Author Topic: A mishmash of thoughts/topics  (Read 2354 times)

Offline KcatCardinal

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Live each moment to its fullest!
A mishmash of thoughts/topics
« on: September 23, 2003, 02:50:39 PM »
I often have these thougths that don't fit under any current topic.  I would start a new topic; but usually they are just random thoughts that might not go any farther.  I'm still new at posting and I hope this is okay.  Anyone who has a random thought that isn't a new topic; please feel free to post it here.  

My first random thought:  I like the Nekkid poll.  I answered what's the point; they don't show anything anyways.  Excactly!  You see more through and around regular clothes than you do through the blur.  Although...we do gain some insight into the character/personality of the derobed person.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 02:52:58 PM by KcatCardinal »
KcatCardinal

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:A mishmash of thoughts/topics
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 09:48:38 PM »
Sometimes I have random thoughts also.  So good idea Kcat.  My random thought is who decides in the editing room what to show in an one hour episode of Survivor?  I am sure at times they got excellent footage and they have too much or other times they don't get enough. ::)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:A mishmash of thoughts/topics
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 10:13:20 AM »
Glad you started a topic...does not matter if you are new or not post or start topics, that is what the board is for!  The more people  the funer!!!

My random thought is...how do they pick who gets on what team???