Author Topic: Something For Rob Mariano Fans  (Read 14074 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Something For Rob Mariano Fans
« on: October 01, 2005, 12:31:53 AM »
 {l{

Title:      'Rob to the Rescue' Promo

Information:
ROB TO THE RESCUE:     Join THE EARLY SHOW for some fun.  Beginning November 1
through the middle of December, ROB TO THE RESCUE will air once a week.  Why
not encourage your viewers to play along

by e-mailing the broadcast at earlyshow@cbs.com -- it’ll be a great way to get
Rob Mariano of Survivor and Amazing Race fame to your market while at the same
time featuring one of your viewers on The Early Show. 

Rob has agreed to help THE EARLY SHOW with those jobs --house "projects" and
other "life situations" where someone might need a helping hand or a little
push! Need to ask for a raise? Plan a wedding? Sell your house? Break up with
romantic partner?  Producers will cull through the e-mails and will pick four
of the best, most creative uses of Rob. 

HI, REMEMBER ME? ROB OF SURVIVOR, THE AMAZING RACE AND MY WEDDING TO MY
BEAUTIFUL BRIDE, AMBER? WELL NOW I’M ROB TO THE RESCUE! DO YOU, OR SOMEONE IN
YOUR FAMILY NEED A HAND AROUND THE HOUSE? HAVE SOME ODD JOB YOU JUST CAN’T
TACKLE?  MAYBE A LITTLE HELP ASKING THE BOSS FOR A RAISE??  JUST GO ONLINE TO
cbsnews.com AND CLICK ON THE EARLY SHOW.  TELL ME WHY I NEED TO COME TO YOUR
HOME...AND TO YOUR RESCUE…AND LET'S GET THAT CHORE OUT OF THE WAY,WRITE TO
ME...  ROB TO THE RESCUE. ...AND I JUST MIGHT SAVE YOU!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: Something For Rob Mariano Fans
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 05:09:57 AM »
Gee, I'd love to get my attic fixed up.  Maybe I'll send him an e-mail.  Hey, couldn't hurt, right?  :t-up:
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 09:01:21 PM »
  ;) Your thinking like I am Swanee .. ;;)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 10:02:17 AM »
You think he will come to Texas?  I need help with my garage.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 10:18:34 PM »
here you go...11/22/05

Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY SHOW...  Remember Boston Rob Mariano from
Survivor and The Amazing Race?  Well now, it's Rob to the Rescue!  See how he
helps one lucky viewer solve a problem.  Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY
SHOW... 
Information:
7:41 SEGMENT FOUR- ROB TO THE RESCUE: (Dateline: Fairview, MI) Remember Boston
Rob Mariano from Survivor and The Amazing Race?  Well now, it's Rob to the
Rescue!  See what happens when Rob heads to a horse farm in northern Michigan
to help one lucky viewer build a much-needed new fence.  - ROB TO THE RESCUE:
(Dateline: Fairview, MI) Remember Boston Rob Mariano from Survivor and The
Amazing Race?  Well now, it's Rob to the Rescue!  See what happens when Rob
heads to a horse farm in northern Michigan to help one lucky viewer build a
much-needed new fence.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
if anyone sees this, let us know how it was

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 10:08:52 AM »
here you go , theres a Video too ..link   {|

'Boston Rob' Goes Rural

COMINS, Mich., Nov. 22, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rob Mariano as viewers first knew him, on "Survivor: Marquesas" (CBS)

(CBS) You know him as "Boston Rob," one of primetime's most memorable wheeler-dealers. Rob Mariano is well-known for his negotiating skills.

Now, the two-time runner-up on "Survivor: All Stars" and "The Amazing Race" (and the husband of "All Stars" winner Amber Bkrich) has joined The Early Show as "Rob to the Rescue," a series in which the former reality star will help our viewers deal with real-life problems. His first assignment: Help a horse lover in Michigan mend some fences.

Sharon Rogala writes: "Dear Rob: My daughter, Kim, needs rescuing. She adopts horses and dogs, often saving them from the meat buyers or being abused. She tries to adopt out these animals when she can, but with the economy as it is, adoption is rare. It takes most of her income to feed them it leaves nothing left for repairs. Her heart is big and she has so much love for these animals. Can you help?"

The daughter, Kim Wainwright, says, "Since I was a little girl, I always loved horses and wanted one. We now have 17 horses here, and I would say 10 of them are retirement-rescue residents … The other paddocks, they're not always pretty, but they will function in some form or manner."

So Rob traveled to northern Michigan — "the rural part," he explains, "where the pavement ends and the dirt road begins, so to speak… It should be a fun afternoon."

