Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

America's next top skinny bitch....

(1/3) > >>

silvercrank:
Yeah they gave her a couple of episodes but in true Tyra form, the token big girl once again got the boot. Why do they insist on casting someone who is "voluptuous" when they never have any intention of making her the winner. Ever. It's mean Tyra! (:;)

puddin:
OK silvercrank  :)* ,I havent been following this Cycle ..can you fill me in?

silvercrank:
Why do they call them cycles? Is it like a reference to a woman's period?

It's basically been the same as other season's - intro to the girls, people get eliminated, token big girl Diane has her hopes elevated as she is one of the finalists, lesbian boy-girl Kim swears she would never cheat on her girlfriend then continues to seduce Angelina Jolie lips Sarah, beauty queen Cassandra throws a tantrum at having her hair cut which in the end Tyra thinks isn't short enough so Tyra wants more cut off and Cassandra refuses and leaves the show, Lisa the 50 yr old looking 24 yr old wants the competition to be fierce so she demands the other girls to practice their walks and lose weight and mimic model faces in the mirror while the other girls fume under their breath until Coryn with Caterpillar eyebrows drops the gauntlet and stands her ground, more people get eliminated.

That's about it....

puddin:
 ((^ oh boy..what can I say ? thanks for the update silver , looks like I'm not missing much ..I'll probably tune in around the last few episodes to see who wins  :<(

silvercrank:
I forgot to mention that last episode Janice Dickinson came back as the photographer and they did a great spoof on plastic surgery. She is one crazy bitch. I think she was drunk or high as she was all over the girls and screaming at the top of her lungs. At least she is somewhat grounded and can appreciate the graceful art of self deprecation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version