Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors

<< < (73/74) > >>

puddin:
posted at Twop's

--- Quote --- Mugsy

Today @ 5:43 pm
I finally found some real information.

R/Y and BJ/T go for the FF. R/Y fail at the task and BJ/T get it and are assured a spot in the final 3.

R/Y come in last and are eliminated. Ray leaves some of his stuff for the Hippies.

However, the end is not pleasant. BJ/T come in third, E/J second and MOJO win. Barf? Yes. But that's the way it shall be.
--- End quote ---

;D

supsandalee:
Someone needs to tell Mugsy she's over a month late for April Fools.  :groan:

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 06, 2006, 08:11:43 PM ---posted at Twop's

--- Quote --- Mugsy

Today @ 5:43 pm
I finally found some real information.

R/Y and BJ/T go for the FF. R/Y fail at the task and BJ/T get it and are assured a spot in the final 3.

R/Y come in last and are eliminated. Ray leaves some of his stuff for the Hippies
--- End quote ---

I can believe that much. Yoyo gives BJ her running shoes and Tyler her thongs...  :o

Oh, I forgot to say that I was being bad.  :-[
--- End quote ---

puddin:
I'd rather see BJ in the thong   ;) .

the thing I don't understand is how Ray is able to give BJT anything , they are whisked away and aren't even able to say goodbye to the other teams ..unless he's able to give his stuff to the staff /producers and they pass it along .

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 06, 2006, 08:58:45 PM ---I'd rather see BJ in the thong   ;) .

the thing I don't understand is how Ray is able to give BJT anything , they are whisked away and aren't even able to say goodbye to the other teams ..unless he's able to give his stuff to the staff /producers and they pass it along .

--- End quote ---

"I'd rather see BJ in the thong   ;) ."  hehehe, I knew that.
You're right about the "hillbillies" (from the Insider videos) not being anywhere near the pit stop to see the other teams, unless of course they had major problems reaching the pit stop themselves. Highly unlikely.

eta: Thought I should clarify the "hillbilly" quote. That came from Ray's interview with Phil and Yoyo corrected him and said Hippies.

I'm trying to view the Insider videos again, with no luck, so I removed the "redneck" comment that I attributed to Ray. It may have been the Hippies who used the term. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version