When Rob met Kim, one of the first things they did was to inspect the fences, which looked like "a bunch of old crates" to Rob.

"They are pallets," Kim says. "Shipping pallets. Twine stuck together with them."

"Sometimes when the going gets tough, people give up," Rob says. "But I can tell that you're the type of woman …"

"I never gave up on anything," Kim interjects. "No."

"Obviously," Rob says. "This fence shows that. So let's see if we can build you a new fence, and we'll start there and see where that takes us."

The local support for this project was key. The fencing arrived from Michigan's Standish Mill and a group of local Mennonite farmers volunteered to put it up. Getting the first pole in was probably the hardest part. But after that, the fence started going up pretty quickly.

Sharon, Kim's mother, so moved by the efforts on her daughter's behalf, tells Rob, "Oh, I'm going to cry."

And Rob asks: "Did you ever think you'd get this kind of help from your community?"

"The community has been wonderful," Sharon says, "and people have come out of the woodwork to help."

The paddock that was once built of anything Kim could put together is now a great new space for her horses.

But Rob had a few surprises in store, too.

From Pet Smart, six doghouses for the dogs Kim rescues.

From KV Vet Supply, equine formula, ropes and blankets, and a $1,000 gift certificate.

Finally, Purina Mills also makes horse food, and they are going to donate four tons.

"So," Rob tells Kim, "you should be in good shape to continue doing what you are doing. You're a great woman." And to Sharon: "You're a great mom. I'm glad I could help."

Thanks also go to Ace Hardware for providing much of the building material for this project.

Look for Rob again next week on The Early Show when he'll help a group of housewives desperately in need of a rescue.

©MMV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 08:16:52 PM »
another Rob to the rescue segment tomorrow   {|

8: 08 SEGMENT SIX-    (DATELINE:  SPRINGFIELD, NJ)  In part two of former
Survivor and Amazing Race star, Rob Mariano's Early Show series, "Rob to the
Rescue", Boston Rob answers Kierston Wilson's cry for help. Each month Kierston
gets together with her friends, all housewives, from Springfield, NJ (outside of
Newark) for a girls night out. Her letter asked for Rob's help in making their
monthly gathering a real event by teaching them to play "Texas Hold 'Em" poker.
Did they learn? Or more aptly put, was Rob a good teacher? Your viewers will
find out first hand, when they tune in to watch Boston Rob in action...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 12:31:49 PM »
Video Link   :heartC:

Teaching Poker Tests 'Boston Rob'

SPRINGFIELD, N.J., Nov. 29, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CBS) "Boston Rob" Mariano was the great manipulator from "Survivor: All Stars." He placed second in the TV competition and married the winner, Amber Brkich. The couple later competed together and nearly won "The Amazing Race."

Now the former reality star will help viewers of the The Early Show deal with real-life dilemmas in a new series called "Rob to the Rescue."

Rob headed to New Jersey to help a group of suburban housewives who were desperate for a night out and a game of Texas Hold 'Em poker.

Kiersten Wilson and her husband run their own fuel company.

"I'm at home dealing with customers and he's out on the road delivering to customers." she said.

Kiersten is also busy with the couple's two children.

"One does dance, one does gymnastics. So there's always somewhere to be shuttling the kids off to," she said. "Play group is fun, but it's also exhausting because somebody is always crying. So it's not like we're getting to sit and relax."

Kiersten says it would be nice to have one night a week of adult conversation.

"We figured we would try poker and I know Rob tried his hand at the World Poker Tour, so what better person to teach us than Rob?" she said.

With no experience playing Texas Hold 'Em, Rob begins by explaining the game to Kiersten and three of her friends.

Rob tells them that no-limit Texas Hold 'Em is a variation of five-card poker. The best hand in poker is a royal flush. The next highest hand is a straight flush.

"I was looking at them and they looked like they were in another world," he said. "I just don't think they were getting it."

After playing a few practice hands, Rob told them that in order to play the game properly, they needed to put something on the line.

"Whoever wins at the end of the night will be crowned the champion. All the other girls who lose have to give that one champion a favor," he said. "No favor can be denied. Remember, this is gambling. If you lose, you have to pay up."

Suddenly, it was a whole new group of players at the table.

"This is the worst hand in poker," Rob said to one player. "Obviously you went to the Rob School of Poker."

The women were betting pretty conservatively. There was not an aggressor in the group.

"You guys are all so cheap with your chips. They're only chips," Rob said.

"No. They're favors and we're all busy," one player said.

