Author Topic: Very Interesting Post....................  (Read 3409 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Very Interesting Post....................
« on: September 23, 2005, 07:38:47 PM »
From Marcellas' Forum :

http://www.marcellasreynolds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1961&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think anything was wrong with this interview at all. This interviewer is very professional and did not get his facts wrong.

As for Maggie crying, well Boo-Hoo. Did she ever consider all the families that cry when they lose a loved one, when she gets a rush from it? What about all of the patients she treats that go without pain medication because she don't like their lifestyles? I can hardly feel sympathy for someone who is trying to play God with someone's life.
I subscribed to the live feeds for the entire season and taped them the very few hours I was unable to watch. (I had an accident this past spring and became very limited in anything else)
I personally heard her talk about not liking to treat "black people with a bunch of kids" "people on Medicaid" and "people unemployed" and hearing her say that she got a rush out of people "flat-lining" made me feel physically ill. Now hearing her say that cannot wait to go back to work makes me feel very afraid for her patients. I am sure someone she works with besides the so called "supervisor", that lied for her in a wrongful death suit (her own words), has seen this and will keep her as far away from patients as possible!
So for her crying? Oh, well! Any person in the healthcare field, that truly cared about human beings, would never do anything as dispicable as this. She also showed her true colors in the house by defecating in Kaysar's HOH bathroom and not flushing, on purpose, and then running back to Eric to laugh about it. That was not only unsanitary, it was disgusting! Then by hiding the Ben-Gay from Janelle, who was in severe pain from the last HOH competition, hence the reason she requested the Ben-Gay to begin with, was not only cruel but morally wrong as well. She hid this pain reliever cream from someone who was in severe pain just to get a leg up on the next competition? And thought it was funny? Yes to all, I saw it myself!
I also witnessed her eating peanut butter and celery, then push trash down in the trashcan with her bare hands, and without missing a beat, continue to eat her snack. I believe that this is one of the main reasons people get really sick from infections in hospitals because of mediacl staff not washing their hands and so forth. If she does this while eating her own food, what would make anyone think that she would not to do this to a patient?
I have several friends and relatives in Clark County, NV (which Las Vegas is in) and some are in poor health. As I took a lot of screen / vid caps this season and recorded quite a few as well, you can bet that I for one hope and pray that Maggie does not go back to her normal life. I have also filed a complaint with the NV health department & State Licensing Board and sent recordings of her saying these things about "her patients" and do hope that they will take the appropriate actions to prevent anyone else from suffering at Maggie's expense and for her own demented amusement!

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: Very Interesting Post....................
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 01:56:09 PM »
HAHAHA THATS SOOO CLEVER. I LOVE IT IS SO COOL