Author Topic: Survivor Insider; Guatemala, Episode 6  (Read 2511 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor Insider; Guatemala, Episode 6
« on: October 21, 2005, 08:14:27 PM »
Survivor Insider; Guatemala, Episode 6 thanks to DCReads

Welcome to Survivor Insider!

DC Notes: Great Tribal Council clips this week. The biggest shocker? Brian himself told Rafe to give Gary immunity as part of his master plan.

Left to go:

Margaret Day After
Brian Day After
Special Delivery

------------------
Yaxha Tribal Council
Brian Voted Out
Transcribed by DCReads56
------------------

Gary (Votes Brian): Brian, you’re a great kid. You’re going to be successful. But you’re way too smart. Good luck.

Brian (Votes Bobby Jon): This would be the Outwit part of Outwit-Outplay-Outlast. I didn’t fight to get out of a minority only to be put back into it tonight. I hope Rafe understood why I told him that Gary needed immunity because Gary shouldn’t be getting votes anyway. I hope my plan didn’t mess up.

Bobby Jon (Votes Brian): Brian, you’re a great kid with a ton of heart. You’ve done a remarkable job. You should be proud of yourself.

Amy (Votes Brian): Brian, I’m voting for you. It’s either you or me, brother. Good luck.

Brandon (Votes Brian): Brian, you’re one of the most generous guys I’ve ever met, but I have to stay true to my alliance.

Danni (Votes Brian): I really wish you hadn’t given the immunity away because that would have made the decision a little bit easier. I think you’re an awesome guy. It’s very hard to write your name down. You’re a gentleman and your mom should be proud of you.

------------------
Nakum Tribal Council
Margaret Voted Out
Transcribed by DCReads56
------------------

DC Notes: I was wondering why Stephenie had such a snotty look on her face when they showed her in the credits.

Jamie (Votes Marg): Ever since the tribes switched over you have had your head down and you’re always depressed. We knew you came to try to get Nakum’s first tribe together and get rid of the old Yaxha. It’s not a team game. We’re trying to keep the best and get rid of the weak. You are the weakest link and it makes me so angry how you could – how you rode coattails when the other team’s better and then when you had to play underdog you just couldn’t handle it. You just gave up and died. You have no heart. So it’s the country boy writing the doctor’s prescription to get out of the jungle. Stay away from my tribe.

Lydia (Votes Margaret): What a wonderful person you are. I really enjoyed having a 1 to 1 talk with you, sharing recipes, sharing ideas, laughing. But you gotta remember this is the game and the tribe has spoken.

Judd (Votes Margaret): Hey Margaret, if you leave this jungle now, it’s not soon enough, man. Get out NOW!

Stephenie (Votes Margaret): Margaret, you’ve caused way too much tension especially with one of our strongest. Oh! And I didn’t like your comments about me making the same mistake that I made on Palau! I think you made a huge mistake! See you later.

Rafe (Votes Margaret): Margaret, you’re a strong intelligent woman and I’m sorry that you let your problems with Judd cripple you in this game. I hope you have the best of luck.

Cindy (Votes Margaret): My vote’s for a tough lady with a soft heart. Thanks for caring, playing the game, listening, and knowing all the differences. Thanks a lot. Good luck.

Margaret (Votes Judd): Judd, you’re a boy, you’re self-righteous, you’re rude, you’re profane. And for all those reasons you’ve probably gotten this far. However, no one like you deserves a million dollars. My vote’s for you, buddy.

------------------
Brian
Final Words
Transcribed by DCReads56
------------------

Brian: Well I certainly went down fighting. I said I’d come and play this game and smile the entire time and I did everything I could. And I think maybe they thought I was scheming too quickly. I think they probably thought they couldn’t trust me. Which is fine. I’m really glad that they are playing a good game.

I did not see that coming which is how I wanted to go out. I knew if I was going to go out of this game before the win I would definitely not want to know, because if I knew I’d feel like I should’ve been able to do something about it. So the fact that they pulled one over on me – I’m really proud of them. I’m glad they’re playing the game.

Of course to disappoint my family and friends. I came out here for you guys and I love you all. I hope you don’t make fun of me! It was a great time. I was out here 15 days. You know, I never once felt fatigued. I tried not to complain at all. The food was great. I didn’t mind the corn at all.

The people who voted me out were good people. I guess they did the right thing in their eyes. They thought I was scheming too much. I wasn’t about to let Amy go – well, I could have let Amy go instead of me of course, but I wasn’t about to let Amy go and put me in the minority again. I really thought I had a good plan going in. I know I played this game very hard and I’m glad to know they are playing it harder. So good luck to everybody and I love my family and friends and everyone I work with and my students. I hope you’re proud of me. I hope I didn’t disappoint.

(Cut)

I’m happy to say I wouldn’t have done anything differently because I didn’t know I was going to get voted out! I thought I really had a great plan going in. I thought I was solid and I thought Gary and Amy were on board and other than that I think I played a great game. I think I was great in the physical challenges. I was well liked around camp. There wasn’t anything I should’ve done differently except make sure Gary and Amy were voting my way, which clearly they weren’t.

(Cut)

I’m a very secure person and going into this game I knew a lot about myself. I didn’t really learn anything about myself here because everything that came out – I already knew about myself. I knew that I could handle anything that surrounds me whether it’s a torrential downpour or a difficult challenge or people scheming around me. I knew that I’d be fine. So I left this game exactly as I came in.

(Cut)

A trip to Guatemala is really just amazing. The fact that I got to camp and the fact that I did the 11 mile hike and all these challenges and everything just pushing myself – you know, I’ve never really had to push myself like that before. So I’ll take from this experience the fact that I did all these challenges and came out feeling great.

------------------
Margaret’s Final Words
Transcribed by mollysgrama
------------------

Margaret: This was an incredible journey. I learned a lot about myself. I met some amazing people. And most of all I learned there’s no place like home. My best wishes to the Nakum tribe. I’m sure a lot of the tension will be gone now. But the problem hasn’t been solved. And I think you’re going to have a lot of trouble down the line, so take care.

(cut)

At 43 years old, I’m not too old to take on an incredible physical challenge. And the mental challenges that came with this adventure. I know that I’m strong. I also know that being true to myself and going forward with integrity means more to me than anything in the world. Not to be second handed by any bully or any strong arming. The most important thing is to be true to yourself.

(cut)

Emotions are a big part of the game. You definitely have to hold back a lot of times. You do – you have to hold back. You can’t show excitement sometimes. You can’t show disappointment or being pissed off. And when you’re in the jungle for 15 days with people, it gets on your nerves. The problem is the new Nakum tribe hasn’t been with Judd for 15 days. They’ve only been with him for a few short days. I’ve been with him and no amount of money could make me allow someone like Judd to treat me and bully me like he did. It’s just not in my making, so I had to fend him off. I did what I had to do.

Besides personal losses in my life, this is the most physically challenging thing that I’ve ever had to do in my life. And I’m so excited that I did it.

------------------
The Bottom Line
Transcribed by DCReads56
------------------

Clip Description: Danni and Gary discuss their plan to vote out Brian before heading to Tribal Council.

Danni (Confessional): I think Bobby Jon and Brandon – you know, the decision’s kind of been Brian and I feel like I need to be loyal to Bobby Jon and Brandon. At this point I don’t know who I’m going to vote for. You know, I need to talk to Gary and see how he feels about the situation as well.

Danni: I just wanted –
Gary: - Yeah
Danni: To make sure we’re all in agreement –
Gary: - Yeah
Danni: And I don’t know if Amy’s ankle is bad, she came right on it and she’s fine.
Gary:
Danni: And she’s smart –
Gary: - Yup
Danni: I mean, I like Brian, he’s smart.
Gary: I love Brian. But –
Danni: The guys think she might be able to cover –
Gary: - Yup
Danni: If they are going girl on girl.

DC Notes: Does Danni really think they’ll do more gender-divided challenges if Nakum only has one girl left? Please.

Gary: - Yup. I say keep Amy.
Danni: Okay.
Gary: Keep Amy over Brian. I mean, this is tough. This is ugly.

Gary (Confessional): Fifteen days we’ve been out here with Brian. This is going to be tough because he is such a good kid. The bottom line is it’s him or me. And I’m glad it’s him and not me.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Survivor Insider; Guatemala, Episode 6
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 10:06:16 AM »
Both Danni and Brian refer to telling Rafe to give Immunity to Gary.  Wonder if they all got to plead for the immunity neckalce.  So do you think they would have voted out Gary if Brian had Immunity?