Author Topic: 9/17 Saturday ....  (Read 29226 times)

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
Re: 9/17 Saturday ....
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2005, 03:55:32 AM »
wheres Crappy with the Jonestown punch ?

Or the Heavens Gate Halle Bop vessel to take them to the Mother Ship full of aliens?  Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive....LOL
"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ......holy crap........What A Ride!"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2005, 03:57:41 AM »
yes and after they get out and find out all that stuff, they both will wish they had never signed up for BB

Maggie is " be fuddled " by Jenns questions..she doesnt understand what she was going for ? " was she trying to make me look bad ? what the **** has happened to us ?

^/^
Will wait untill the get on the internet and read the message boards and find out that they have 10 fans  ((^ .. I'm telling you they will need shock therapy  |#' !!! oh wait thats right D'uh .." its JUST A GAME "

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2005, 03:58:17 AM »
I was just thinking how interesting it would be if Janelle and James were in the final 2, imagine the questions they would had from the jury tonight! Probably more explosive, especially for James.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2005, 04:01:28 AM »
I hope Janelle and Michael start dating and become a couple! I think they look cute together!  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2005, 04:01:54 AM »
wheres Crappy with the Jonestown punch ?

Or the Heavens Gate Halle Bop vessel to take them to the Mother Ship full of aliens?  Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive....LOL

Boops  |#' !! 5 Black Russians and still going strong ..  }w_{ }alc{  ..

maggie keeps shaking her head in disbelief " had our asses Handed to us "

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2005, 04:05:29 AM »
I think Maggie knows that she lost........

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2005, 04:06:15 AM »
I don't know what a black russian is but I am game since it sounds like a drink.  Anything to help me sleep!  I am such a poor sleeper, always have been.  :nods:  You go girl !!!!  {|
"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ......holy crap........What A Ride!"

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2005, 04:11:24 AM »
old granddad and cokes here, did go to bed earlier but couldn't sleep, came back here just in time to read the convo of the two bitches and made cocktails so I can go to sleep LOLi

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2005, 04:13:26 AM »
Will, Puddin...I haven't even been to bed yet!   {l{

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2005, 04:14:20 AM »
Forgot to say that it is 4:14 cst here.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2005, 04:18:34 AM »
Forgot to say that it is 4:14 cst here.

5:16am EST here

Puddin started Sunday's thread and I think she went to bed.

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2005, 04:20:48 AM »
Ok, night Will.  We will see Tuesday what the jury decides.  I can't wait!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2005, 12:53:32 PM »
 :<(

Quick question recap by Jokers:

Janelle: To Ivette – “3 days ago I came to you with an offer that I was going to take you and you didn't take it" sounds like she then said that cost her $450K. It sounds like she told Maggie she didn’t deserve to be there because she didn’t play the game (or have a strategy??). Maggie told her “Well, Janelle coming from someone who's considered a mecca of this game, I'm shocked you didn't notice my strategic moves.”

Maggie finds it extremely offensive that Janie didn't compliment her game before she left (since she did Ivette) and doesn't understand why janie never noticed how well she played the game. Ivette says there is no way that Janie is voting for her and says that if she took the deal she would have made a stupid move, references Marcellas.

April: Called Maggie “Maggie Moo” Asked Ivette – “Were you throwing competitions or were there just strong players in the house” When Maggie asked Ivette who shocked her the most during questioning she said she was most shocked by April

Jen: Asked Maggie to clarify who first brought up the idea of evicting Kaysar when she was HOH. Maggie feels she didn’t answer the question “right” or say what Jen wanted to hear – both I/M are very thrown by this question and continue to go back to it. Maggie feels that Jen hates her.

Howie: To Ivette - You said you've always been honest and played w/ integrity, but from you asking me **something about a deal with Eric**, to james swearing on the bible to you and beau lying about partners where did your integrity start in the game? Also said that James took his question for Ivette (which had to do w/ her family) To Maggie – He apparently told her that she was the mistake of week 3 (not evicting her, I think)

Rachel: To Ivette- “Congratulations on sitting there, tell me why I should vote for you over Maggie”. According to Ivette she said this very short and cold way. To Maggie - asked her if she had any regrets. Also, when discussing Kaysar (sounds like when jen asked her question) Rach said "Don't worry, I KNOW your not responsible for htat" to maggie and it's very upsetting to Ivette

James: To Maggie – “We've all been talking here, and what do you think about setting up your partners to get where you are” To Ivette – apparently he asked her something about choosing friendship over family (implying by choosing Maggie she lost)

When talking about James question Maggie says that Allison told her that they weren’t allowed to talk game in sequester and says James is still lying. Ivette says “they are all in shambles and don’t give 3 ***** who wins”

Beau – To Ivette – he asked her something funny “that she couldn’t answer wrong” ~ Maggie To Maggie – What was your strategy in the game after Eric left. Maggie felt he was very aggressive with his question but ivette and her agree he sounds the least bitter of all the jurors.

Other quotes/comments:
- Maggie is upset that nobody called her a strong players..mentions a few times that 3 people called Ivette a strong player
- Both are visibily upset and shocked by how the Q&A went... they seem to be genuinely confused why things go back to the week of Kaysar's 2nd eviction they don't understand whatthey are missing about it's importance
-Maggie "Did they forget the times that we had that were non game"
-MAggie "We just had our effing asses handed to us on a silver effing platter"
-Both think EVERYONE in sequester hates them
-Both thank BB very sarcastically for putting them through that multiple times.

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2005, 08:55:18 PM »
This crap is really getting annoying.  I have a feeling I'm going to need a few drinks watching Tuesdays show.

Ladies, let me tell you something-you both deserve to be there.  But because you are there, you are facing a jury of angry people who lost the game and it's your fault they are there.  You played better strategically and won when necessary and voted them out.  So-yep-they're mad at you. 

Maggie-they know you played the game, they talked about voting you out several times but weren't smart enough to do it.  There was lots of talk about how you were the brains of the operation and they talked about how you were the strongest player in that alliance.   Don't let em fool ya-they know you played the game.  The problem is that you played a quite game.  You didn't go around screaming at people, making personal attacks to their face, making an ass out of yourself.  All comments you made were to your alliance and in private.  Smart girl.  You sat back and listened and watched.  It got you where you are now.

Ivette-of course James, Howie, and Janelle are going to throw your family in your face.  They're so selfish and greedy they can't comprehend giving up that much money to keep a promise.  It makes no sense to them, so don't bother trying to understand.  And you have to understand, to Janie's way of thinking, 50K isn't that much money.  500K is more her price range.  She can't understand that 50K is just fine for you, as long as you know you kept your word and didn't turn your back on a friend.