Author Topic: Who makes the Jury????  (Read 7909 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Who makes the Jury????
« on: October 11, 2005, 08:37:11 PM »
Blake, Brandon, Danni, BJ, Steph, Rafe, Judd, Jamie and Lydia just my 2 cents.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who makes the Jury????
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 01:23:56 AM »
Looks good CJ , mine ? I'd replace Jamie for Cindy .
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 10:46:29 AM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 09:57:37 AM »
Yea I kinda agree with Corvis but refuse to agree with him basically becuase I refuse to buy into his whole Steph wins the whole thing.

I dont know if "Smartness can overcome work" but im cheering for Bobby.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 08:49:21 AM »
Well we  know that Blake won't be one of them. If Steph wins i think i will just stop watching  ]:,

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »
I don't think anyone would take Steph with them to the F2.

I just don't care for Judd or Brandon, both are way into themselves. Steph and Jamie need to get rid of Judd before jury, because if they turn on him later, he will not vote for either of them.

I guess I wouldn't mind Lydia, only if she does the pancake during the final TC.  (|
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 02:17:04 PM »
Actually, I think Steph would be the perfect F2 partner. I can't see anyone on the jury giving the million to someone who already had a shot at it.  Steph and BJ must have known that going into the game a second time.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 05:29:51 AM »
I don't think anyone would take Steph with them to the F2.
I just don't care for Judd or Brandon, both are way into themselves. Steph and Jamie need to get rid of Judd before jury, because if they turn on him later, he will not vote for either of them. I guess I wouldn't mind Lydia, only if she does the pancake during the final TC. (|
I agree w/ rmax re: Steph.  She would be the perfect one to take.
I perceive Brandon as just a plain down to earth farm boy.  Love his chewing on the straw! {l{  Judd's ego gots the best of him & needs to be taken down a notch or two!  They better get rid of him quickly or he's gonna win nearly all the IICs. 
Loved Lydia's "pancake".  Cool if she would do it on stage after the winner is announced...during Jeffy's discussion/question time. (|

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 09:20:14 AM »
Rmax, you make a good point most of the jury would not vote for BJ or steph.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 10:58:35 AM »
Oh I really do not want Steph to win  (%# ..I hope your right rmax .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 12:26:24 PM »
I dont know outside of epi 1 they havent really focused at all on the fact that they have played before.  I dont know if either Steph or BJ is smart enough to figure out that if you make final 2 your final speeches have to focus on the game you played to get there, bascially you came in with a target and it should have never really left so how did you get to final 2 with that target.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 12:33:43 PM »
They have not focused on it....but you can bet that jamie still has it on his mind and when the time is right he will use it against them.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2005, 04:56:20 PM »
I would think that the fact that they have played before and managed to make F2 would count for them. Wouldn't that be outlasting the others? If the others are not smart enough to vote them out before F2, then I think BJ or Steph should win.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2005, 03:55:31 AM »
Yes 'keeta...you're right. :nods:  I'm quite surprised they haven't been voted out by now.  I guess they wanted to keep'em around to help with challenges & game strategy?  support? experience?
I like Steph & was happy she got a 2nd chance, but in all reality, it isn't likely she or BJ will win.
I'm not sure who to root for at this point,  (%# Not Gary since he's rich already!!  Maybe Lydia & Brandon. 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 09:25:12 AM »
I would think that the fact that they have played before and managed to make F2 would count for them. Wouldn't that be outlasting the others? If the others are not smart enough to vote them out before F2, then I think BJ or Steph should win.
yes, that's what logic would say, but as we've seen in past series, bitterness and jealousy tend to overwhelm the jurors.  Also, from what we've been reading from castoffs (most recently, Blake), Steph isn't well-regarded by some people.  Bobby Jon, on the other hand, might beat just about anyone left, except perhaps Brandon. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 10:53:41 AM »
I'm starting to think Gary goes farther than we thought ,maybe merge ?...him hiding who he is is not a factor , they know and don't care and his tribe looks up to him and respects him . He only maybe in trouble when the tribes merge .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 04:03:29 PM »
Yes, Gary is doing dang good considering what he must try to hide & the pressure he's received from the several tribemates.  Merge will definitely be a huge prob for him.  I like Gary, and watched him years ago...but he's surely still very well off financially, don ya think?  I root for those I not only like, but who most needs the money!!  =]/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 04:13:59 PM »
Probably why Amy is calling him out in the preview ... if the Yaks lose IC she has to bait Gary , unfortunatly for Amy it won't matter ..shes already getting the early boot pick for EP7. But who knows with the Yak back-stabbers .. Brandon is also a risk for the boot  The webteasers states something about a difficult Tribal Council, booting anyone at this point would be difficult ..Amy is well liked and entertaining , Brian & Blake said .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 05:34:25 PM »
I think Gary is well liked on his tribe and does not seem to be a threat.  I the extra clip showed Danni wanting to talk to Gary about the vote.  Why would she go to Gary and not one of the boys....they showed that clip for a reason.

And I do not think Gary has a lot of money....remember football players did not always make big bucks!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2005, 09:51:50 PM »
#1 quarterbacks end up purdy well off...but probly not all football players end up rich.  Guess it depends on several things...what position they played, how many years, etc etc.  I know Elway is Rich...filthy Rich!! Which is GR8!  He deserves every penny...uh DOLLAH!  :hapy:
Maybe Gary HAD money but perhaps circumstances didn't allow him to keep it forever? Dunno.  Guess it'd be interesting to do some research on that, huh?!  :t-up:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2005, 10:17:56 AM »
Question is...Will Cindy stay close with Steph when they get to merge or try and jump back to BJ and Brandon?  Will Gary side with Steph ~ if she has the numbers!

