Author Topic: article with Kaysar  (Read 2601 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
article with Kaysar
« on: September 19, 2005, 12:33:49 PM »
http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/09/18/1222861.html

By TARA MERRIN -- Calgary Sun

The finale of Big Brother 6 won't air until tomorrow night, but for many fans and ousted houseguest Kaysar Ridha, the game ended Friday.

That's when Janelle, the final member of Ridha's "Sovereign Six" alliance, was booted from the house, leaving two members of "The Friendship" to battle it out for the $500,000 prize.

Maggie and Ivette will have a chance to convince seven of their former housemates to vote for them during the show's conclusion on CBS.

"I can't say anything nice about either of them," says Ridha, who does not get to vote. "They claim to play with their hearts, but they don't seem to have any idea what that means. I'm not sure they have hearts."

The 25-year-old graphic designer from California has a right to be angry.

He was evicted from the BB6 house by The Friendship not once, but twice.

After being voted back into the house by American viewers, Ridha made a pact with the group, who each promised to keep him in the game if he threw a major competition. He did -- and they sent him packing anyway.

"For them, it's just about greed and the lust for fame.

"It's appalling," says Ridha, who promises to keep his opinions to himself during the live finale.

"I am going to be very diplomatic. I don't plan on seeing any of these people ever again so I may as well find some closure."

Ridha is also looking forward to putting BB6 behind him and moving on to some new experiences.

One of those will be making a guest appearance on an episode of The Young and the Restless to air Oct. 5.

"No matter who gets the money, I think I'm the real winner. I have so many fans who voted for me and I am so thankful for that. I'm having such a good time -- I really can't ask for anything more," he says.

The finale of Big Brother airs tomorrow at 10 p.m. on Global and CBS