Author Topic: Was the final question in the last HOH comp flawed? If so... Janelle won! Please  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
             Posted at Jokers   http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=2532333&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=
The last question read was "How many hours have you been in the Big Brother House since you stepped foot in the house.?" (or words to that effect) The answer was in the 1700s. BUT ---- That would be the correct answer from the first airing of the show.... the question clearly stated "since you stepped foot in the house" which is 1 week earlier which means the answer is in the 1900s. Janelle answred 1900 was should have won the final HOH.

It seems to me that the only thing CBS can do is bring back Janelle and invite her to sit with the others and let the Jury decide from the three and not the two.
 *(^ *(^ =]/ =]/
Please do not confuse this letter with someone bitter about one side winning and one side losing... it is clear that a HUGE mistake has been made and unless CBS or BB doesn't do something their credability is gone.

So this leaves us with a 6 member Jury and the possibility of a tie. The way to alter this is one of two ways: 1. Bring back the last evicted non-jury member. --- but this could also lead to a tie but then the person who was not tied is eliminated and they vote again. (Listen CBS... that = drama = rating =$$$) Or a second way... 2. Have the 6 vote twice, one for the winner and 1 for whom they think is least deserving, then in case of a tie, the least deserving is eliminated.

Please send this post to anyone and everyone. Send it to House Calls, send it to Tvgasm... this cannot be swept under the rug like racists comments in the house. There must finally be some accountability in a season where there has been none
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
No matter how you add it up Blondie ,Ivette would have won fair & square , but Janie won our Heart and no amount of money can ever buy that  ]**]

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
From another site:

The HG entered the house on or around July 1st (photos of them at the FOTH arrived to us on July 2nd). They would have entered in the afternoon/evening, so a fair guess is 5pm (that gives plenty of time for the photos shot at the FOTH).

Apparently they entered on July 3rd at 8pm. That gives 4 hours for day one. Julie says "until 5pm this evening", so that's 17 hours for that day. In between were 28 more days in July, 31 in August, and 15 in September. That's 1776 hours.

That means:

4 hours (July 3rd)
+ 1776 hours (28 days + 31 days + 15 days... July 2nd - September 15th)
+ 17 hours (September 16th, day of HoH competition)

That makes 1797 hours total. Ivette guessed 1875, Janelle 1900. Ivette wins.

If you're counting from the first episode, which was on July 7th at 8pm, the total is:

4 hours (July 7th)
+ 1680 (July 8th - September 15th)
+ 17 hours (September 16th, day of HoH competition)

Total of 1701... not what Julie got.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
 :':') :':') :':')

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
FOUND THIS ONE SOMEWHERE

The exact phrase Julie used was "the night you entered the house" (which was Sunday July 3) till Friday afternoon 5PM, Sept 16.

Ok, not counting the original Sunday or the 17 hours of Friday the 16th, they had been in the house 74 days.

74 x 24hrs = 1776hrs
1776hrs + 17hrs (midnight to 5pm Friday the 16th) = 1793

Julie said the answer is 1797 which means that they entered the house 8PM (4 hours) on Sunday July 3rd.

The math does work out correct.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Blondie the point is that even if Julies answer was wrong Ivette was still closer , the outcome would not have changed ..Ivette would have won either way, Janelle was over .