Author Topic: INTERVIEW WITH JANELLE'S MOM!  (Read 2767 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
INTERVIEW WITH JANELLE'S MOM!
« on: September 18, 2005, 01:11:58 AM »
JANELLEPIERZINA.ORG INTERVIEW WITH JANELLE'S MOM!
http://janellepierzina.org/

This is what everyone has been waiting for! Our interview with Janelle's mother. She couldn't get to all your questions because she has to fly out for the finale, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Where did Janelle grow up and what kind of family does she have?
Janelle is my fist born child. I had her when I was 21. She was born in St. Paul , Minnesota to Kevin & Ann Pierzina. On her first birthday, we moved to Grand Rapids, MN, which is 3 hours north of the twin cities in the great north woods and beautiful clear lakes. I wanted to raise my children in a small town. She has 2 other brothers (23 & 19) and a little sister (9).

What was Janelle like as a child/teen?
Growing up, Janelle was very active, very strong willed and FUN to be with. I have Loved going shopping with her since she was five. Janelle has always loved animals. She was always dragging some kind of animal home. As a teenager, she was active in alot of school activities.She was a cheerleader for four years. Very out going. At 15 she literally bloomed in front of our eyes.

How did Janelle get into acting and modeling?
My brother is a hobby photographer and that is when we discovered how photogenic she was. Always a self starter she entered herself in beauty pageants.She was in Miss Minnesota Pageant 2000. At 19, she headed to LA with two girlfriends to give it a shot in the show business industry.The rest is in the makings...

Who is your favorite person from Big Brother 6 besides Janelle?
Kaysar. He is such a gentlemen and was so kind and respectful to Janelle. What a catch he is to someone. I also really like Howie & Rachel. Howie and his Jedi drilling were one of the reasons Janelle did so great at the comps. After speaking with Michael more, I am learning to really like him & respect him as a person. If he ends up being Janelles choice, I will be happy for her.

What do you think about fans wanting Janelle and Kaysar to go on the Amazing Race together?
Hmmm. Not real familiar with the show. But it would be GREAT to see her on ANYTHING with Kaysar.

How do you feel about America absolutely adoring your daughter?
I think it is awesome. I do wonder where this will all take her and if this will last. I kind of gave her a hint when I talked to her right after eviction as to how many people really loved her and she just said; "Really?" She is in for an awesome surprise next week.

How does it feel knowing that your daughter is about to become a huge superstar?
Wow! I am not sure if she is. You think so??? This may all die down after Big Brother. It will be intersting to see what all unfolds after this. No matter what happens she will always have the love & support of her family. That core, I do believe is what helps make her what she is. I am tremendousley proud of my beautiful Janey.

Is there anything you'd like to tell Janelle's many fans?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This experience, and your response is something that will live on in her forever. I am truly amazed at the outcome. Going into this reality show, I was a little wigged out about the possibility of her being slandered & being treated awful by viewers. Like what is happening to the friendship. My heart goes out to them when they get out. When you make your bed, it is often hard to lie in it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: INTERVIEW WITH JANELLE'S MOM!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 03:50:28 AM »
thanks carom.. and thanks for all that you have done for us  {| !!

I love Janies MOM   }bH{ ..wish that I could meet them someday ? My sis lives in Pompano Beach FLA.. maybe just Maybe I could track down Janie & Howie one of these days  |#'

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 09:18:39 AM »
 :<(  What a great interview, Thanks  Carom.  Puddin  you will have to go to HOLLYWOOD to the JANIE SHOW  to see them, not Florida!!! (| (|
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 10:16:29 AM »
that interview is very touching especially in a world where so many parents and children stop communicating once the child grows up and moves out.  Precious. 

Good Luck on your ventures Puddin'