Author Topic: What did you think of the first show? Was it exciting?  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
What did you think of the first show? Was it exciting?
« on: September 20, 2003, 12:53:37 AM »
What did everyone think of the first show?  It was  good.  So far I am enjoying the Drake team.  They definitely all seem to click and work together versus the disorganized Morgan team.  I thought it was hilarious when Rupert got a little skirt to wear as his designer jeans were rubbing his skin.  Did you hear how disgusted Jeff was when the 3 guys from Morgan took their shorts off.  I think they were lucky they didn't hurt themselves pushing and dragging that cannon.  Too bad Nicole didn't learn how to play the game from watching previous Survivors.  But she predicted it herself that if she couldn't keep her mouth shut then she would be out.  I can hardly wait until next weeks show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:What did you think of the first show? Was it exciting?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 07:51:13 PM »
I think it will be the best Survivor yet! Is this the first time that we actually see them interact with people other than the players?? I love it..rupert is a real character..and my favorite (my girls just love him too)
Look at how messed up cbs is..this is for next weeks show..they mention Rupert..ON THE WRONG TEAM!! Drake is his team..not Morgan :P
 ~puddin~

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

When one tribe wins the first Reward Challenge, they learn of a new twist: one member may visit the losing tribe's island to pillage and loot one item from their supplies!
A tribe is stunned when one Survivor confesses a desire to quit the game.
#Rupert, Morgan tribe's "Blackbeard," goes into a rage after learning that a tribemate has lost something crucial to Morgan's survival, but is determined to recover it at all costs. #
It's a desperate battle of mind and body for Immunitiy, where every last second will decide the winner in a photo finish you must see to believe

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 03:42:36 PM »
I have to say, this one is quite exciting.  I'm already hooked on this season.  These guys remind me of Oldtimers team of Helen, Ted, Jan, Brian, Clay, Tanya, John and the one dramatic one (can't remember her name).  

I wonder who wants out?

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 07:29:35 AM »
i loved the show, i like several of the players.  i too love rupert.  He is so funny, he is a trip.  The only ones i don't like are the curly headed blond guy, i swear He did nothing on the immunity challenge, He was always ahead of them just looking back watching them and the blond girl that sounds like she has a stopped up nose, I think they are both on the same team.  

Theresa