After a little prodding, the players loosened up a bit.

When it came down to the final two players, Kiersten had a huge chip lead over Sue.

"I felt I should get in (Sue's) corner and help her out," Rob said.

Despite his help, Kiersten won with a full house and was quick to name her favors.

"Babysitting from you, pasta from you and you can clean my house," she tells her friends.

"All in all, I'm glad she won," Rob said. "Kiersten took the initiative and called me, but when she found out I was coming, I think she read up a little bit and, in the end, it paid off."

Ron presented Kiersten with a Texas Hold 'Em trophy with his photo on it.

"I've never won a trophy before," Kiersten said. "Thank you, Rob. This was worth it all."

"Enjoy it. I'm glad I could come to your rescue," he said.

Just like "Survivor's" immunity idol, the plan is to pass that trophy around to each week's winner. Kiersten says she intends to hold on to it for a while.

Next week, Rob's in Grovetown, Ga., helping an elementary school build the perfect float for its Christmas parade.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/29/earlyshow/series/main1081507.shtml?CMP=ILC-SearchStories

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 04:43:15 PM »
 }bH{

Video Link

'Boston Rob' Parades Winning Float

GROVETOWN, Ga., Dec. 6, 2005

(CBS) He finished second on "Survivor: All-Stars," but managed to marry the show's winner, Amber Brkich. Next, the couple teamed up to compete on "The Amazing Race," and, once again, Rob Mariano ended up finishing second.

So when Early Show viewer and part-time dance instructor Patricia Cain was looking for some help building a winning float for her town's Christmas parade, "Boston Rob" jumped at the chance to claim victory on behalf of her students.

Patricia works at Grovetown Elementary School in Grovetown, Ga. She wrote
Rob the following letter:

"Hello Rob. We started a dance team in our school last march for underprivileged students in a low-income area. We are called the Jazzy Jaguars. Our little town of Grovetown, Ga., will be having our Christmas parade. We as a team would like to make a float, not just any float — the winning float. Please come to our rescue.

Rob arrived at the school ready to help build the winning entry.

"When the kids arrived they were really excited," he said. "They were giving me high-fives left and right. They had a lot of energy, which was great because we had a lot for them to do."

"They were just overwhelmed with themselves and they just could not believe this was happening," Patricia said.

In all his years doing construction Rob had never built a float. He called in an expert — local set designer Russ Bonin — to lend a hand.

The plan was to put a 7-foot tree on a three-foot riser with a candy cane railing. It would all go on an 8-by-30-foot trailer.

Donika floats traveled 140 miles to provide the float the dance team would be using for the parade. It was a different size than Bonin planned for and the design had to be reconfigured.

Team members helped wrap giant gifts that would go around the tree.

With one day to build the float, more help arrived. Helpers from Ryobi power tools came by to speed up the construction.

While the crew was busy working on the float, Rob went shopping for supplies — decorations and a handmade bow for the top of the tree.

"When I saw the (students) decorating the tree I thought we are going to win," Patricia said.

Grovetown is a small community, but the annual parade is a big deal. This year there were additional participants — the Jazzy Jaguars and "Boston Rob."

"It's kind of like Mardi Gras," Rob said of his ride on the float. "We're throwing beads and stuffed animals and candy. It was awesome."

As the Jazzy float approached the judging stand, the group decided that, win or lose, they had the best float in the parade.

"They're very proud. These kids are proud of this float," Patricia said.

And, as promised with the help of "Boston Rob," the Jazzy Jaguars took top honors, winning the Grand Marshal's Award in the Christmas parade.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/06/earlyshow/main1099908.shtml

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 02:19:29 AM »
What a good concept.  Good for Rob.  When will the next one be on? :danceC: :danceC: :danceC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 10:29:31 AM »
Maybe today (I have to check ) but I have last weeks bookmarked ..here you go Bathfizzy

Rob Renovates A Bath

PITTSBURGH, Dec. 13, 2005
Rob Mariano, known on The Early Show as "Rob to the Rescue," has a new challenge, and it's a doozy.

In one day, he must renovate a bathroom, including installing a shower, ripping out and replacing old tiles, and even hanging up a handy shelf.

To make it worse, this handyman project is for his mother-in-law. She wrote to The Early Show, asking us to get her son-in-law over to do the job he had been promising to do.

After appearing on CBS reality hits "Survivor: All Stars" and "The Amazing Race," Mariano has taken on a new challenge, as "The Early Show's" on-air handyman.

Rob says home improvement projects that include plumbing are always a challenge

"The tiniest drip will ruin your world," he says.

