Author Topic: Damnit Steph!!  (Read 50430 times)

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
Re: Damnit Steph!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »
 :jam: Cheers Rudy.  I may get somewhat obsessive at times but thats just the way I am I love survivor and to sit here cheering the best player to the final two and then see her stumble at the final hurdle because the jury had to make things personal was very dissapointing.  I can only hope that my pick for the next season makes it that one step further and wins the million.  To be honest the only people so far who have won and I feel deserved it are Rich, Jenna and Ethan.  I'm totally against under the rader players winning.

Cecil.
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 08:14:11 PM »
Cecil I just read an article on Steph~

Gym, TV celeb unite to help hungry
Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 01/20/06
JOSEPH PICARD
STAFF WRITER
TOMS RIVER — A gym and a reality television celebrity are joining forces to raise money for the hungry.

KS Fitness is holding an open house at its facility at 950 Hooper Ave. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. Stephenie LaGrossa, a Toms River resident who has appeared in two seasons of the television show "Survivor" — "Survivor Palau" and "Survivor Guatemala" — will be appearing between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to greet visitors and sign autographs.

From 9:30 to 11 a.m., the gym will hold a bicycle marathon, in which contestants can pay $10 to pedal a stationary bicycle. "Those who want to participate will have to call and reserve a bike, because nine have already been spoken for," said Gale Garfinkel, KS Fitness manager.

A weight-lifting event with a $5 entrance fee will follow the bicycle marathon.

All funds raised by the events will go to Ocean County Hunger Relief.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2006, 03:02:40 AM »
:jam: Cheers Rudy.   To be honest the only people so far who have won and I feel deserved it are Rich, Jenna and Ethan.  I'm totally against under the rader players winning.  Cecil.

What about Tom W?  I think he truly deserved to win!  He didn' fly under the radar.  He was purdy upfront about winning. I'm trying to think of a good example, but minds a blank at the moment! I really like him.  He's a nice person, a family man, fireman, honest, & sexy!  }^!
Well Cecil, I hope "your person" will win S12 unless Ruday thinks they're a total freakin jerk!  :rotf:   :lolz:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2006, 03:07:50 AM »
Very commenable of Stephi to help with that fund raiser!
Cheers to her for donating her time!  Thanks for posting the news clip, puddin!  :hearts:

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2006, 12:24:56 AM »

What about Tom W?  I think he truly deserved to win!  He didn' fly under the radar.  He was purdy upfront about winning. I'm trying to think of a good example, but minds a blank at the moment! I really like him.  He's a nice person, a family man, fireman, honest, & sexy!  }^!
Well Cecil, I hope "your person" will win S12 unless Ruday thinks they're a total freakin jerk!  :rotf:   :lolz:

i didn't include tom purely becos i felt like 2 people deserved the win in palau more than he did. Steph obviously and Ian.  He screwed them both.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 08:46:47 AM »
Cecil, I agree about Steph deserving to win in Palau a little more than Tom did (in several cases though).  However, I was very pleased to see him defeat Katie (because that just wouldn't have been right for her to win IMO), and that's why I was pulling for him to go for the cool Million.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 04:10:25 AM »
yeah.  I think Tom deserved it over katie definately and I like Tom as a person and as a player.  I just wasn't happy how he didn't help steph out and how he messed with ian like he did.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2006, 09:02:28 PM »
Face it Tom strong armed his way to the million, im not saying theres anything wrong with it but hes not this amazing moral guy everyone thinks he is. He knew what he was doing.  Of all the seasons heres they style each winner used

Hatch - Machevillan (played his game and was in control the whole game)
Tina - Wizzard of Oz (hid behind a power player when she was the real treat)
Ethan - Wizzard/Nice Guy approach (stong player hid behind Lex when he needed to was really a nice guy out there)
Vecepia - Anybody but me (how often did she just stay out of stuff)
Brian - Machevillan (and better this time with charm)
Jenna - Pretty girl approach/ Semi Machevillan (Actually a great player/hid charm when needed used it other times and kept people in the game until she needed to get rid of them, the only reason she didnt control the game probably is Rob but Jenna knew how to play she is the only person to ever give up immunity and she didnt get voted out, its too bad she had to leave allstars)
Sandra - Anybody but me apprach (how often was she right up in the mess then she schemed late to make sure it wasnt her shes actually a perfect mold for the utr player much like lydia)
Amber - Wizzard of Oz ( how many people voted for her or called her out saying hey idiolts pay attention she is gonna win?????? I think most never thought Rob would dominate and they would dump him and watch her squirm but face it Rob dominated and took his girl with him and she won)
Chris - Anybody but me (yet another varation as Chris would continually sell out anyone to get a step further he even played up chad getting sympathy votes then he put himself up as a pawn who slid across the board and turned into a king where V and Sandra had shaky times in their season Chirs I think really was in a good postion the entire game)
Tom - Power player/Strong Armer (great player definately deserved to win but wuite frankly I dont like the guy and think he puts down fireman everywhere much like Eric from BB)
Danni - Anybody but me (see Chris above but imagine its a really hot girl who is actually very athletic and people are just gonna let that go????? Damnit Rafe!!!!!)

sorry for making it so long

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »
Thats very good, CJ!!  Thank you!

Ok, so I like Tom...but I didn't appreciate him not taking Steph with him to F2.  Even if he took her, he may've still won. Or, maybe the Jury would've been so impressed with Steph being the Last Woman Standing for her tribe, their vote would've been unanimous for her! 

Whatever...AWESOME & unbelievable that she made it to S11_F2!!  It's actually a miracle that she & BJ weren't the first ones voted off!  Nope, she wasn't the grand winner but Yep, it's grand she got where she did!  :woohoo: :clap:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2006, 06:48:38 PM »
 :tup:
Great List CJ.

I'm a big steph fan and think her second season fellow contestants were some of the weakest players emotionally and therefore voted against Steph instead of for Steph in the final vote.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 03:14:58 AM »
To be honest over both seasons the only tactical mistake I feel like steph made was voting out Judd and not buying the immunity clue.  That was the only episode that i ever watched steph and thought 2 mysellf what the hell was she thinking. >:(

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »
I agree that she was a woman of few mistakes, in Palau she probably really did all she could.  She probably would have lost to Tom either way. This is probably the only time being that last of the "short" side of the alliance.  Two things aided Tom a) his tribe dominating b) for some reason no one was bitter with Tom his tribe all kinda liked each other and no one really had ill will toward him so cudos to that.  In Guatemala not taking Lydia to F3 was as big a mistake as Burton taking Jon on the car reward in PI with Lydia in F3 her and Rafe would have dominated the challenge and Rafe would have taken her, and then probably lobbied for Steph to win (just like he did from the Jury) In the end Face it she had a way better arguement then Danni in the end That would have made me vote for her she just cut to many throats of her Jury.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"