Author Topic: 9/15 Thursday ( no show) livefeed updates cont..  (Read 27040 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
9/15 Thursday ( no show) livefeed updates cont..
« on: September 15, 2005, 12:04:09 AM »
No show tonight , prempted till Friday at 8:00 ET " Live Show /Live HOH part 3 /Live Eviction "
Janie ~vs~ Ivette for the final HOH comp .Maggie can't compete ..all she can do is hope that Ivette keeps her promise and takes her to the final 2  .. we all know Maggie will probably win over Ivette.. if Ivette really wants to win she should take Janie..odds are better .

previous ..Janie & Ivette & Maggie were polishing their nails .. Janie was a little tipsey and the evil stepsisters meanies left Janie alone to go to bed .

current
Ivette & Maggie are sleeping
Janie all alone watching the FISH  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/15 Thursday ( no show) livefeed updates cont..
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 12:07:21 AM »
All are in bed ..
nothing scheduled for today ..quarters perhaps ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 01:00:38 AM »
Maggie & Ivettehead out to the hammock.

Ivette..I'd much rather I go than you Maggie. It would kill me if you go. I'm sooo ready to leave. I'm totally okay with it

then practicing forthe upcoming HOH comp

Ivette ..I'm at peace now, even if I leave you know what I mean ? I mean, I cant picture my mom telling me that I could have anything different, because I gave it my 100% ...
Mags... yeah, you should be at peace I understand.

Janie comes out but I think feels unwelcomed " well I guess I'll just go back to bed and stare ate the ceiling"
she leaves

Ivette & Mags cont studying HG's

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 01:14:40 AM »
Hi Puddin! Just got done reading all the posts while I was at work. Glad that Janelle won, you guys had me nervous for a lil bit saying she looked sad and boy was I relieved to read on and she won!

She'll win on Friday. Who do you think she will take with her in the Final 2? She would be smart to take Ivette as much she can't stand her.

Whadda think?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 01:30:11 AM »
Morning Will  (| ! Janie said in the d/r that she would take Ivette because April said she would vote Janie over Ivette.. not that I think Janie will win but 50,000 aint bad .
If worse comes to worse & Ivette wins and takes Maggie.. then Maggie should win just to teach Ivette a lesson ..why drag someone to the final 2 that you KNOW you can't win against..dumbass would serve her right !

the writings on the wall Ivette..Wake UP !!
 credits to Dr W C Minor for the chop

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 01:34:19 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 01:33:26 AM »
Mags & Ivette still in the b/y practicing asking BB for a riddle .
BB" Maggie stop that "
Janie finally got in bed .. :':') I hope she knows that some of us  love her .. }bH{

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 01:43:15 AM »
Tomorrow's gonna be a boring day! Well, I'm off to bed and catch ya in the morning!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 01:59:40 AM »
Me too will ..just listening to Ivette & Maggie  B:) B:)
only thing interesting.. Ivette asks Mags if her gut ever told her that Janelle would win .. Maggie snubbly replys " Nope "
I guess Ivette is having some doubts about herself  ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 03:07:18 AM »
Janies on pain..her hip hurts and shes hungry and theres no food in the house.. she is PMSing
BB keeps yelling at Ivette for trying to look through the mirrors

BB: Ivette STOP that !
Ivette: **** you BB I can't wait to get out of this ****ing House!

they laugh

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 03:27:07 AM »
VO: CBS Friday on a special night .Its been  a summer of secrets .
Friendships made .
Alliances Broken . Now the 3 remaining House Guests face off in the final competition .
Ivette: no one cares about second or third place .
VO: who will be the last woman standing? Find out live BB on a special night Friday 8 / 7 Central .

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 07:32:47 AM »
I love that picture of Janie. That was when she was HOh forst time around. and nominated that witch Jenn and Maggie. The look on her face was priceless !
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 07:37:08 AM by Christine_IN »

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 07:33:21 AM »
Oops, the picture I was talking about is right above my post.

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 07:59:31 AM »
I'm thinking though if Janie goes with Ivette, she might get April's vote, but then she might not get James vote then. With Maggie James would definitely vote for Janie. He did say he would vote for Janie, but I think that was only if she was with anyone but Ivette. Is that right? Good Morning everyone from Louisiana.  :)*

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 08:13:53 AM »
I'm thinking though if Janie goes with Ivette, she might get April's vote, but then she might not get James vote then. With Maggie James would definitely vote for Janie. He did say he would vote for Janie, but I think that was only if she was with anyone but Ivette. Is that right? Good Morning everyone from Louisiana.  :)*

Yeah, that's right. April would vote for Janie & James would vote for Ivette. The only way Janie would win is if April has convinced Jenn to change her vote to Janie.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 08:15:39 AM »
 :sad: Man, I can't believe there's not going to be a show tonight! I really look forward to it. Now I'm not sure what to watch. Is Survivor's premiere tonight?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2005, 08:42:26 AM »
Kaysar 9/15/05 7:18 am
Wow... What can I say about these three ladies? Nothing positive that's for sure.

I have been asked on several occasions if I am upset with Ivette's racist comments, and April's compulsive lying. All I can say is that any feeling of anger I had for these ladies is overshadowed by an overwhelming sense of disappointment and sadness. Simply put... I feel sorry for them. They will be held accountable for their actions outside of the Big Brother house. Someone needs to explain to them that it's not okay to sell your soul for money. Every time they give a speech about the importance of friendship, loyalty, integrity, and honor my stomach begins to turn. As for Maggie... Sure, you may consider your blank stares, and apathy a strategy but I assure you that it is not. You, Maggie, represent those in our society who sit around quietly and watch the good people of this world go down in flames. And when the dust begins to settle you feast on what’s left.

