Poll

Who will take the walk of shame this week?

Amy
0 (0%)
Brandon
0 (0%)
Brian
4 (66.7%)
Cindy
0 (0%)
Danni
0 (0%)
Gary
0 (0%)
Jamie
0 (0%)
Lydia
0 (0%)
Bobby Jon
0 (0%)
Judd
0 (0%)
Blake
0 (0%)
Stephenie
0 (0%)
Margaret
2 (33.3%)
Rafe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 14, 2005, 08:43:24 AM

Author Topic: S11 Ep 5 Boot Poll  (Read 4604 times)

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S11 Ep 5 Boot Poll
« on: October 13, 2005, 08:43:24 AM »
Hope it's ok to start a poll here, since we have several possibilities (it seems)...

I voted Brian, as I think Yaxha loses the IC, and we know Amy survives to next week (she had been first on the nuYaxha boot list).

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: S11 Ep 5 Boot Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 08:51:16 AM »
You can always start a poll.

I voted Brian too....I think Margaret is too obvious a target ~ even though we always have at least one obvious boot.  I think the clash of personalities is at Yaxaha and it will be the new guys ot liking Brian.  Then when he tries to bad mouth Gary when he senses he is in danger, pushes him out.....no loyalty = no trust.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 11:10:19 AM »
I voted Brian but am still flip flopping .
My gut tells me that Nakum wins IC. If so then my pick is Margaret .
If Yaxha wins IC and we know that Amy is around next week , an obvious choice for the boot this week , then it must be Brian ..the other boards are picking Blake but it makes no sense ! Why would the 4 original Naks ( BJ/Brandon/Danni/& Blake ) dwindle their numbers to the 3 original Yaks ( Gary/Brian/Amy ) ? This still makes no sense ! Amy is the obvious choice ! Do 2 of the original Naks turn  ? So many questions no logical answers .

To add ..is this BJ or perhaps Blake with their bag getting ready to go to TC?
This is what their bags look like ..a purse

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 11:18:53 AM »
last week i lemminging and i should have stuck with my original thoughts. going to try and do that this week. i voted for margaret because i think nakum is making that  return trip to tc and she is the obvious boot. we know that cindy is safe per the vidcaps and i don't think that they're silly enough to boot judd, yet. that leaves margaret who has nothing to lose so lets it all out this week.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 11:28:05 AM »
Are you really cinni ??? "Whoot" ..nothing to lose ! My scores suck anyway in the pick-em games and MW has given us a freebie this week so what the heck .. I'm changing my pickems to Margaret for the boot ..not on your say so but my " Gut" feeling .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 11:38:39 AM »
I would say that top vid is definitely Bobby Jon.  He's seen in other vids for the episode wearing his buff tied around his head that way.

This is also the vid of Gary looking  downcast, that makes me think Yaxha loses the IC.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 12:08:26 PM »
What you cant hear though rmax is BJ yelling " Whoot Hoo" in that screenshot ..like hes pumped up .
Like I said though the catapult can be done in heats and the Naks could have won 1 round .. ? and the Yaks still pull it out .
If you look back through those vidcaps Margaret /Amy look down to and Jamie looks mad

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 12:10:47 PM »
Are there any rumors of players getting hurt?  Could the other boards think that Balke gets hurt and that is why he is booted.  Not because the original 4 want to, but they have to?  Or could it be something shocking as 2 o fthe 4 alliance wanting to throw a vote at someone liek Tom was doing with Clarence and it back fires?

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 12:21:06 PM »
right, puddin, BJ looks happy in another vidcap.  So...without definitive caps as we've seen in the past (people looking exalted in a tribal shot), it's a 50/50 shot at being right. 

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 12:27:46 PM »
yeah, i am going to stick to my margaret pick. just thinking about all the testosterone over at yaxha and the lack thereof over at nakum, not counting steph of course. if i go down, well, at least it was worth a shot. too bad i didn't last week. the blake pick makes no sense to me with the old nakum's 4 to 3 advantage. if they do go to tc, then i'd say brian was a better choice at this time.

for this week, you've got brandon, blake, bobby jon, and danni with gary, brian and amy against judd, margaret, cindy, with steph, rafe, lydia and jamie. no one can sit out and nu-yaxha seems to have the better physical team at the moment. just seems like an unfair matchup. but then, ulong should have kicked koror's backside and they never really did. and there may be a bit of let's let steph pick off the nakum folks that she can before we merge and regroup?? they've got a solid looking 4 with judd giving them additional leverage. they can go two more tcs before they have to canibalize.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 03:09:30 PM »
just thinking about all the testosterone over at yaxha .....

That's why I picked Brian to go, ha!

Seriously, I need to decide whether to drop Margaret from my Team this week or next.  I guess since I think Cindy and Lydia last longer than she does, I should drop her sooner than later.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 06:10:15 AM »
That's why I picked Brian to go, ha!
Always a bridesmaid... I think this is the third week in a row I've picked the Survivor with the second most votes. And I guess that was Blake sitting by the water with a bag.   But now we know why he was booted, what a giant bore!

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 10:07:01 AM »
 |(   i have that bon jovi song going thru my head today..."shot down in a blaze of glory..."

better to have tried i guess.  i still would not have picked blake. i thought that old nakum would have tried to stay together for now after they saw brooke gone.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 10:15:48 AM »
The editing sucks ..all of a sudden BAM here comes Blakes story and then Wham.. ba bye  :roll:
LOL..he sure was a bore rmax ..I bet his GF is flat chested  ] B:) B:) B:) , however I did enjoy the febreeze moment ..Momma's going to make him a Pork sandwich when he gets home  :cheeky: