Author Topic: 9/17 Saturday ....  (Read 29229 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
9/17 Saturday ....
« on: September 17, 2005, 02:08:58 AM »
 :<( whatever

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: 9/17 Saturday ....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 02:15:56 AM »
There you are, Puddin! Been hoping you would post something! I just wanna hug you and cry with you.....I am shell-shocked! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 02:18:31 AM »
Life goes on, I guess.

Guess who I wanna win now?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 02:23:29 AM »
Will  :kuss:  }bH{  hugssssssssssssss .. our Girl Janie will be just fine ..I bet she gets job offers add up to more than a lousy half a mill  ..

Janelle is the most popular BB HG of All Time!
 {|
 CBS results up.

Janelle - 93%
Kaysar - 91%

I am sorry people that want updates  but I cannot bare to watch Loserette & Naggie  [# :/
**** you Naggie .. I loathe you , you self righteous Skanky Bitch  )< , I hope you both read the intenet and commit suicide.. die Bitches die !!  :hang: {{{}

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 02:27:53 AM »
Here's my latest prediction on the breakdown of the votes

IN order of being evicted!
Jennifer will vote for Maggie
Rachel will vote for Ivette
James wil vote for Ivette
Beau will vote for Ivette
Howie will vote for Ivette
April will vote for Maggie
Janelle will vote for Ivette

So I think Ivette will win!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 02:34:05 AM »
For all of you Janelle fans, she may be evicted but it won't be the last we hear of her! She will become famous!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 02:47:27 AM »
Puddin, who do you think will win? Is my latest prediction accurate or way off?   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 02:58:17 AM »
I just hope Firette's family give her holy hell for not going for the big money

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 03:49:03 AM »
The fourteen houseguests came into BB to win the big jackpot and stupid Ivette was so blind! I hope she regrets it for rest of her life!!

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2005, 05:24:04 AM »
Here's my latest prediction on the breakdown of the votes

IN order of being evicted!
Jennifer will vote for Maggie
Rachel will vote for Ivette
James wil vote for Ivette
Beau will vote for Ivette
Howie will vote for Ivette
April will vote for Maggie
Janelle will vote for Ivette

So I think Ivette will win!

I agree that's how it will end up. 

Puddin!  I love the bashing thread, I can't bear to watch the feeds myself anymore.  ]:,
I love BB and RFF!!!

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 06:22:14 AM »
Will  :kuss:  }bH{  hugssssssssssssss .. our Girl Janie will be just fine ..I bet she gets job offers add up to more than a lousy half a mill  ..

{|
 CBS results up.

Janelle - 93%
Kaysar - 91%

I am sorry people that want updates  but I cannot bare to watch Loserette & Naggie  [# :/
f**k you Naggie .. I loathe you , you self righteous Skanky bitch  )< , I hope you both read the intenet and commit suicide.. die bitches die !!  :hang: {{{}

My 2 faves are maggie and kaysar. 

Nuala

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2005, 06:23:07 AM »
current in BB

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2005, 07:00:19 AM »
I know all you jannie fans will be fine because jannie will be around for a long time.  Thanks for sticking around despite the lose.  I still love your posts, so I hope you stay til tuesday.  I will need company.  LOL.

one last pic and I am giong to take a morning nap I got up at 500 this morning and did homework, so now I am going to take a break and get under my covers for a bit.

I will be back. 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2005, 07:54:47 AM »
Hi Nuala :<(  The very first day, I told my hubby, that I liked Ivette :nods: B:)  I think we will see Ivette  for who she really is, now that the competition is over. She even looked like a different person last night, like at peace. I will always be a Janie fan though.  I think Ivette will win Tuesday, and I think Maggie still thinks she is the winner (%# 
Ok so how about this!
CBS has just issued a statement reguarding a new fall show. They say it will be a comedy about a group of people, who met on a reality live tv show. The name of the show is JANIE. The show will be about what happened to all of Janies Jedi group after the show. It will be on the lines of Seinfeld, Friends etc.  As in Seinfeld, it will be about Nothing, just the everyday lives of the Jedis.   Starring Janelle, Howie, Michael, Kaysar, Rachael, and Ivette!. Ivette has watched the tapes and is now a Jedi. Boy the things they get into, in their everyday life. Will be a #1 show next year. I can't wait!!!! {| (| |#' {**} :] :t-up: :t-up:    :<(
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2005, 08:09:25 AM »
 {|  While going through their everyday lives, the previous HG will have flashbacks, of the antics, of their 3 month trek. Boy, they have a lot, that they can provide some great flashbacks!!!!
Janie is in the entertainment business
Michael is the artist of the group,
Howie studies on how to be the new Hugh Hefner of 2006(boobies,boobies)
Rachael has a horse stable, where she has a riding school for dummies(aka Maggie, April,Cappy,Jen
Beau is helping Howie with his new found business( but wants Howie to have PlayGIRL bunnies for him)
Kaysar is a new executive for CBS
The Show Will Be GREAT!!!! (| (| (| (|

Nuala

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2005, 08:53:50 AM »
Hi Nuala :<(  The very first day, I told my hubby, that I liked Ivette :nods: B:)  I think we will see Ivette  for who she really is, now that the competition is over. She even looked like a different person last night, like at peace. I will always be a Janie fan though.  I think Ivette will win Tuesday, and I think Maggie still thinks she is the winner (%# 
Ok so how about this!
CBS has just issued a statement reguarding a new fall show. They say it will be a comedy about a group of people, who met on a reality live tv show. The name of the show is JANIE. The show will be about what happened to all of Janies Jedi group after the show. It will be on the lines of Seinfeld, Friends etc.  As in Seinfeld, it will be about Nothing, just the everyday lives of the Jedis.   Starring Janelle, Howie, Michael, Kaysar, Rachael, and Ivette!. Ivette has watched the tapes and is now a Jedi. Boy the things they get into, in their everyday life. Will be a #1 show next year. I can't wait!!!! {| (| |#' {**} :] :t-up: :t-up:    :<(

I love it Blondie.  On the maggie note I think she knows that she is not going to win and i beleive she wants ivette to win.

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2005, 08:56:39 AM »
current...opps I posted a pic under the wrong date...LOL.

Ivette is up now.

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2005, 09:00:34 AM »
Maggie situated her pillows and layed back down.

IVette is walking about the house.  She was standing in front of the memory wall for a while and then the fish.
Now she is in the living room.

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2005, 09:08:46 AM »
Dag Puddin and Reality what happen to yall girl, it looks like she did not make it. I will say she played a good game to her advantage. I am glad Ivette won HOH and I think that once Janelle gets to the house with the rest of them she will convince them to vote for Ivette. Maggie really does not deserve to win because she was behind the scences alot, and only got to the final two because of Ivette. I agree this season was not that great. It was a little predictable. If they watch the tapes Maggie is in big trouble, at least Ivette  told James she would play with the friends to the end. That is the only reason she is left, because is she would have stuck with James, she would be with James right now.   

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2005, 09:12:04 AM »

{|
 CBS results up.

Janelle - 93%
Kaysar - 91%

f**k you Naggie .. I loathe you , you self righteous Skanky bitch  )< , I hope you both read the intenet and commit suicide.. die bitches die !!  :hang: {{{}

}} Damn Puddin, that's a bit harsh! It was only a game. Isn't that what all you Janie fans have been telling the Maggie fans all along. If Janie would have won, I would have congratulated all the Janie fans and her for playing a good game. Don't say Maggie and Ivette didn't play the game, because they obviously did, because they won. I have always enjoyed your posts even when you were singing Janie's praises, but this was abit over the top. Take a chill pill. :unde:

Nuala

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2005, 09:21:50 AM »
d everyone has a right to post their opinion about the hgs. 

Nuala

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2005, 09:23:51 AM »
current and then i really am going to take a nap.  the last time i ended up going on my bike ride.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2005, 09:37:47 AM »
 :nods: Thats right Nuala, We have all had our different favs. I had a couple during the shows season. I am still a Janie fan, but will be rooting for Ivette. Maggie was not a great competitor. All she did was instigate trouble within the Herd. If Maggie had not made all of the nerd herd feel like they OWED everything to Cappy, then I think we would have seen a whole different view of the rest of the herd.     =]/    But with all of that said, I can't wait to see the NEW SHOW  "JANIE"!!!      May the FORCE be with you Ivette   ]*] ]*]   |*| |*|

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2005, 10:28:55 AM »
 :ZZ:  Maggie in the bed sleeping. Ivette on the couch, in the living room, tossing.  Maybe stressing about outcome Tuesday.  (They love me, they love me not) :hapy: 

CBS: WATCH THE NEW SHOW  "JANIE" COMING SOOOOOON.  STARRING    JANIE    WITH SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY CHARLIE SHEEN!!!!!!!

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2005, 10:29:26 AM »
Is this new Janie show seriously happening????

Where can I read about it?
Give me a link please !