Author Topic: Surprise Party And Lies  (Read 4557 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Surprise Party And Lies
« on: October 27, 2005, 04:00:02 PM »
Surprise Party And Lies

NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2005

(CBS) Police Sgt. Amy O'Hara achieved hero status by getting into warrior mode to beat Nakum. Yaxha didn't win, but even with a swollen ankle she is at the top of her game.

But would she use her new power to bring down Gary Hogeboom?

Despite fellow survivors pointing out his uncanny resemblance to the former quarterback, Gary keeps denying his true identity. He even managed to stay under the radar by not showing off his skills to benefit the tribe.

But how long can he keep it a secret?

He has managed to find an ally in Sports radio talk show host Danni Boatwright. But his number may be up.

Speaking of Danni, to celebrate her birthday Yaxha is making an unexpected visit to Nakum, and inviting everybody to a pool party, no buffs, and no games, just fun. But would it be?

One thing is for sure, Stephenie LaGrossa is not a happy camper. Mingling with the enemy has dangers. Would she be the next to go?

There are plenty of surprises on "Survivor: Guatemala." Tune in to Friday's The Early Show, when the castoff will reveal what really went on by the ruins of the Mayan empire. Plus, don't miss the exclusive secret scene.

©MMV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/27/earlyshow/series/survivor/main986451.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Surprise Party And Lies
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 05:57:56 PM »
looks like Jamie & Steph are not thrilled  {l{

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 06:44:02 PM »
They'd better get their game faces on....if they make merge they're gonna be living with these people!!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 06:47:41 PM »
Your right Swanee ..
In the preview Danni says she has little treats ..I wonder if she requested alcohol for Judd ? I say get him drunk and make our jaws drop  {l{  ..we want entertainment !!