Author Topic: TARF8 ( Family) Spoilers  (Read 64935 times)

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARF8 ( Family) Spoilers
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2005, 11:38:49 AM »
what the Heck sign would that be exactly ?
The sign said for them to go to boston

It took awhile . ..  |#' here you go Slowhatch |#'

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:57 pm

we were in toronto downtown and we saw two of the groups getting a route info from a ice cream stand, there were 2 groups that went by both groups of 4. One four hot girls and the other a familly. The sign said for them to go to boston

tarflies

We'll have to wait to get a preview but ...........

If the spoiler is correct then Niagara was just the decoy and the finish line is in Boston ... teams would fly there OR
The poster of the spoiler messed it up and "the sign" said Buffalo and not Boston. If you were driving to Niagara you would see signs for Buffalo.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2005, 10:52:59 PM »
Leave no stone unturned ..fwiw , do I believe it ? nope cause I think the godlewskis come in third..6 hours behind and Bart the Bear well  :)*

Bart the Bear
(11/25/05 8:27 pm)
Reply   *Weaver final leg spoiler*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My aunt is visiting and she just happens to be a friend of Rebecca (oh god). She knows that I'm a fan of TAR so I decided what the hell and asked her if they won. Maybe Rebecca might have told her something

Answer: No, they came in 3rd.

I then asked her who won but she told me that she never asked.

In short, Weavers come in 3rd in the final leg and do not win.
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=6159.topic

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2005, 12:08:41 PM »
Leave no stone unturned ..fwiw , do I believe it ? nope cause I think the godlewskis come in third..6 hours behind and Bart the Bear well  :)*

Bart the Bear
(11/25/05 8:27 pm)
Reply   *Weaver final leg spoiler*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My aunt is visiting and she just happens to be a friend of Rebecca (oh god). She knows that I'm a fan of TAR so I decided what the hell and asked her if they won. Maybe Rebecca might have told her something

Answer: No, they came in 3rd.

I then asked her who won but she told me that she never asked.

In short, Weavers come in 3rd in the final leg and do not win.
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=6159.topic

No this makes perfect sense (aside from villains should come in second)  But the spoiler we had said TWO teams were together one was four hot girls(Godlewski) and the other team was obviously the Linz (G's work with weaver no Way).  So Linz/Godlewski head to Niagara falls together where Linz out race the Godlewski to the finish line. Where Linz First, Godlewski Second, Weaver a distant third.  But this can deffinably TRUE.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »
we were in toronto downtown and we saw two of the groups getting a route info from a ice cream stand, there were 2 groups that went by both groups of 4. One four hot girls and the other a familly. The sign said for them to go to boston

tarflies

Are there any other Toronto/Montreal/Buffalo spoilers that still haven't been disproved?  From reading a few message boards, I was under the impresion that it was a sure thing that the Godlewskis and Weavers were the losing teams of the final three.

This spoiler doesn't seem very strong to me.

Here's a couple more Toronto spoilers I have found.

From Blows:

The Toronto sighting was very much fun. We had tickets to cruise on the Kajama for 11:30. People are supposed to be checked in a half hour before sailing time. As we were walking along Lakeshore/ Queen's Quay at the intersection of Rees road a SUV stopped for the red light and a woman asked "where are the tall ships?" She had an Amazing Race clue folder in her hand. We told her it was up one block and to the right. We wished her good luck.
We ran to try and catch up to them. They were coming back around the power generating station at Harbourfront. My fiancee exclaimed "My god, they are racing with kids." They dropped part of their route info and another person picked it up and asked if they needed it. They said they didn't and had a new clue. I again yelled out good luck and the woman said "Look, it's our friend from before." (yes, I am kicking myself for not trying to buy the route info from the guy on the spot)

My fiancee and I went to board the Kajama and the officer said that only "people on the movie crew" were allowed on for awhile and said we would be delayed sailing. There were several people milling around, all with cell phones and binders they were hiding. We sailed out late.

