Author Topic: 9/12 Monday live feed updates cont ..  (Read 38590 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 9/12 Monday live feed updates cont ..
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2005, 12:33:56 AM »
I think Ivette is going to need therapy by the time she gets out of the house. Gawd someone should keep her from visiting the internet for a while too.

Ivette: I want to check out the BB6 websites.

Tushy: uhm uh well oh hey wana make out, yeah lets make out right now. I uh missed you so much!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2005, 12:40:43 AM »
 ((^ Ivette is going to go Ape**** and Maggie & JBlow will be afraid to leave their homes ..
I have forgiven April  {| ..what about all of you ?

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2005, 12:41:41 AM »
now THAT was awesomely funny............great little scenario carom3!!!!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 12:42:16 AM »
I admire that she's slowly leaving the hands of the Sheep. She's being her own woman. I forgive April.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2005, 12:47:19 AM »
Feeds 1 ~ Janie alone in the HOH coloring her roots
Feeds 2 / 3 /4 ~ Apes /Scaggs & Ivette ! Talking about Howie whacking off

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2005, 12:49:09 AM »
I may be an italian New Yorker but you girls are down right scary remind me not to piss you off!!

P.S.  that is some funny ****, yeah Hags has some wide ass hips

I am also starting to forgive April of her former sheep like ways

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2005, 12:50:12 AM »
have we ever confirmed that maggie was NOT drugging them all into submission..apparently april hasn't been taking her happy meds courtesy of scags.................as much as i hate to say it i am also begining to warm back up to april.......she is by no means perfect but the first one to realize what wats for them once they leave their happy little home, scags still in denial...ape was the one to tel l her "wake up and smell the friggen coffee......"......i do think april was not really playing until she made it past about one or two weeks after jenn and when she realized she was still there she decided to go for it..........who wouldn't want to win 500k.........out of respect for jenn bringing her in the first place she had to sit back (at the very least) and go by what jenn said before stepping out as her own.... that is if she really wanted to play hardcore from the beginning, as for jobes we only get pissed off when the chocolate gets low LOL, p.s i'm an italian NY girl so be careful or you'll be sleepin with the bb6 fishes LOL (again)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 12:54:06 AM by orthogirl »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2005, 01:06:45 AM »
whoohoo I'm 100% Italian from near N.Y. ..the Poconos of Pa |#' does that count ?

current Janie joined April & Scaggie I Cryvette while she times her hair color .
Janie misses Howie
Janie says shes gained so much weight that she broke 2 beds and a lawn chair  {l{

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »
apparently one of the camera guys is playing around with them, ape/scags/janie asking questions and the camera guy is answers with a bell for yes and a buzzer for no.............kinda funny..........close enough for meeeeee puddin!!!!!!!!! (i would put smiles in but sometimes when i go to add them my message gets blanked out sooooo i will improvise........... the woohooo smilee!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 01:14:06 AM by orthogirl »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2005, 01:13:18 AM »
OK talk turns to their periods..
( my bf wants the PC ,,stingy  {l{  so I'm signing off and resting up for maybe a Safe clue or Luxury comp tomorrow .. thanks for the company you gals & guys   }bH{  ]>} nite nite )

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 01:16:34 AM »
Okay. I'm out as well. Fun talking to everyone. Until later today...

...I love not having to go to school.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 06:17:45 AM »
100% Italian here too from SW Louisiana.

I don't think I forgive April. She has always been old enough to make up her own mind and she has done some nasty things in the house and said some harsh words. Sorry, I don't forgive easily. I do hope she realizes how much America has hated her, Scaggie, Evilette and their little group of so called do gooders.... bah! I hope they read every negative comment when they get out so they can see just how much. Maybe then they will realize why none of them were ever America's Choice for anything.

