Author Topic: Marcellas - America wants your DOR! LOL  (Read 2727 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Marcellas - America wants your DOR! LOL
« on: September 16, 2005, 08:24:19 PM »
kaysars site

Marcellas - America wants your DOR! LOL

I spoke to Marcellas today on House Calls. I would like to thank Marcellas and the people over at CBS.com once again for that opportunity.

Marcellas,
Although it was not nice of you to compare me to Maggie I do understand what you were alluding to when you made your comments. But, during my stay in the house I did say to my teammates, on several occasions, that we are each individuals making our own decisions. I tried to make it clear to them that I was NOT the leader of the group. I felt that was what made us such a strong team. That’s what I loved about the Sovereign 6. Of course I was perceived as a leader at times because people would confide in me or ask for my opinion. I felt they respected me for what I brought to the table not because I told them they had to.
Furthermore, I am not arrogant! Lol. Just for the record... I feel that my passion translates into arrogance at times. I don't mean to come off that way.

Lastly, America still loves you Marcellas. I don't think you had any ill intent when making those comments you made. Don't worry about me, I can take my share of hits. You're lucky we're still friends otherwise I'll start my own show and talk about how much of a drama queen you are. Haha. I wish you all the best  {l{

Kaysar

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: Marcellas - America wants your DOR! LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:39:56 AM »
i hate marcellus. i think kaysar rules