When we returned to dock at 1:30, the same crew was waiting, but no teams. The ship headed back out for its 2:00 cruise. We hung around and heard them talking about needing shots of the CN Tower and needing to plan travel to Montreal. They went to the cell phones and were asking where the next team was and said it would be cutting it close because they had to board the ship for the next clue. Bert appeared 15mins later and they all left.

We were supposed to go the Jays game at 4, but instead got a camera and waited at the dock. The crew was back at 3:30, as was the Kajama. The crew boarded and climbed the foremast and put a remote camera up there. They were holding the boat. The cell phones rang and someone said "code red, code red" and ran off down the dock. The boat was delayed sailing for 20mins, but no other team showed up. The camera crew left and Kajama sailed.

We took several pictures of the activity, including Bert. As we were waiting after the boat sailed, the head of the crew came close by us and laughed at us. Thats why i am posting the spoiler. I would have not said anything and made this a nice private memory to enjoy while watching the show with my fiancee, but after sitting in the sun for 3 hours and missing a ball game to try and watch the show in action, only to be laughed at, I thought a spoiler was in order.

The Kajama was not due to dock again till 5:30, so whichever team was next was a full six hours behind. The driving of cars with New York plates in Toronto makes me wonder alot. I think alot of the delay was due to the holding of Caribanna because when we left Toronto the Gardiner and 403 (the freeways into Toronto's downtown area from NY and or the airport) were jammed into parking lots.

Thats all the details I have. Looking forward to the end. I overheard the crew discussing a pit stop, but I could not make out if it was in Toronto or Montreal. But I heard the words climbing and CN tower, so I think a roadblock was close.

Discuss amongst yourselves and ttyl.

The problem I have with this spoiler is "They're are racing with kids".  Not "She's racing with kids".  Also, why does the woman have the envelope in her hands when she encounters a stranger?

Here's another one (from Google Groups):

Jack wrote:
>  No really, I was there with my family and in they came. The picture is
> legit. Now I am all confused as to how they could have edited out the entire
> trip to Toronto.
> Maybe they came there and the producers didn't like the whole thing so they
> pulled everyone back to New York, which isn't that far away.
> I have another picture or two of Gaghans in Toronto by the way.

they run decoys. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that they use
eliminated teams to runs legs specifically because of the risk of word
leaking out because teams were recognized. Perhaps there will be a leg
coming up in Toronto and you just saw the Gaghans running as decoys.

Karen E.

6. Jack
 Nov 2, 11:39 pm   show options

Newsgroups: alt.tv.amazing-race
From: "Jack" <jfeub...@shaw.ca> - Find messages by this author 
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:39:12 GMT
Local: Wed, Nov 2 2005 11:39 pm 
Subject: Re: Editing
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse 

Don't think so, Gaghans came tearing into the CN Tower and asked me where
the clue box was. They had a clue in their hands, Mom did, and they took off
running up the escalator.

Jack

Don't think so, Gaghans came tearing into the CN Tower and asked me where
the clue box was. They had a clue in their hands, Mom did, and they took off
running up the escalator.

Jack

Another woman in Toronto with a clue in her hands.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 03:02:57 PM by Pedaler »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2005, 03:46:26 PM »
Well heck Pedelar now you share the Google Group info with us  :lolCX:

fwiw I always felt that the Godlewski sisters would be final three  , who would have thought they could have lasted this long ?that spoiler seems solid and has held up .  Same goes for the Weavers .. the good will beat the bad in the race to the bathmat ..good of course being the Linz family per betting spoiler .

just my opinion  :grinC:

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2005, 05:37:38 PM »
This is what we have:
I am only certain about the Linz becuase in my mind Branson could be in the final two in both of these senarios:

Now but lets go back to a old spoiler from niagara of a team with two daughters.  Now Wally can be a dad, and Elizabeth looks much other than Lindsay and Lauren and can possible be viewd as the mom, so they can deffinaly be in the final three over the Weavers, also "Four HOT girls" would much more possibly be Megan/Lindsay/Lauren/Beth rather than Chris and Michelle Godlewski in witch can mean Godlewski's go out in forth.

