Author Topic: Is it just me, or does anyone else find this really funny?  (Read 3052 times)

Lisa

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this really funny?
« on: September 14, 2005, 09:55:55 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but i really hate "The Friendship".  I really truly believe that they think they are the "****".  Eric was arrogant and obnoxious and i have no idea why Ivette is so obsessed with him...Cappy this and Cappy that and lets do what Cappy wants....screw Cappy i say.  Well the funny part is that "The Friendship" think that they are these wonderful people and they are loved by America and everyone thinks they are so great.  Slap in the face Number 1: Kayser is voted back NOT Eric....Slap in the face Number 2: Janelle wins the phone call from Michael instead of Ivette receiving a phone call from her Lesbian Lover....Slap in the face Number 3:  Janelle wins the trip outside the house to the set of "Two and a Half Men", when we all know that it should have been either the Spicy Latina, the emergency room nurse who's dated a firefighter for 7 years, or the sweet (really not-so-sweet) country girl from Texas...yes, it should have been one of them...NOT. Obviously America doesn't really like "The Friendship" that much.  Too bad America isn't voting for the winner....because if they were it would be the most deserving...Janelle.

Mike-e

Re: Is it just me, or does anyone else find this really funny?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 10:33:46 AM »
I don't want to get political... but I cringe every time America Votes...

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: Is it just me, or does anyone else find this really funny?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 05:13:30 PM »
why?!