Evilette says Janie has the worse soul. Her soul is the blackest one in the whole house. What a nerve she has. She lives in la la land I do believe. She needs a dose of reality for sure.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 06:28:50 AM by SouthernGirl »

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 07:33:46 AM »
 :kuss:  No need to apologize to me about the Maggie comment orthogirl. I realize that people have their own opinions. I do agree to some extent that Maggie is almost the female version of James, but James played a hell of a game. The only way they got him out of the house was to backdoor him. I think Maggie has played a good game. She just happens to be the smartest one of the friendship. April and Ivette are weakminded and that enabled Maggie to supposedly control them. Well, that works to Maggie's advantage. I hope Maggie does win. I just wonder if it were Janie controlling the weakminded, if everyone would think as bad about her as they do Maggie. Anyways, I hope Ivette and Maggie team up and get HOH and get Janie out of there. >*&

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2005, 07:37:18 AM »
One other thing I forgot to add. I don't give kudos to April for anything right now. The only reason she started being nice to Janie was that she thought Janie would take her to the final 2. It backfired on April & I think that's funny. Now her a** is going home. She is just being a sore loser by telling Janie everything about the friendship and trying to drive a wedge between Ivette and Maggie. I never have liked April, and I don't think I ever will. I just can't wait until the show on Tuesday. Besides, what are we going to do after it's all over? I feel some big BB withdrawals coming on. :kuss:

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2005, 08:18:55 AM »
that's easy,  *D*.....SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2005, 08:28:34 AM »
:kuss:  No need to apologize to me about the Maggie comment orthogirl. I realize that people have their own opinions. I do agree to some extent that Maggie is almost the female version of James, but James played a hell of a game. The only way they got him out of the house was to backdoor him. I think Maggie has played a good game. She just happens to be the smartest one of the friendship. April and Ivette are weakminded and that enabled Maggie to supposedly control them. Well, that works to Maggie's advantage. I hope Maggie does win. I just wonder if it were Janie controlling the weakminded, if everyone would think as bad about her as they do Maggie. Anyways, I hope Ivette and Maggie team up and get HOH and get Janie out of there. >*&

I don't get it....James was loved by so many and many wanted him to win..."he's playing the game."  Maggie is the supposed female version on James, but is a bitch??  She's playing the game too.

GO MAGGIE!!!!

And I'm hoping that April is a nature hater, since she thinks she's going to Mexico and  is really going to a beautiful cabin by a lake!! I hope she's miserable.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2005, 08:57:20 AM »
that's easy,  *D*.....SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!

Is Survivor as fun on this board as BB is? I've never followed any reality shows in this type of forum before. I used to just watch the shows. I just find it fascinating how many differences there are between the live feeds and what they actually show us. Is there any type of live feeds for Survivor? I know that's probably a stupid question considering they're normally out in the middle of nowhere.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2005, 09:01:26 AM »

I don't get it....James was loved by so many and many wanted him to win..."he's playing the game."  Maggie is the supposed female version on James, but is a bitch??  She's playing the game too.

GO MAGGIE!!!!

And I'm hoping that April is a nature hater, since she thinks she's going to Mexico and  is really going to a beautiful cabin by a lake!! I hope she's miserable.

)')  Well, one of my friends left me a card on my desk at work one day that sums it all up.....

"You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing". I guess any woman who is strong, independent, and vocal in her opinions is considered a bitch. Well, I guess that makes me one.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 09:39:38 AM »
*D* On Survivr thre are no "live feeds"  but they have where you can get behind the scenes clips...like after they are booted. what allt eh players say when they write down their boot and  sometiems clips from the camp life...I think they are called insider clips.

last year we had someone that got them and transcribed them.  Or there are people on other sites that let you copy them too.  Hope you stick around..