Click on the video  here to see how Rob gets the job done.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 11:03:55 AM »
from TV guide hard copy ~

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 04:33:20 PM »
from TV guide hard copy ~

Our Rob is just gonna LOVE this!!!! :rotf:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 05:08:04 PM »
yep OUR Rob here can't stand them  :lol: , me on the other hand Adores Romber  :hearts:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »
gag me with a ****ing spoon!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 05:29:40 PM »
 :naughty: You cussed im -a-tellin  :lol:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 05:30:13 PM »
gag me with a ****ing spoon!

:lolz:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 11:35:30 AM »
Rob To The Rescue With Karaoke    :lol:

Feb. 23, 2006
Rob to the rescue at karaoke night. (CBS/The Early Show)

(CBS) Since appearing on "Survivor" and "The Amazing Race," Rob Mariano has been busy helping The Early Show's viewers in a series called "Rob to the Rescue."

This time, it was a trip to Johnson City, Tenn., where Theresa Greer has been wanting for a night off ever since she volunteered to be a karaoke DJ at a friend's bar more than six years ago.

When Theresa wrote to Rob asking for help, she said she never gets a chance to socialize with the crowd because she's always on duty. She DJs every Friday night and has never missed worked.

Theresa's face lit up when Rob walked in the door.

"Good to see you," she told him. "You came to my rescue."

But first, she came to his rescue with a shopping trip for some hometown duds. It was going to be cowboy night at the karaoke bar and Rob wanted to look the part, but without too much glitz.

"I don't want anything with these beads or feathers or anything," he said.

Even the typical cowboy belt buckles were a bit much for Rob. "It looks like jewelry," he protested. "Cowboys are supposed to be tough and you guys have jewelry all over your stuff."

With his outfit in order, it was time to set up for karaoke, which made for some technical challenges.

"There was a lot of equipment and I really had no idea where anything went. I couldn't tell you which end of the wire went where," Rob confessed. "The crowd had no respect at all for me. It wasn't like, 'Let's get out of the way so Rob can put his speakers up' or 'So Rob can set up shop.' They just wanted to hear the music and get up there and start singing."

And sing they did. "When I heard the songs and the voices coming out of these people, I thought I was at an audition for 'American Idol.' And not in a bad way," Rob said.

Rob drew the line when it came to trying his skills at the microphone. "I know I'm not musically talented," he said. "Luckily for me, my wife is, or at least she thinks she is."

So the crowd had the extra treat of a visit from "Survivor" winner Amber Mariano, who knew exactly what she wanted to sing.

"I picked 'It's Raining Men' because it's not like a serious song," she said. "It's a fun song that other people can sing along to and you can't really hear me so much and that's a good thing."

In the end, it was a night to remember. "It was my first time in a — quote — redneck bar. And I got to tell you, the rednecks, they're alright in my book. I like them," Rob said.

As for Theresa Greer, she was happy to have the night off, but she'll be back in action this Friday. And Rob? He's back in action, too, tomorrow morning on The Early Show. His next rescue mission takes him to sunny Miami to teach a Vermont resident how to swim.

video & link ~
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/23/earlyshow/series/main1340344.shtml

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
youll love rob to the rescue when he teaches a lady how to swim  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 02:27:16 PM »
heres the swim link  :hearts:

CBS) Carlene Badeau is already dreaming of her retirement. Part of the plan is to spend lots of time relaxing by the water.

But there was one problem: She had never learned how to swim. So Carlene wrote to Rob Mariano, saying, "I desperately want to learn how to swim, though I am a real coward when it comes to getting in the water. We installed a swimming pool and I promised myself, if nothing else, I would put my head under the water by the end of the first summer."

Three summers later, Carlene still hadn't gone under — so her husband, Richard, had the pool taken out.

Having spent two seasons on "Survivor," surrounded by water, Rob Mariano seemed like the right guy to help her out. So The Early Show sent Rob to the Rescue.

Rob's first suggestion was a change in venue. "You know, teaching Carlene how to swim, it's something I think I can handle. The problem is she lives in Vermont, where it's freezing this time of year. So I decided I'd invite her somewhere where it's a little warmer, like Miami," he said.

They headed south and Rob took over. "I really wanted to make Carlene's experience a memorable one," he said. "So we brought her and her husband down to the Four Seasons Miami and got them a room with a waterfront view so they could think about the upcoming swimming lesson."

Next came a day of beauty at a local salon, dinner at a beachside restaurant and a poolside massage.

Then the big moment: time to swim. And Rob quickly realized he might have taken on a bigger challenge than he could handle. Carlene was happy to stand in the water, but just couldn't bring herself to dunk her head under.

