Author Topic: PREORDERS  (Read 2945 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
PREORDERS
« on: October 14, 2005, 01:51:24 AM »
Hey guys!

Thank you for the replies. I was working on my finishing touches for the new site all day. Janelle and I are about to head out to dinner.

Hope you all had a great day.

For those of you who asked about my prints for sale, yes, the new site will feature those. I have a feeling those are going to go really fast once I put the site up tomorrow night. Sooo, here is what is going to be featured.

Keep in mind The POPE and MEDUSA have already sold about 30% but I haven't yet sold the Janelle drawing yet because I have not finished it :)

Prints:

1- POPE JOHN PAUL II- 2 print editions available. The first is 1 of 500. Framed gorgeously by a top art gallery here in Laguna who is handling my work. Those prints are on incredibly good paper, signed and numbered. 230 are already sold. The gallery is selling them for $800 each. I will be selling them online for $600. A second edition is also available, not framed and slightly smaller. It is a larger edition, also on gorgeous stock and wonderful quality, signed and numbered. These you can only buy online, and are, like the first series, certified. I am selling them for $120 each.

2- MEDUSA. Like the drawing of the Pope, this is also in 2 series. First series framed, numbered and certified. $420. The second series is unframed, slightly smaller, also numbered and signed and certified. $100.

3- JANELLE. This one is a surprise. Tonight when I get back from dinner, I will post a video clip which shows the images and just how beautifully the prints are presented and framed. My drawing of Janelle will come in 2 editions. The first will be 1 of 500 prints. Again, framed etc. $420. The second, like MEDUSA and The POPE, unframed. $100. Janelle will be signing both editions with me, so this print will not only be numbered and signed, but it will also have Janelle's signature.

Proceeds:

A percentage of the Proceeds will go to a couple charity organizations, The Red Cross Foundation and my Friend Shannon's animal foundation animalavengers.com. I don't think she knows yet :)

I plan on launching the new site tomorrow evening. One of the issues is online ordering, as I mentioned. This is due to prices going up, depending on how many are left. You guys are the first to know the prices, so here is the order email, art@michaeldonnellan.com . In the Subject line please write "order", in the content box please state which drawing you want to purchase, framed edition or unframed edition. You will receive a confirmation and an email from paypal payment services which will help you complete the purchase.

I will make sure to follow up with more information for you all tomorrow, just remember, if you order, to wait 2-4 weeks for shipping. I will try to set up faster shipping service as well for those of you who want the artwork faster.

So, tonight I will post the video clip so you can see the artwork.

Thank you all !

Ciao
Micheal

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: PREORDERS
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 01:15:57 PM »
Hi guys!

Thank you to all for the fantastic replies. My mail box is full of orders :) YEY

Here is the link to the video clip with the prints shown a little better.

I must stress, the drawing of Janelle shown in the video is NOT the one used in the print for sale. That is just a sample of the drawing. The reason for this is simple, I am still finishing the drawing of her. I should have it done and ready for shipping by next week for all you who have ordered it :)

Also, I posted the clip on my red-scorpion website because the michaeldonnellan.com site is running out of space :)

Thank you again!!!

xx

Michael

http://red-scorpion.com/prints2.avi