Offline IHeartSurvivor

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 10:00:51 AM »
Hey all! I am a newbie, but have been "lurking" for awhile. I am also Italian! Could there be a connection to Reality TV and Italians?  *(^
As it gets down to the wire, I honestly don't think either Maggie OR Janelle are bitches. They are just 2 people who have clashing personalities. I do think Maggie is passive-aggressive though. She can be sweet until something doesn't go as planned, then she gets very controlling and rude. I think Janelle is a bit superficial, but one thing that makes Janelle stand out to me more is the way she doesn't let the game get to her. I think she would be the type that would let bygones be bygones...like Howie. Ivette is just plain ignorant and I really hope she doesn't get the money because, for someone who is a "minority", she judges people more than anything I have seen before!
As for this BB, the biggest problem I see with the "nerd herd" is the fact that none of them except Maggie really had a plan. To see people fight for the prize is much more exciting than seeing a bunch of people listen to just one person the whole season and really not do much else.
I guess Maggie deserves the 500G's, but it won't be very interesting to me. Kind of like Survivor Allstars when Romber won. I would have liked to see better game playing and less personal attacks, but it's too little too late for that. April doesn't really come up in my thoughts, personally. If she did what she did a few weeks ago, maybe she would have been more interesting.
I am still pulling for Janie no matter how glim her chances are. It is definitely true what Howie said. Most "blondes" like her never get much credit in these games, but she has taken almost everything in stride and hasn't let it get to her. Plus, she is smart and physical and that is definitely what kept her in the game. No matter what I/M/A have said, she never hid behind anyone because she was always put up on the block in one way or another. I believe it was the other way around. I guess they will have THEIR reality check when they leave!   

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2005, 10:00:58 AM »
i think its way over due for a big brother allstars,so lets decide whos gonna be on it.you know marcellas will be,this year i gotta say the allstars are janey,howie,and james.doctor will played one of the best games i ever saw,he lied and cheated the entire way to the money.you know they are gonna also have allison.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline travelgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2005, 10:36:58 AM »
:<(

Hello Puddin, hope you had a nice weekend!  When watching BB6 on Saturday April mentioned something to the effect that she's had several cosmetic surgeries, however she didn't put it quite that way.  Were you able to get any information or links from your sources that we can read about what kind of procedures she's had?????

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2005, 10:42:43 AM »
*D* On Survivr thre are no "live feeds"  but they have where you can get behind the scenes clips...like after they are booted. what allt eh players say when they write down their boot and  sometiems clips from the camp life...I think they are called insider clips.

last year we had someone that got them and transcribed them.  Or there are people on other sites that let you copy them too.  Hope you stick around..

Thanks Texan, I believe I will stick around. It's interesting to see what others think about all these reality shows. It's also fun debating good vs. evil. HA! HA! I tried to get something going on a local board here on BB, but I think they would just rather debate political things. There's nothing wrong with that, but life is too serious as it is and I need a break from it every once in a while.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2005, 11:00:55 AM »
First Welcome IHeartSurvivor  |#'
seond travelgirl April has a chin implant and boob implants and maybe something to do with her jaw ..not sure about that one ?
and *D* we are big fans of Survivor & The Amazing Race.. I hope you all stick around with us ,we have a thread started in spoilers for Game sign up ..everyone is welcomed to join  {|

Current~ the hgs are sleeping

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2005, 11:01:29 AM »
Ya know D, I think you have just as much right to love Maggie as the majority of us do to love Janie. Although I am a Janie fan, I probably could be considered a rebel by most because I do have a mind of my own and often don't follow the crowd. I am just as vocal for standing up for what I believe in as you have been. Nothing wrong with that. One thing I learned many years ago that is that there is no right or wrong in anyones opinion or perception of things. To you your opinion of Maggie is right, to me and all who love Janie, our opinion is right. It is just the way we all think differently and there is no right or wrong in that.

That being said, I feel that your quote of: "I guess any woman who is strong, independent, and vocal in her opinions is considered a bitch..." Well that, to me, would make Janie the most independent and strong woman in the game, because she has been callled bitch more often and by more people than any other in the house. And that has been from week one I think, when the Nerd Herd started out on her being the typical dumb blonde bitch. I can't recall Maggie ever being referred to as bitch, although she probably has been at some point. I do think though that Janie she has proven the Nerds wrong, because she is far from being the dumb blonde that they perceived her as being in the beginning.  While I don't agree with a lot of things Maggie has done, I will give her credit for at least having the good sense to not talk the kind of trash to the public that Ivette, April, and Jen has done. Mostly when we have seen Maggie talking trash was in the live feeds that the public has not seen. That shows how smart she is and why she has come as far as she has. If I had to choose anyone else to give the money to beside Janie, it would definitely be Maggie. She and  Janie to me have played the game the best of the four that are still remaining.

I can't wait for Survivor and The Amazing Race. I am an addicted Italian too!!!    :roll: