Author Topic: 9/11 Sunday live feeds cont ..  (Read 38691 times)

Nuala

Re: 9/11 Sunday live feeds cont ..
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2005, 05:42:04 AM »
Puddin' you are grounded staying up til 4 am what were you thinking?  I hope you get some rest today. 
Currently in the BB HOUSE: ALL are snoozing. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2005, 06:22:59 AM »
Puddin I got up when you went to bed.  The hg's were sleeping then.  I am going to take a morning nap.  A short one and then I will be back on to post updates.  They are still sleeping.

Jannie is probably dreaming about all the money in the safe. 

Nuala

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2005, 08:49:30 AM »
HG's are still snoozing.

Nuala

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2005, 09:16:09 AM »
I copied this from joker updates:

1:37 AM BBT Janelle/Apil asking Ryan the answer to a question...April repeats what she hears, - CbsBlows
 "The poor have it, the rich dont want it, and if you eat it, you would die?"

April mumbles something about ,What is Greater then God??? Janelle guesses alcohol lol. April goes on to say, "This guy is ***** cool. Does he normally do this?" They keep asking Ryan to give them the answer, but no reponse is given.

ed note* I think this Ryan guy went to fishes so he could give them the riddle, but then never went back to fishes to give the answer. Strange to say in the least :O

(The answer to the riddle is NOTHING.)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2005, 09:22:46 AM »
Good Morning all my BB friends. :<(     Looks like the hurricane is moving north of me, to N.C.  I will keep everyone up there in my prayers.  If you live on the coast PLEASE watch the weather for the next couple of days, and GET OUT of there before it hits.  Now back to BB.  I am so glad that April is finally talking to Janie. It just might help Janie win this thing. I read something about a twist that Julie said something. Does anyone know where to find it?  I can't believe it is almost over. I also read in a recent post, that Janie can play for HOH this week? Maybe I read it wrong. |#'   If she can, then I am sure she will be in the final 2. I did not want ivette to be there, but if April will give Janie a vote, {**} {**}. She will have to work on one more person though in sequester. *(^ but I am not sure anyone else will give her a vote. Unless!!!! James was lying to Ivette the whole time :] :] :]  He lied to everyone else, so Maybeeeeee :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Nuala

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2005, 09:25:45 AM »
Good Morning Blondie.  Yes, Jannie gets to compete for HOH this week.  I am not sure what the twist is but I do remember her mentioning that.  I live near the NC border, so I will keep you in my prayers.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2005, 09:29:52 AM »
Nuala,  Where are you at? They are saying now that it will hit close to North and South Carolina border.  Be safe and I will keep you in my prayers also my friend.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2005, 09:38:16 AM »
Nuala, If you are in Virginia, they just updated and it could hit there now.. What do you think about maybe James was just playing with Ivette?  She was the only one in the frienship that woud give him the time of day. Maybe he was just using her. I really hope Janie and Maggie is in the final 2.

Offline MELLON

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2005, 10:09:47 AM »
Good Morning Blondie.  Yes, Jannie gets to compete for HOH this week.  I am not sure what the twist is but I do remember her mentioning that.  I live near the NC border, so I will keep you in my prayers.
 :<(I heard that the last twist was that the American Viewers were going to be the one to for the winners. They said that was why Julie I guess said that the last evicted house guess will be back to help crown the winner. She didn't say that they will be back the final night to vote. Did anyone hear this ? {**} (|

Nuala

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2005, 10:14:04 AM »
Nuala, If you are in Virginia, they just updated and it could hit there now.. What do you think about maybe James was just playing with Ivette?  She was the only one in the frienship that woud give him the time of day. Maybe he was just using her. I really hope Janie and Maggie is in the final 2.

I am in Portsmouth, VA.  Just 20 minutes from the beach.  Thanks for your prayers.  Hubby is preparing a hurricane kit today.  Who really knows what James is thinking.  I really do not know who he will vote for in the final two if Ivette is one of them.  I hope it is not her though. 

