Author Topic: EP:5Title " Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers "  (Read 11764 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP:5Title " Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers "
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2005, 12:14:39 PM »
I think its Stephame too  {l{ , maybe thats why we have the "Queen dance by Lydia  }^! No idea whats going on this week the pip's have confused me even more ..
check out the promo vidcaps at SF ..even more confusing
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=111

what the heck is BJ doing ? is he swimming? is he smiling or in pain ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2005, 01:45:17 PM »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2005, 05:00:57 PM »
Just re-read the CBS bios on some of Yaxha men (I think the title pretty much refers to Yaxha, I'm spec-ing they win RC and go to TC, hence the emphasis):

Brian: "city slicker", went to Columbia, is an Ivy League student, I can imagine going on endlessly about NYC life

Blake: grew up in Tulsa, lives in Dallas.  Is a model, so could also be "glamourous"...in Dallas?

Brandon: farmer in Kansas, that's really glamourous :)

Bobby Jon: Tennessee?  waiter, maybe a model?  Can't see him talking endlessly.

Gary: hardly going to go on endlessly about his glamourous NFL career

Amy: lives the glamourous live of a Revere Mass police officer

Danni: could be the one to talk endlessly about her beauty pageant career or her "glamourous" career in sports radio...in Tonganoxi, Kansas!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2005, 11:34:19 PM »
thanks rmax  :kuss:

thats it ..I finally saw this promo and think Yaxha wins TC as well as RC !! I know spoilers have Cindy in the Final 4 but what spoilers have been right so far ? I'm pretty sure shes my pick for the boot or Lydia   :t-up: ,Margaret seems tooo easy ..

Bobby Jon " Whoooo Hoo !!!"

could BJ be carrying the Idol? Hard to day ..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 12:33:57 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 01:33:26 PM »
Posted at sucks ( rats my tv guide doesnt come untill tomorrow (:;) )
Looks like my boot pick changes again , the obvious .. Margaret .. :':') She attacks Judd this week and heck..he didn't like her anyway .

Lydia/Cindy?
Danni/Amy safe !!! ( waiting on the pictures for evidence )

Jaborwok
MESS member
(10/11/05 1:05 pm)
ezSupporter

TV Guide Spoiler Double tribal Council
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but....in the new issues of TV guide (the new big magazine style) there is information on the episode for week of Oct 17 - 23rd.

Here is what it says:

"Another Survivor episode, another great twist. This week both teams go to Tribal Council and send someone home. But first, there's a rough-and-tumble reward challenge called 'boulder smash' (shows a picture of a large ball like thingy about 7' in diameter with two women on each side from opposing teams pushing against it....looks like Lydia and Cindy(?) verses Amy(?) and Danni). The losing tribe has to vote out a member. Then again, so must the winning tribe. Hey, nobody ever said life on Survivor would be fair!"

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2005, 01:42:58 PM »
episode for week of Oct 17 - 23rd.
..which would be Ep 7, right?

If Nakum goes to TC this week (Ep 5), I would guess Margaret would be the boot, just for the reason mentioned above, she's going to make loud noises about Judd's betrayal, and it won't endear her to anyone.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2005, 02:07:15 PM »
and if its Yaxha ( and Amy is still around ..hmmm wasnt she next in line in the peepee pact ?)
then it would probably be Brian ? which leads me to guess that Yaxha wins and Margaret is our next boot ( I like her , ah well )

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2005, 03:02:19 PM »
with next week's title, "big ball, big mouth, big trouble" maybe the twist is not revealed until after the challenge? i was torn between cindy and margaret for the boot this week so guess i'll go with margaret too. judd gets his wish, for now.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2005, 03:29:39 PM »
I just checked my mail again  (:;) no TV Guide ..not to worry someone will have it up by Thursday and it will be analyzed to the hilt  {l{
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 05:35:22 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 04:45:39 PM »
OK Mickey hosted the picture
We don't see Lydia BUT being as Lydia is one of Stephs orignal Yak members and Steph is trying to keep her numbers up .. I don't think she would let Lydia go yet so my bets still on Margaret .

Stephs shorts .

Stephs curly hair
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 04:50:40 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 04:58:13 PM »
episode for week of Oct 17 - 23rd.
..which would be Ep 7, right?

If Nakum goes to TC this week (Ep 5), I would guess Margaret would be the boot, just for the reason mentioned above, she's going to make loud noises about Judd's betrayal, and it won't endear her to anyone.

actually
S11 Ep 6:" Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »
If you look closely it is steph with her head down and hair in a pony like normal.  I am really surprised that CBS let this pic get released...it kills the drama of who is getting booted

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2005, 05:13:25 PM »
I'm pretty Happy , we haven't had one good spoiler this season !!
TDT still thinks its Brian or Blake ..I could be wrong but am sticking with a Yaxha win based on the promo that I saw with BJ Wa- Hooting !! of course they could have just won the first round or something but why is Amy still on Yaxha ?  |#'

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/spoilers/index.htm

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2005, 08:29:49 PM »
WOW why does anyone think Blake is going anywhere??????

Given the recent developments (the tribal switch) and the new pictures in TV Guide we know 4 women are safe till next week and based on tribal dynamics That either Margaret goes home this week if Yaxha wins Immunity.  At Yaxha Brian, Gary, and Amy are in the minority numbers wise and we know Amy is still there next week, so looks like Brian and Gary are on the hot seat.

As far as this sling challenge goes we know BJ is supposed to zoom through the RC and not only win a pool but also buffet style lunch.  Will this help Yaxha through to the IC win??? Yaxha should be rested and feeling good for the IC Brian is the "shooter" and looks like they went with 2 males and 1 female on each "net" Glancing over the vidcaps Brian atleast gets a "my tribe is annoying me but im putting up with it confessional"  most of the time these people end up busting out and offending someone so I look for him to be the one who goes on about his glamarous life. Also a pic in the CBS eye mail you see the tribe sitting around and him standing in the back hes simply putting himself out there where Amy and Gary seem to be meshing in better. 
2things really upset me here First Brain is someone who acted like he could play the game very well and even did in week 1 which is way to early and if he goes this week it is simply becuase he couldnt keep his game face on when he got un happy and pinned in a corner.  At worse Amy is still hurt, and there are suspisions about the other guys past???? The other thing that upsets me is why is Bubba the only one who ever thought that after a tribal switch of 3 or 4 where one side of the old tribe has a clear numbers advantage to just throw challenges until a merge or another swap?????

Also I think Jamies yell is a victory yell, Amy is in the backgound and has her head down, in another vid cap I think you can actually see Nakum catch a ball.  So I think Yaxha goes to TC Brian gets the boot becuase he annoying and Gary will help more in challenges. 

Next week Margaret and Amy most likely go home.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2005, 10:19:53 PM »
But it could be more than one ball ..maybe heats ?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 02:18:09 AM »
So, this isn't a double tribal week? It should be coming up, right?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 02:27:05 AM »
Next week Keeta  }alc{

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 02:11:46 PM »
Boot this week? Brian? Man, I miss snewser!
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 02:31:38 PM »
 *%# )_^> [^/