Author Topic: April on the Early Show  (Read 3794 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
April on the Early Show
« on: September 14, 2005, 01:00:17 PM »
The Early Show

Video link

They show Howie calling April Busto ..his rant .April meltdown .
She says that the stress's in the house put emotional toil on her .. in the real world she could walk away but not in the house .
Jules says last night you said no hard feelings towards Ivette " do you still feel that way?"
April " absolutly .."
Jules asks who who shes rooting for .
April says she would love to see Maggie in the final 2 and overall she loves Maggie to death and shes her heart , thats who she ultimately hopes wins the game.
Jules asks her about her sudden friendship with Janie .
April says that this is something that her and Ivette had disagreed on because with Ivette strongly not liking Janelle and that she ( april) had hung around Ivette she felt that she could not like Janelle and was not able to give Janelle the full benifit of the doubt of who she really was .
After she knew she was going out she said to herself who cares about the friendship alliance and did what she wanted to do and wanted to open her heart to all 3 of them .
Julie asks her if she regrets telling Ivette what she just told us .. does she think that is why Ivette choose to evict her ..the blow up .
April says no that she pretty much knew that Ivette was going to pick Maggie over her anyway .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: April on the Early Show
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 01:10:54 PM »
funny how some get early show interviews and some do not

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 05:15:33 PM »
why who didnt? im guessin bo and jen as they were the double eviction ppl..

i dnt know wat 2 think of her, if she votes janie, then we love her. if she goes back on wat she says and picks ivette then that sucks.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 05:32:20 PM »
All the HG's on the jury except April did not have Early show interviews.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 05:51:06 PM »
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
APRIL IS VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY HER "FRIEND" IVETTE!
Released by CBS

APRIL IS VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY HER "FRIEND" IVETTE!

April Lewis is the 12th Person Evicted From The Big Brother 6 House

Los Angeles -- Although she knew her time in the BIG BROTHER 6 house was coming to an end, April Lewis still put up a fight, sparring with Ivette, a member of their "Friendship" alliance. The 30-year-old pharmaceutical sales representative from Dallas, Tex. was given the boot, but not before she spent some bonding time with the enemy, Janelle.

Last Thursday, Howie left behind a very well-prepared Janelle who went on to win the Head of Household competition. Ivette, Maggie and April of the "Friendship" alliance, or "Nerd Herd" as Janelle refers to them, were faced with the fact that they had to kick out one of their own and compete with Janelle in the final three.

As if that wasn't enough for the "Friendship," Janelle went on to win a second America's Choice and a trip to the set of the CBS comedy "Two and a Half Men." Upon her return, Janelle put Ivette and Maggie up on the chopping block. Ivette won the Power of Veto, removed herself from the chopping block, and cast the sole vote to evict April.

Immediately following her eviction, April was interviewed by host Julie Chen about her experience in the house. She was also interviewed by Julie on "The Early Show" on Wednesday morning.

April joins her partner, Jennifer, on the jury with Rachel, James, Beau and Howie who, with one more house guest, will decide the grand prize winner of $500,000 on the live finale broadcast on Tuesday, Sept. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET, delayed PT). The final eviction will be broadcast on Friday, Sept. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).

Now Janelle, Ivette and Maggie are in a fight to become the final Head of Household and guarantee them to be in the final two. In the first of a three-part HOH competition, the three houseguests competed in the "Key To Being Safe" endurance competition that involved each of them standing on a spinning dial (stage) while holding onto their individual keys. The winner of this competition will be revealed on the Friday, September 16 broadcast.

For more information about the aftermath of April's eviction log on to www.cbs.com and watch her live on "Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show with Marcellas and Gretchen" on Friday (1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT).

The Houseguests

Maggie Ausburn, 27, Las Vegas
Beau Beasley, 25, Pembroke Pines -- Evicted 9/3
Ivette Corredero, 25, Miami Beach
Michael Donnellan, 28, Raised in Europe -- Evicted 7/21
Ashlea Evans, 22, Plantation, Fla. -- Evicted 7/14
Howie Gordon, 34, Chicago -- Evicted 9/8
Sarah Hrejsa, 23, Chicago -- Evicted 8/11
April Lewis, 31, Dallas -- Evicted 9/13
Eric Littman, 36, Las Vegas -- Evicted 7/28
Janelle Pierzina, 25, Miami Beach.
Rachel Plencner, 33, Parker, Colo. -- Evicted 8/25
James Rhine, 29, Atlanta. -- Evicted 9/1
Kaysar Ridha, 25, Irvine. -- Evicted 8/4; Returned to the house 8/11; Evicted again 8/18
Jennifer Vasquez, 27, Plano -- Evicted 8/20

RATING: To Be Announced

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 03:44:25 PM »
All the HG's on the jury except April did not have Early show interviews.

puddin actually rachel did hav an early show interview

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 04:00:27 PM »
Yup I was thinking about that today when I was blowdrying my hair and meant to come back to correct that , thanks h  :))