Author Topic: 9/15 Thursday ( no show) livefeed updates cont..  (Read 26959 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Re: 9/15 Thursday ( no show) livefeed updates cont..
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2005, 10:09:09 AM »
i think if its janie and ivette,it will be april deciding who wins.but dont forget some of the nasty things ivette said about april in the diary room.i think april is on a balance beam and wich way she will fall will depend on after she watches the tapes and maybe after they question the houseguests.i know janey will be able to handle the interrigation but ivettes gonna break down like a cheap kmart tennis shoe,lmao
  lemme send a shout out to southerngirl,my fellow cajuns,and tonight is survivor,i feel aprils vagina will be transforming into ruperts butcrack real soon,lol

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2005, 10:14:25 AM »
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w11/revenge_blog.php

{|
For you Mellon       
Here is a few pics while nothing is going on. (|   

[attachment deleted by admin]
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline ruperts butcrack

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2005, 10:16:55 AM »
ruperts butcrack has awakened,let the survivor games begin,woohoo
"i just thought of something funny...your mother" CHEECH MARIN

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2005, 10:31:04 AM »
 :hapy:  What a great Jeannie she would make

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2005, 10:34:13 AM »
Can we get back to the Revenge of the Houseguests blog for a second? I would like to comment about a few certain points. Those being about the ladies. He hit the nail on the head. He has a right to feel sorry for Ivette and Maggie's rude and crude behavior in the house (although I wouldn't want to feel sorry for them unless they filed a public apology on the live finale). And if Maggie leaves the house, I would like to feast on what's left of Ivette. She'll be a blob with the Queen of the house.

As for Janelle, I have nothing to add to what Kaysar said. Once again, he's nailed it. Janelle is everything he mentioned. (By the way, have I mentioned that I would love to see her in the final two and win the game?)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline MELLON

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2005, 10:48:22 AM »
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w11/revenge_blog.php

{|
For you Mellon       
Here is a few pics while nothing is going on. (|   

THANKS A LOT  BLONDIE :<( :<(   :t-up:   </]  *8/ {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} {**} :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] {| {| {| {| {| {| {| (| (| (| (| (| (| (| (| (|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2005, 11:08:41 AM »
Good afternoon you guys & gals  :<( .
I have to admit that I don't think Jenn will vote for Janie either ...shes a Bitch.
Best scenario James was screwing with Ivette when he promised her he would vote maybe he would have a change of heart and vote for Janie..doubtfull but he is our only hope  [^/
Remember this is James were talking about .. Shady..

current HG's are sleeping   :ZZ:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »
This is Kaysars blog..... B:)
This is me reading Kaysars blog )-**
Any questions?

Intergrity and loyalty, Kaysar? REALLY!!?

You crack me up!!!  ((^

I LOVE Kaysar!! What a gorgeous man, inside and out. {**}
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 11:41:31 AM »
Good afternoon all!  (|
hi ya puddin!  :<(

Just a thought, I think James could pick Janelle over Ivette, he did say good things about her when he was voted out, and I think he said he'd like to see her make it to the end. 

and 2 more cents...Kaysar's blog was right on!  as he always is...i just love that man!  *8/
I love BB and RFF!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2005, 11:42:41 AM »
Kaysar 9/15/05 7:18 am
Wow... What can I say about these three ladies? Nothing positive that's for sure.

I have been asked on several occasions if I am upset with Ivette's racist comments, and April's compulsive lying. All I can say is that any feeling of anger I had for these ladies is overshadowed by an overwhelming sense of disappointment and sadness. Simply put... I feel sorry for them. They will be held accountable for their actions outside of the Big Brother house. Someone needs to explain to them that it's not okay to sell your soul for money. Every time they give a speech about the importance of friendship, loyalty, integrity, and honor my stomach begins to turn. As for Maggie... Sure, you may consider your blank stares, and apathy a strategy but I assure you that it is not. You, Maggie, represent those in our society who sit around quietly and watch the good people of this world go down in flames. And when the dust begins to settle you feast on what’s left.

