Author Topic: are Yvette and eric stupid?  (Read 2533 times)

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
are Yvette and eric stupid?
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:06:33 PM »
How stupid are they I mean. Normally , the HOH of last week choose a person so that he/ she caould win. Yvette chooses a person so she can loose.
Also , Eric. HE just heard kaysar's 82% vote of coming back. He still say the ironic things about Him. I mean, the game is over , the next thing he's goona do is bring back American's heart. Not let others remember him for a long time after this.(negatively)
 I think this season is so worse than last . The winner, some guests , the surprises it's nothing compare to last season

Nuala

Re: are Yvette and eric stupid?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 08:26:32 PM »
How stupid are they I mean. Normally , the HOH of last week choose a person so that he/ she caould win. Yvette chooses a person so she can loose.
Also , Eric. HE just heard kaysar's 82% vote of coming back. He still say the ironic things about Him. I mean, the game is over , the next thing he's goona do is bring back American's heart. Not let others remember him for a long time after this.(negatively)
 I think this season is so worse than last . The winner, some guests , the surprises it's nothing compare to last season

she would have lost against Janelle also, but atleast with maggie she did get some votes.