shoes & socks on the drive to the Pitstop   :doh:
Tyler talked about missing his girlfriend and his family, really sweet .
 I wish it would have played better.I really feel sorry for people with Dial UP ! Imagine trying to watch these clips with that !? I gave up after watching around 6 of the clips ..I lost my patience .

--- End quote ---

Lots of good stuff on those clips. I got to see most of them and those on Dialup are missing quite a few laughs. Yeah he called them Rednecks and said something about them returning to their shack. Next leg  would have been a hoot if the Hippies had not eaten the grasshoppers and assorted bug "feast" that RaYoyo appearently turned down (that's what happened yes?)
In another clip BJ recounts a story that he said Jo told them about beating up a guy in a bar for calling him a Redneck. Says he stompped on him and hit him over the head with a beer bottle. Did you see that one? Ray got in on the action as well about EJ being dummies.

puddin:
Thanks BigPapi , I'm going to give them another shot ..sounds like good stuff  :lol:

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 07, 2006, 03:55:42 PM ---Thanks BigPapi , I'm going to give them another shot ..sounds like good stuff  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yer welcome puddin. I just finished watching them again and was able to get them all to run. BUT, I had to use IE and Real Player to get them to play. Some were funnier the second time around.  :lol3: :lol3:

puddin:
They are playing today !! still a few bugs but not to bad ..I'm going to finish watching them later ......a

here :yaya:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=7873.msg119039#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version