With that said... I think I'll speak a bit about Janelle. Although she and I come for different walks of life, I respect Janelle for who she is because she is true to herself. She didn't prance around the house delivering speeches about topics she knew nothing about. Her genuinely shined but went unnoticed to several houseguests (I won't mention any names). Why? Because they speak a completely different language. If they took the time to stop preaching and truly played the game "with their hearts," they can hear the loud thump that resonates from the chests of those houseguests who truly exhibit honor. Instead, ironically, those foolish houseguests who claim to speak the language of integrity aligned themselves with those who are like minded. These were the houseguests driven by greed, arrogance, and the lust for fame. For those who think this was only a game, think again. These past three months have been an extension of our lives.

REVENGE OF THE HOUSEGUEST NEW TODAY {| {| :queen: _*< _*< :cartwheel: =]/

How could it be said any better? That's what I like about Janie. She might have flaws, but she doesn't go around pontificating on how wonderful she is. When she was put up for eviction, she didn't go lay in her bed bawling or sitting outside pouting. She just went on and had fun.

It almost doesn't matter if she wins, she is the winner of BB and so is Kaysar and Howie to a lesser extent.

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2005, 11:47:01 AM »
You know I really don't think anyone in the world would blame Ivette for choosing to go with Janie if she wins HOH. I mean come on $500,000 is on the line here. To choose Maggie out of a sense of loyalty and essentially kissing $500,000 goodbye would be sheer stupidity. Especially when she says how desperately she and her family needs the money. Would you hold that against her or anyone? I sure would not. If Maggie or any of the friendship would hold choosing Janie to go against her, when she thought she could win the money by doing so, then they are not the friends they claim to be. I just don't see it. If pennies or nickels were on the line ok, maybe then she would be wise to sacrifice winning for friendships sake, but not for $500,000. She would be the biggest fool in the world if she did that. Of course we all know that she is the biggest fool, so if she picks Maggie and loses the money, then she will have deserved it and have no one to blame but herself!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 12:01:47 PM by SouthernGirl »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2005, 11:49:52 AM »
Morning Will  (| ! Janie said in the d/r that she would take Ivette because April said she would vote Janie over Ivette.. not that I think Janie will win but 50,000 aint bad .
If worse comes to worse & Ivette wins and takes Maggie.. then Maggie should win just to teach Ivette a lesson ..why drag someone to the final 2 that you KNOW you can't win against..dumbass would serve her right !

the writings on the wall Ivette..Wake UP !!

I see your point in not taking someone you know you can't win against.  But Maggie and Ivette have been in "the friendship" since very early on.   Ivette is pretty sure that if it were her and Maggie in the end  Maggie would win, so if she stood by her alliance and took Maggie, I'd say it says a lot about her character.

If Ivette took Janie to the end just so she could win the money, she'd get bashed for "betraying" her alliance and making money more important than her alliance.  Either way, she's "wrong".

That is what is WRONG with this "friendship" crap idea. And I could have sworn that wonderful Maggie who makes the rules said when they got to the end, everyone was playing for themselves. (oops!! Only she is allowed to do that. My bad.)  )< _-^ *(^

I feel bad for Ivette in that, she has made it to the final 3, her only thought should be how can I win. Her "friendship" is of 3 months duration, if she truly is playing for the money as every single person in that house did as well, then play!

I'm not bashing you RT, but really Maggie makes me sick. (Not you.)  {|

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2005, 12:07:27 PM »
 ]:, I hate to say it, but Ivette may have already or may be considering the fact that if she takes Maggie she will only get the $50K. She may surprise us all and take Janie, that is if she wins the final round. I hope Ivette does win the final round, but I hope she takes Maggie with her. Although I may hate to admit it, I think Janie will be just fine after all of this over. As popular & pretty as she is, she will probably have a good career in the entertainment field. I think Maggie & Ivette's "15 minutes" will be up as soon as the final show airs. Even though I am a Maggie fan, I can face the facts! Ha! Ha!

