Author Topic: 9/14 ( HOH Part 2) live feed updates cont...  (Read 47124 times)

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 9/14 ( HOH Part 2) live feed updates cont...
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2005, 11:31:36 PM »
OMG those faces on Maggie make her look like an alien from outer space... well??? I think if Maggies pants drooped anymore in the back, she could be stepping on the seat of her pants... geez. Yeah Janie's are tight, but at least they look good on her, while Scaggies just look well scaggy!

Hey Ape's V, I am from Lake Charles and while I am 100% Italian, I am married to a Cajun. My last name even ends in eaux if that means anything to you... LOL! Yep, you heard it from me first, Cajun men rock!!! I think you would be great on BB or any reality show. I would pull for you for sure... got to, you are one of my own.  {**}

So glad Janie won. I hope by Friday she is all over her aches and pains and womanly functions and can be back to normal and really concentrate on winning. Maybe the final question will be how much money do you think is in the table? You know like those beans in a jar contests. Who knows, it might be a tie breaker thing even. Anyway GO JANIE GO!!!   {|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2005, 11:54:23 PM »
I lost my DSL connection for 15 minutes  :':')

I'm opening a new thread .. :lock: but will keep this one going till tomorrow if you all want .

Offline travelgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2005, 10:13:30 AM »
]:, Oh that just sucks! Does anyone know what the comp was?

Sorry "D"  {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {|   {| {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{  {l{