Author Topic: Something Cool You might all Enjoy Seeing :)  (Read 2420 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Something Cool You might all Enjoy Seeing :)
« on: September 16, 2005, 03:51:14 AM »
found @jokers

I wasnt sure where to post this so forgive me if it is in the wrong area. I was surfing the net and I came across the one episode of BB2 that was never aired due to the tragedy of 9/11/01 in New York. You must have real player to view it, and it is there in its entirety with no commercials. I really enjoyed watching this episode and seeing how things have changed over the past 4 years. At this point, it is day 70 in the house and Dr. Will, Nicole and Monica are the final three in the house and are fighting it out. I noticed that everyone is for themselves. No friendsheep or alliances and it is refreshing to see these people again. I hope you dont mind me posting this here and I hope you enjoy. Fluteteacher

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother2/popups/unaired.html

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Something Cool You might all Enjoy Seeing :)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 07:07:32 AM »
found @jokers

I wasnt sure where to post this so forgive me if it is in the wrong area. I was surfing the net and I came across the one episode of BB2 that was never aired due to the tragedy of 9/11/01 in New York. You must have real player to view it, and it is there in its entirety with no commercials. I really enjoyed watching this episode and seeing how things have changed over the past 4 years. At this point, it is day 70 in the house and Dr. Will, Nicole and Monica are the final three in the house and are fighting it out. I noticed that everyone is for themselves. No friendsheep or alliances and it is refreshing to see these people again. I hope you dont mind me posting this here and I hope you enjoy. Fluteteacher

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother2/popups/unaired.html

]**]
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!