"As soon as we started to go down she started panicking. I didn't understand what her fear was, but I knew right then that I needed to get a professional," he said. "So I lined up Cyndee Krantz, a master trainer and certified swim instructor."

Krantz was a professional from Miami's Sports Club L.A. and had brought along her bag of tricks, including gear like a swimming cap to get Carlene ready for a big moment.

"I'm thinking 'this is genius!' get the lady to think about all the equipment and other things and she'll be able to swim, no problem," Rob said. "Why didn't I think of that!"

And it worked. "What Cyndee was able to do was she was able to break through and get Carlene to trust her. And once she trusted her, it's like the swimming, the techniques everything just started to fall into place.

"Before long, Carlene was kicking her feet, using the swim board. It was obvious she was making real progress."

No one could have been happier about it than Carlene herself. "I was proud of myself, actually, for finally doing it, what I've always wanted to do."

Motivated by her lesson in Miami, Carlene and her husband enrolled in swimming lessons back home. As for Rob, he will be back on The Early Show next week with a few more rescues — from an extreme driving lesson to a not-so-simple baby-sitting session with his wife, Amber.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/24/earlyshow/series/main1342683.shtml

Offline agusto1999

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »
Oh, I'm crushed!  The postings stoped on this thread just
when you were getting to the good stuff! 

My story with Rob!

I was searching the web this morning and found you all.
I had heard that some readers of TV Guide were doggin'
Rob & Amber.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/27/earlyshow/series/main1349298.shtml

Rob Rescues The Cub Scouts

NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2006
Rob Mariano pitching in for the Cub Scouts. (CBS/The Early Show)

(CBS) This week's Rob to the Rescue taught The Early Show a thing or two about Boston Rob. Deep in his past, long before he made his mark on "Survivor" and the "Amazing Race," he was a Cub Scout.

So when a call for help came from Pack 101 in Waterville, Ohio, he packed his bags and hit the road.

The call was from Annette Gustafson, who volunteered to be an assistant scout leader for her son's Cub Scout pack. Everything was going very nicely until it came time for the "Craftsman" badge.

"As you know, these boys need to earn 20 badges to earn their 'Arrow of Light' award and cross over into Boy Scouts," she wrote. "While most of my boys have earned 10 to 15 of their badges already, not one has completed his craftsman badge."

Rob's first order of business was to hand out the projects and get the boys started.

"The projects I brought for these guys ranged in all levels of difficulty," he said. "Some were just beads for making necklaces and then they got more complicated. And as the tasks got more difficult, they needed more help."

It was lucky for Rob that he's had some experience with construction, because some of the guys needed lessons in holding a hammer. And when he spotted one boy holding a hammer the wrong way, he was quick with some words of wisdom. "I used to have a boss at work and he told me if I ever held a hammer like this, he would cut the bottom off."

And Annette Gustafson said she's pretty sure that's a lesson this scout will never forget. "I don't think Michael will ever hold a hammer again and not think of Rob," she said.

In the end, Rob's efforts paid off. Not only did the boys enjoy the projects, a week later the Cub Scouts from Pack 101 received their craftsman badges, bringing each of them a step closer to crossing over to the Boy Scouts.

Next on Rob's rescue list: driving lessons for a teenager who just got a learner's permit.

©MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 12:46:12 PM »
sorry agusto, the stories we're coming pretty fast . So this is you ?  :jumpy:

Offline agusto1999

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 01:22:07 PM »
Yes, it's me.  I am the assistant scout leader in the story and that's my son,
the one Rob is trying to "fix up". 

We had an amazing time with the whole segment.
From the start with the producer at CBS The Morning Show,
to Rob coming to my house, to the boys having fun doing their crafts with Rob.

I never thought my little letter would have been chosen.  I think they
received over 4000.  The producers cut it down to about 20, then Rob
goes through those and picks the ones that interest him.

Perhaps I'll share the picture I have of myself on Rob's lap!   :giggle:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2006, 09:11:27 PM »
Annette I am GREEN with envy !!!!!!!!!! We would it if you shared your picture with Rob !!

and as far as the mean articles about Rob go, I won't read them  :hand: , people are just jealous of him or something ....
I'm watching the video now , they boys are just to cute !! I like when Rob asked the boys about the GirlScouts..he's so bad  :lol:
and then Rob is having a man on man talk about girls and you come over and say " excuse me he's only 10 ! "  :rotf: , you walk away and Rob whispers " I tried for ya "
Glad to hear they recieved their badges !!