With that said... I think I'll speak a bit about Janelle. Although she and I come for different walks of life, I respect Janelle for who she is because she is true to herself. She didn't prance around the house delivering speeches about topics she knew nothing about. Her genuinely shined but went unnoticed to several houseguests (I won't mention any names). Why? Because they speak a completely different language. If they took the time to stop preaching and truly played the game "with their hearts," they can hear the loud thump that resonates from the chests of those houseguests who truly exhibit honor. Instead, ironically, those foolish houseguests who claim to speak the language of integrity aligned themselves with those who are like minded. These were the houseguests driven by greed, arrogance, and the lust for fame. For those who think this was only a game, think again. These past three months have been an extension of our lives.

REVENGE OF THE HOUSEGUEST NEW TODAY {| {| :queen: _*< _*< :cartwheel: =]/
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 08:42:37 AM »
Yep Survivor is tonight... yay!  |#'

I just can't see Jen voting for Janie. Maybe I'm wrong, but Janie was responsible for getting Jen's lying behind out of there. So, doubtful there. In reality we don't even know if April would really vote for Janie in spite of her remarks. She was allied too long with Ivette and the Nerd Herd. It's possible that her mouth overloaded her brain when she told Janie that. It doesn't matter though, if Janie just makes it to the top two, I think that would be a great accomplishment in itself. Considering they wanted her out and hated her from the getgo. She has been a true survivor and is a winner already in America's eyes.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2005, 09:10:39 AM »
yep survivor premier tonight

Offline tigs101

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2005, 09:11:43 AM »
Wow... What can I say about these three ladies? Nothing positive that's for sure.

I have been asked on several occasions if I am upset with Ivette's racist comments, and April's compulsive lying. All I can say is that any feeling of anger I had for these ladies is overshadowed by an overwhelming sense of disappointment and sadness. Simply put... I feel sorry for them. They will be held accountable for their actions outside of the Big Brother house. Someone needs to explain to them that it's not okay to sell your soul for money. Every time they give a speech about the importance of friendship, loyalty, integrity, and honor my stomach begins to turn. As for Maggie... Sure, you may consider your blank stares, and apathy a strategy but I assure you that it is not. You, Maggie, represent those in our society who sit around quietly and watch the good people of this world go down in flames. And when the dust begins to settle you feast on what’s left.

With that said... I think I'll speak a bit about Janelle. Although she and I come for different walks of life, I respect Janelle for who she is because she is true to herself. She didn't prance around the house delivering speeches about topics she knew nothing about. Her genuinely shined but went unnoticed to several houseguests (I won't mention any names). Why? Because they speak a completely different language. If they took the time to stop preaching and truly played the game "with their hearts," they can hear the loud thump that resonates from the chests of those houseguests who truly exhibit honor. Instead, ironically, those foolish houseguests who claim to speak the language of integrity aligned themselves with those who are like minded. These were the houseguests driven by greed, arrogance, and the lust for fame. For those who think this was only a game, think again. These past three months have been an extension of our lives.

REVENGE OF THE HOUSEGUEST NEW TODAY {| {| :queen: _*< _*< :cartwheel: =]/

Just another reason to love that man. where was that posted?
"...for it is by our thoughts we can truly fly."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2005, 09:17:54 AM »
Jenn will not vote for janie...she is still very bitter at the sequester house.  April will be swayed by Jenn and Maggie and Beau if it is Ivette and Janie to vote Ivette.  Remember that April is easily swayed.  The look On Jenn and james's face should be priceless when April walks in!!!

Offline MELLON

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2005, 09:25:13 AM »

Yeah, that's right. April would vote for Janie & James would vote for Ivette. The only way Janie would win is if April has convinced Jenn to change her vote to Janie.

|#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |# |#'

DO THE THREE GIRLS KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SHOW TONIGHT BUT FRIDAY.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2005, 09:29:24 AM »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2005, 09:40:42 AM »
This is Kaysars blog..... B:)
This is me reading Kaysars blog )-**
Any questions?

Intergrity and loyalty, Kaysar? REALLY!!?

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2005, 09:49:38 AM »
Morning Will  (| ! Janie said in the d/r that she would take Ivette because April said she would vote Janie over Ivette.. not that I think Janie will win but 50,000 aint bad .
If worse comes to worse & Ivette wins and takes Maggie.. then Maggie should win just to teach Ivette a lesson ..why drag someone to the final 2 that you KNOW you can't win against..dumbass would serve her right !

the writings on the wall Ivette..Wake UP !!

I see your point in not taking someone you know you can't win against.  But Maggie and Ivette have been in "the friendship" since very early on.   Ivette is pretty sure that if it were her and Maggie in the end  Maggie would win, so if she stood by her alliance and took Maggie, I'd say it says a lot about her character.

If Ivette took Janie to the end just so she could win the money, she'd get bashed for "betraying" her alliance and making money more important than her alliance.  Either way, she's "wrong".

Offline MELLON

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2005, 09:55:47 AM »

WERE DID YOU FIND THIS.  WAY TO GO KAYSAR!!!!!