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2005, 12:07:55 PM »
You know I really don't think anyone in the world would blame Ivette for choosing to go with Janie if she wins HOH. I mean come on $500,000 is on the line here. To choose Maggie out of a sense of loyalty and essentially kissing $500,000 goodbye would be sheer stupidity. Especially when she says how desperately she and her family needs the money. Would you hold that against her or anyone? I sure would not. If Maggie or any of the friendship would hold choosing Janie to go against her, when she thought she could win the money by doing so, then they are not the friends they claim to be. I just don't see it. If pennies or nickels were on the line ok, maybe then she would be wise to sacrifice winning for friendships sake, but not for $500,000. She would be the biggest fool in the world if she did that. Of course we all know that she is the biggest fool, so if she picks Maggie and loses the money, then she will have deserved it and have no one to blame but herself!

A running thought of what most people are thinking, couldn't agree more

I say put Poison IV and Meat Head Maggie in a boxing ring in the back yard throw them both in and whoever is standing at the end gets to go to the final 2 with Janie   _-^ _-^ _-^ _-^ _-^

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2005, 12:15:51 PM »
I say put Poison IV and Meat Head Maggie in a boxing ring in the back yard throw them both in and whoever is standing at the end gets to go to the final 2 with Janie

((^

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2005, 12:24:48 PM »
Morning Will  (| ! Janie said in the d/r that she would take Ivette because April said she would vote Janie over Ivette.. not that I think Janie will win but 50,000 aint bad .
If worse comes to worse & Ivette wins and takes Maggie.. then Maggie should win just to teach Ivette a lesson ..why drag someone to the final 2 that you KNOW you can't win against..dumbass would serve her right !

the writings on the wall Ivette..Wake UP !!

I see your point in not taking someone you know you can't win against.  But Maggie and Ivette have been in "the friendship" since very early on.   Ivette is pretty sure that if it were her and Maggie in the end  Maggie would win, so if she stood by her alliance and took Maggie, I'd say it says a lot about her character.

If Ivette took Janie to the end just so she could win the money, she'd get bashed for "betraying" her alliance and making money more important than her alliance.  Either way, she's "wrong".

That is what is WRONG with this "friendship" crap idea. And I could have sworn that wonderful Maggie who makes the rules said when they got to the end, everyone was playing for themselves. (oops!! Only she is allowed to do that. My bad.)  )< _-^ *(^

I feel bad for Ivette in that, she has made it to the final 3, her only thought should be how can I win. Her "friendship" is of 3 months duration, if she truly is playing for the money as every single person in that house did as well, then play!

I'm not bashing you RT, but really Maggie makes me sick. (Not you.)  {|

I don't see Maggie or any of the girl scout troop being upset with Ivette if she doesn't take Maggie, thinking her odds are better.  They knew it would come down to the possibility of having to decided against themselves.  And they all want as much money as they can get. But for those in and out of the house that hate that alliance....if it's Ivette and Maggie in the final 2....let the bashing begin!!!

BTW-I've got pretty thick skin...I don't take personally anything said here.  But I appreciate you thinking of me.  Now I feel special!!!  *8/  :kuss:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2005, 12:29:27 PM »
I say put Poison IV and Meat Head Maggie in a boxing ring in the back yard throw them both in and whoever is standing at the end gets to go to the final 2 with Janie

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Give them three rounds or whoever gets a knockout first. Janie's ref, and the viewers vote for the winner.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2005, 12:31:27 PM »
Have they gotten out of bed yet?

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2005, 12:34:21 PM »

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Give them three rounds or whoever gets a knockout first. Janie's ref, and the viewers vote for the winner.

Oh that's good, America would turn out to watch that

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2005, 12:36:37 PM »

southerngirl.........my thoughts exactly!
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 12:37:06 PM »

If this really happened, who would you vote for? {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2005, 12:38:55 PM »
Ivette & Mags awake watching birds in the b/y Janie sleeping

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2005, 12:47:48 PM »

If this really happened, who would you vote for? {l{

I would vote for a split decision so they would have to go 3 more rounds

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2005, 12:55:08 PM »
Ivette & Mags awake watching birds in the b/y Janie sleeping

The birds better watch there step or what's left of the friendship might start bashing them, since they have to be getting tiered of bashing Janie, yes it was a bit lame

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2005, 01:15:17 PM »
Ivette & Maggie walking around the b/y
Janie sleeping