Now the Godlewski confessional i will almost bet it from the finish line, so they are most likly in the final three. And also the past three seasons the best overall team (CC/KJ/RA) came in second place and as of now they have the best overall placeing two spots ahead of the Linz including their third palce to Yellowstone, and Linz forth place, otherwise they stay only one spot ahead of the Linz.  I put the Yellowstone order as they order becuase thats what CBS.com says was the ending point of that leg, and that bunching was not "fair" so they deserve their third place and Linz should have their forth place.  And dont say how the Linz car broke down becuase then you will need to give the sisters and first place for the leg before in Utah becuase they were tied for first (made no mistakes) and went to last.

So to me its a toss up of Weaver/Branson for forth both i think can be getting forth place edit, i think most people would like to see the Bransons win even though they are not first in popularity. A weaver have gotten the "sympathy" edit even though i personally think most people hate them they are still high in popularity.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 05:44:21 PM by never0102 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2005, 06:10:21 PM »
good post never ,

this weeks webteaser :
On the way to the Pit Stop, one team gets pulled over by the police and wonders if this will cost them the race. 

would they actually show us the next team eliminated in advance ?? I don't think so .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2005, 09:04:21 PM »
looking through the google group and " Jack " says he saw the Gaghans in August , wish I knew how to see the picture

"Jack"  wrote in message

> Looks like the trip to Toronto ended up on the cutting room floor.
> I was in TO in August and saw Gaghans at the CN Tower. So with them
> eliminated I guess the Canadian portion is gonzo.

> Jake

Being of suspicious mind, me thinks this picture has been
"doctored".  Nice try Jack, but no cigar (which in Canada can be a very
legally imported Havana).   ;-)
Dave

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2005, 09:32:34 PM »
Well heck Pedelar now you share the Google Group info with us

fwiw I always felt that the Godlewski sisters would be final three  , who would have thought they could have lasted this long ?that spoiler seems solid and has held up .  Same goes for the Weavers .. the good will beat the bad in the race to the bathmat ..good of course being the Linz family per betting spoiler .

just my opinion 

Puddin, I don't know why I searched there.  It's been a long time since I looked at a newsgroup.

My frustration with this has to do with the AOL and CBS previews.  If it wasn't for the TAR detectives on this site, I wouldn't have known that the Bransens are even in the race.  I seem to recall Meredith driving the double decker buses during the TAR7 final four previews and Aaron in an argument with a Chinese taxi driver during the TAR6 final four preview.  Those two teams were given some of the preview air time.  CBS could at least do the same for the Bransens.

would they actually show us the next team eliminated in advance ?? I don't think so .

One of my favorite individual racers made a big time screwup.  It led to his team's elimination which was alluded to in the previews.  I remember that the best TAR moderator on the web viewed an advanced AOL preview and told me (and others) that Bolo was gone before the episode aired.
   |(    ]][ ]][ ]][ ]][ ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2005, 09:41:16 PM »
You have some memory Pedaler  :smileC: , maybe its time for us to look back at the final 4 editing ?? Season 5 seems like a good place to start .

later off on a mission  :waveC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2005, 09:57:48 PM »
Thought it was a good idea untill I realized that you are correct Pedaler , no signs of the Bransens in trouble ..barely any focus on them at all .
Maybe the Bransens will be featured on the weeks eyemail   8-)'  ?

TAR5 we knew the Bowling moms were in trouble per previews
TAR 6 same goes for Hayden & Aaron
TAR7 ..I had some inside info that M&G were in the final 3 so did some other peeps , overlooked M&G's in your face elimination and I picked  Ron & Kelly because we knew it wasnt Romber or U&J .

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2005, 10:36:54 PM »
The problem I have with this spoiler is "They're are racing with kids".  Not "She's racing with kids".  Also, why does the woman have the envelope in her hands when she encounters a stranger?

This makes perfect sense to me. If ma Weaver is driving then all three kids are in the back seat. Remember the camera man would be sitting in the front passenger seat.