Lydia and Rafe were not happy at Judd's out burst...I think they keep him long enough to get the numbers and boot him.  I can see Cindy, rafe and Steph in the final 3.

I think Steph knows enought to target the strong guys on the new yaxha to be able to win challenges

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 01:06:23 PM »
I could see with the merge, here go the guys.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 07:28:09 PM »
Yup all female final 4 ..including Rafe . Actually Rafe is alright ..just boring .

From Survivor Phoenix

XHAKUM  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likely Pre-Jury?  GARY HOGEBOOM
Grand Haven, MI
Former NFL QB  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Probably pre-Jury.
Plan to hide NFL background jeopardized in E2 when he was outed by Danni as a former quarterback to Brian. Denied it when confronted at camp. Blake said in his Survivor Live interview that there was no grudge over Gary hiding his identity.
Former NFL status hyped heavily pre-season , E2 and for E4 - fizzle?
Family reportedly does not know how Gary did in Guatemala.
Spoiled by: True Dork Times 

F9 - Juror #1?  BOBBY JON DRINKARD
Troy, AL
Long-Suffering Ulong  Profile
Gallery
News Archive  Sucks poster XbaIanque reports Blake is first Jury member.
Blake slip in his Survivor Live interview: said Bobby Jon felt he had his shot at fame with two reality shows and was packing it in for home - not the statement from someone who makes it far.
Sucks poster XbaIanque reports that Bobby Jon made Jury.
Corvis reports sourced info that Bobby Jon returned tanned and thin.
Having ailing male bodies in his tribe (Jim E1 boot - Blake still not 100%) might buy him some time
Should players get a second shot at the game?
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix (twist and description) 

Jury?  JAMIE NEWTON
North Hollywood, CA
Water Ski Instructor  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Sucks poster King Neptune reports that Jamie didn't make Family/Loved Ones Visit.
Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Merge/Jury?
Mother, Verna Sistare, reports that filming was grueling experience, that Jamie learned patience and perseverance.
One of three twins on the cast - twin status does not factor in the game.
Spoiled by: Survivor Fever

Jury?  BRANDON BELLINGER
Manhattan, KS
Farmer/Rancher  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Only Nakúm male not to be sick after the opening 11-mile trek.
Spoke against Bobby Jon at start of game - if returning players do well, may not be a good omen.
Mother, Kate Bellinger, reported "not going to know what's going on any more than other viewers."
Plucked from open auditions in Kansas. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jury - at least F7?  JUDD SERGEANT
Ridgefield, NJ
Hotel Doorman  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Judd still in game for Family/Loved Ones Visit?
Likely Jury
Tip to TDT: "Judd may have done relatively well, lost some weight."
Report by a local worker hired during production of a "fat young man losing about 40 kgs." That's over 85 lbs.
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix 

Jury - at least F7?  CINDY HALL
Naples, FL
Zoo Keeper  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Cindy still in game for Family/Loved Ones Visit?
Likely Jury
media coverage spinning positive experience of a lifetime.
Official spokesperson, twin sister Mindy, implies she does not know how Cindy did on the show.
Domain Registration: per TDT , had 2 domain names for her upon return from Guatemala.
Gained 12 pounds prior to leaving for Guatemala.
One of three twins on the cast - twin status does not factor in the game.  ]Hometown rumors[/url] of a Final Four finish.
Spoke positively about Bobby Jon at start of game - if returning players do well, may be a good omen.
Heavy pre-season media coverage spinning positive experience of a lifetime.
Official spokesperson, twin sister Mindy, implies she does not know how Cindy did on the show.
Domain Registration: per TDT , had 2 domain names for her upon return from Guatemala.
Gained 12 pounds prior to leaving for Guatemala.

Late Jury?  LYDIA MORALES
Lakewood, WA
Fishmonger  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Jury
Domain Registration: per TDT , registered a domain name upon return from Guatemala

Very Late Jury?  RAFE JUDKINS
Providence, RI
Student  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Tips to Survivor Phoenix: Very Late Jury
Tip to TDT: "Rafe does very well."
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix 

Late Jury?  DANNI BOATWRIGHT
Tonganoxie, KS
Sports Radio Talk Show Host  Profile
Gallery
News Archive
Pre-Game Interview  Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Late Jury... at least.
E2 - Outed Gary as a former quaterback to one of his tribemates.
Spoke positively about Bobby Jon at start of game - if returning players do well, may be a good omen.
Prosbt, in pre-show interview , remarked that women don't usually have a competition background and can't get together at the end - Danni does have a competition background. Will this season be different?
Favorite former player : Stephenie LaGrossa - will Danni see the benefit of an alliance with Steph ?
Mother, Vickie Cackler, described Danni as a velvet steam-roller who loves to compete.
Thorough, methodical preparation for the game.
Spoiled by: Survivor Thoughts (picture) and True Dork Times (name/bio)

F4 ... or better?  STEPHENIE LAGROSSA
Philadelphia, PA
Long-Suffering Ulong  Profile
Gallery
News Archive  Pre-Jury boots trash talk Stephenie (see interviews.)
Tip to Survivor Phoenix: in F4... or better.
Tip to Survivor Phoenix: much back-stabbing, ruthless, not well-liked.
Tip to Survivor Phoenix: Stephenie still in game for Family/Loved Ones Visit.
Tip to TDT: Steph does relatively well, possibly better than Palau.
Prosbt, in pre-show interview , remarked that women don't usually have a competition background and can't get together at the end - Stephenie does have a competition background. Will this season be different?
Danni's favorite player, according to Danni's mother : if they both end up on same tribe/make merge, possible alliance ?
Should players get a second shot at the game?
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix (twist and description) 

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S11/cast.htm