Nuala

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2005, 10:15:27 AM »
 :<(I heard that the last twist was that the American Viewers were going to be the one to for the winners. They said that was why Julie I guess said that the last evicted house guess will be back to help crown the winner. She didn't say that they will be back the final night to vote. Did anyone hear this ? {**} (|

HMMMMMMMMMMM Good morning Mellon, I did not hear that.  It is a good thing that all of us work together to piece things together.  That would be interesting though if that person could not vote in the jury.

I will be back they are just sleeping, so while htey are sleeping I am going to shower and get totally ready for the day.

Nuala

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2005, 10:55:02 AM »
 :prayer:  I am not a big poster here but I really appreciate being able to come and get caught up on the goings on in the bb6 house....Please keep in mind what today is 9/11 and take a moment to pray for all the lives that were lost and all of the families left behind.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2005, 11:04:21 AM »
First heres what TV Guide has . Sounds to me like the HG's are choosing the winner .
Janie even told April this when she came back , Janie found this out while at AC /21/2 men set , she said America is not voting for the winner  ...

Second , welcome Mellon {|

Third , prayers to all the folks who are in the path of the hurricane and to the familys that suffered heartache through 911 ..God Bless :prayer:

and last ,
current ~
the HG's are still sleeping

Offline MELLON

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2005, 11:15:11 AM »
First heres what TV Guide has . Sounds to me like the HG's are choosing the winner .
Janie even told April this when she came back , Janie found this out while at AC /21/2 men set , she said America is not voting for the winner  ...

Second , welcome Mellon {|

Third , prayers to all the folks who are in the path of the hurricane and to the familys that suffered heartache through 911 ..God Bless :prayer:

and last ,
current ~
the HG's are still sleeping

Glad to be here :cheeky: Thanks for letting me know! *(^ Love your postings ]**]. Will be checking in from now on :<(. You are doing a great job :t-up: Don't stop!! |#'Till next time  =]/

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2005, 11:35:37 AM »
I hope Julie congratulates Kaysar for having an appearance on the Young and The Restless, during the season finale, that would definately put a blow on the Nerd Herd. :nods: :nods:

And I really hope, the Nerd Herd gets booed!!

hehe
 :cheeky: :cheeky:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2005, 11:48:28 AM »

looks like ivette is going to be the most hated hg now

Not by me  >*& I know who the master manipulator is, and I see her in the final 2.  :/

I think Ivette has a lot to do with evicting people, but it was Jenny who lied to Kayser not vette and Crpril had her fingers in that as well. But most of the the trash-talking comes from the head witch who turns the heat up on the cauldron when the stew begins to cool off.

I just wish Vette would pull a Marcellius, let Maggie decide!  ((^

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2005, 11:50:03 AM »
before Janie comes out

Apes..  If it's Ivette vs. Janie in the end, Im voting for Janie and will root for support in sequester! ( I heart April  {|  )

Heh heh heh. Now I wish I had live feeds, was Maggo's head spinning around and around?  ((^
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2005, 12:14:23 PM »
maggie awake....
washing dishes, feeding fish, making coffee
BB just announced veto comp ceremony in 2 hrs....
i hope they do something exciting today since im here for a change
sorry i've been too busy to help puddin and nuala.....

edited by puddin   ;)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 12:28:40 PM by puddin »

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2005, 12:16:59 PM »
others still sleeping

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2005, 12:18:25 PM »
 :<(   I thought Ivette already won veto comp. Is there another one today?

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2005, 12:19:44 PM »
sorry i meant to say veto ceremony.....

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2005, 12:20:42 PM »
maggie awake....
washing dishes, feeding fish, making coffee
BB just announced veto comp in 2 hrs....

i thought they've already had the veto comp?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2005, 12:21:43 PM »
Wow, veto ceremony is today, hmmm they have something else planned, most likely a luxury comp or something to do with the last safe. Oh goody!!

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2005, 12:25:25 PM »
I hope so RFWill we need some excitement!!
oh and they do too...lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2005, 12:25:38 PM »
Danna   ]**]
what Danna meant to write was veto ceremony in 2 hours  :kuss:
I'm really surprised ..i thought for sure it would be live in Tuesday  </]
I wonder if BB will tell them the eviction is Tuesday not Thursday ?