Author Topic: 9/11 Sunday live feeds cont ..  (Read 39239 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/11 Sunday live feeds cont ..
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2005, 09:28:08 PM »
( sorry i had to reboot ,i had no audio )
Janie can't beleive that Ivette told Maggie that she doesnt like her  ..it pisses her off
April says shes being nice to Ivette but she wont talk to her .
Apes says that when she leaves for Janie to talk to Maggie ..talk to Ivette .
They compare notes about the story of Jenn saying that Micheal hit the wall.. they conclude that it was Ivette that took the story and blew it out of proportion.
They can't wait to see the tapes .

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
barf bags will be passed out upon request...............ivette crying (alright everyone, feign shock!) again to maggie in the bathrom about how "she (april) doesn't know what it feels like to be wanted out since the second week"......uh excuse me why don't you ask Janelle sweetie-pie, try first week and your partner getting evicted as well...........but i guess it's ok because she (ivette) didn't use men to get where she is...............blech blech blech, btw ivette feels people (i am assuming she means possibly america) think this way because she has saved herself thus far..........uh no.....having an HOH handed to you and winning one veto comp a competitor does not make!!!

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2005, 09:57:42 PM »
Sorry to *d* for this bout Maggie but she is consoling vette in the bathroom and ivette starts crying and talking about her hoh comp and how she knows it was more or less handed to her and maggies reassures her by telling her she had to answer all of the questions to get there in the first place........but here is what i find funny about the "caring" nurse is vette is trying to get maggie to admit to throwing it, all the while maggie is playing with her wet hair and decides she needs to dry it just at that precise moment...........very smart by avoiding the subject (why don't vette ape and jan go after her or at the very least call her out for it) but i wish people would stop calling her caring..she is  james in a female body...........COLD-HEARTED and not caring

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2005, 09:58:37 PM »
Ivette and Hags is in the bathroom, Ivette is talking about how crazy it is for Apesl to get her facts from Janie, Ivette says I guess everyone thinks I am a horrible person, Maggs says she doesn't think Ivette is a horrible person, but Ivette says Apes thinks that.
Now Ivette is saying how it was Bo and Janie that got drunk and Ivette was trying to tell them not to get drunk and act like that, it wasn't her that called Janie smelly.
Hags told Ivette she doesn't need to go over this again with her, Ivette said she just feels it is wrong for April to blame Ivette for her actions.
Ivette says that she doesn't have a chance at the money so she is fighting for Haggie to get to the end. Haggie tells Ivette she doesn't feel Ivette doesn't have a chance, if she wins she is taking Ivette. Ivette agrees she knows Hags would take her but if at the end it was between them, Hags would win, Ivette isn't the chosen one.
Hags says this was the first time she heard that recently and it doesn't matter, you don't know how it will end.
Ivette tells Hags she is really hurt, Hags tells her she knows that but she doesn't know how to fix that.
Ivette says she doesnt have the balls to blame anyone in the house for her actions.
Hags tells Ivette the only thing Ivette can do is either agree with what is said or not, if someone says Hags is like something and Hags has to agree it sucks, but if Hags doesn't agree then so what. Hags is pointing out how Ivette stayed friends with Howie and Rachel and stuff and Ivette is just hearing about things now, they all get blamed for things in this house.
Ivette says it is worse to get blamed for things by someone she thought was a friend in this house. Hags says April isn't working against Ivette. Ivette wants to know if Hags told April that she was going to take Hags and not April, Hags says no.
Hags says she hasn't asked for assurance from anyone in the friendship, Ivette says that is because everyone loves you, Maggie says no or I wouldnt of been pointed out early in the game, Ivette says no from the friendship, Hags says yeah I love everyone in the friendship, I don't have to agree with their actions to still love them.
Ivette tells Hags she is lucky to have people love her and protect her.
Ivette wants to know if April knows Ive was one of the first people they wanted out, Hags says no she doesn't think so, but April think.....when people talk about being evicted Ivette wasnt one of the first names.
Ivette is defending James saying that Janie would tell April that James wanted her and Maggie out, not Ivette.
Hags wants to know what Ive's point is, Ivette tries to explain.
Maggie says she is not wasting time looking back at the things that had happen in this house, she is looking forward.
Ivette says Bo sat here and trashed everyone and got by with it, but she is getting the blame for it. She doesn't understand it, Janie tells Maggie to go f*ck herself and such and Ivette is the horrible one.
 Maggie says it isn't fair.
Ivette tells Maggie she hasn't told April if she is friends with Janie then she can't be friends with Ivette, Hags says April never said Ivette said that.
She knows Ivette is wore down right now and she doesn't know how to fix it but it is going to tear Ivette down until Ivette lets it go and realizes she can't control other people.
Ivette says she is hurt, how can April be hurt about how she acted when she won the veto, April is going out of her way to be a bitch to Ivette, April doenst know how hard it is for Ivette to be herself and work hard and then be told that she isn't going to win when she has worked so hard. You don't go out of your way to make someone feel ****ty.
Hags says she know and if she could of prevented it she would of, but she doesn't know how to fix this.
Ivette is in shock.
Ivette knew that Kaysar was a smart player but she didn't know how much he was manipulating the others till April and Janie told her, she found him a threat and it bothered her because she cared about the others, but she would never say her thoughts aobut Kaysar was due to the other guys.
Ivette says she didn't throw Janie stuff around or tell Apes to do it, there is so much **** that is bothering her.
She just made a suggestion because they decided as a group to talk about things and she thought they had a big problem with Kaysar being there and they went through so much to get rid of him the first time and it bothered her when he came back, the week one they saved him, he was a big reason why Crappy was gone and he came back again, so to say it was all her....... Hags says there is no reason to rehash this, they know all that happen in this house.
Ivette says she didn't tell Janie to be the biggest f*cking bitch to Jen, Hag says she knows that.
Hags says April feels the game is over for her, she is having regrets on how America is seeing her because of what Janie is telling her, she can't control what Janie says to her or what she is taking from Janie, but she feels she is out of this game and misery loves company.
Ivette wants to go home where everyone knows she isn't a horrable person, or goes out of her way to make people hurt. She is horrable to people who go out of their way to be mean to her, she was really hurt when Rachel didn't offer her food.
Haggie says she knows that and they have families that love them to go home to, Ivette is justified in feeling this way, Hag just wish she could make it end for her, in 8 days they will go back to people who love them and know them. It is hard hearing something from someone who has been your friend, it is probably hard to hear that she still loves and cares about you, she is suffering and things come out the way they are not suppose to.
Hags has told April she has hurt her feelings to and they all have to accept she is having a hard time right now as well. Hags says there is no way she can tell Ivette that the things April says isn't hurtfull but she is looking at the big picture and she thinks they will be friends out of the house but both April and Ive have big hearts and sometimes they say things that hurt others on purpose and accidental. They need to realize they don't know what it is like to be leaving the house like April does.
Ivette says Bo was really hurt by April for voting him out, he understood where Hag was coming from but he was hurt by April and if he could see how she is acting now he would be really hurt.
Ivette is worried about what April is going to go back and say because April blows things up badly.
Hags says everyone in the sequester house has bad things to say about everyone in this house.
Ivette says Bo had nothing negative to say about Hag.Hags says she can't control if others are hurt by her and want to spread tales about her ..

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2005, 10:01:09 PM »
i thought ivette wasnt gonna cry anymore,fat chance,shes such a drama queen

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2005, 10:01:45 PM »
 {l{ ^/^

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2005, 10:04:10 PM »
Maggot is evil personified. For weeks they hogged the HOH room, spying on the Jedi Howie and Janie. They hid medication from Janie. They hogged food.
Now they are hogging the entire house leaving Janie isolated yet again. Do they even think about it? Nah! They are all so full of themselves and their needy needs, it never enters their mind.

Swiped...  *8/
April tries taking a little of the cut up items off Maggies nachos to give janelle so J will not have to -cut up more stuff. Maggie says fine but her eyes follow April, then M says, leave the avacado there's more for her the cut up.

Now maggot is working on Ivette. 'Yes, Ivette... go to sleep... you will vote April out, we will go to the end. (oh yeah?) and we will, I will be victorious  and allow you to come in 2nd place. Yes my pretty, I am so wonderful, full of goodness and morality I don't even have to think about what I've done in this house.'  :buzz:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2005, 10:04:14 PM »
Cry some more Ivette, America hasn't won you over.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2005, 10:07:41 PM »
Ivette says she has tried hard to protect Haggie and everyone else in the group, she might of won HOH late but she always told the girls she wanted to make sure the girls were safe if she left.
Ivette says she knows Maggie gave her that HOH but April has kept reminding Ivette how Magg gave Ivette that HOH.
Haggie says when did she do that... Ivette says that night.. Haggie says she doesnt like that.
Hags they both had to answer all the questions to get there, Ivette earned  her the answers to the magnet questions. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2005, 10:13:38 PM »
Ivette says she is emotionally drained and Haggie says yes you are...you just had your ass kicked.
Ivette says she won that veto fair and square, Hags assures her that everyone knows she won fair and square.
Hags reminds Ivette what is meant to be wont be taken from you, does that sound familiar.
Ivette says she told them in the d/r that the veto has caused so much trouble in the house.
Hags says it wasn't the veto that caused the trouble it is April...... she is going home, they dont know how that feels and Ivette and April have been butting heads for a while.
Ivette says that when Maggie was put up she figured what would happen would happen, but there was nothing she could do.
Hags says your saving yourself, there is nothing else you can do.
Hags tells Ivette she is extremely lucky that Ivette is taking Maggie with her, it is a blessing.. she didn't earn that veto and that is why she wants to win HOH and repay Ivette for taking her.
Haggie didn't think they would both be safe, she thought would be going home but Ivette set the reset button and now another person that Maggie ( Tushy) really loves and cares for is going home.
Hags says she knows Ivette doesnt want to hear her says she loves April but she does, she loves Ivette to but she doesnt like Janie, but it is sad to be having a good friend leave.
Ivete says Bo suffered because of a promise, Maggie says she knows that.
Mag keeps saying she cant do anything about that..she knows it would be better if Bo was here with her because they would win as a pair, Ivette tells Mags she is just as meaningful to Ivette as Bo is.
Hags says she knows that.
Hags is telling Ivette she knows it is hard because she is so hurt but this is a game, the people inside the game is real but it is a game. she doesnt like the game, she didnt understand the game when she first got here, she didn't win much but she has to finish this game to get home to the people who loves her. There were times when people made her feel like her actions disappointed her family but Haggie says she thought about it and they might not know why she did what she did but they have known for for 27 years and they have seen her on the show for 3 months, she has those 25 years to prove to them who she really is.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2005, 10:25:35 PM »
all the excitement is over for now. Ivette & Haggie are practicing house Trivia and the other 2 camaras are on the empty living room and kitchen .

( I love how the camara man like to zoom in on Ivette when she crys  {l{ )

Current~

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2005, 10:31:18 PM »
they outta make the house guests some really good mixed drinks,they should take there order and get everyone their favorite drinks,keep them flowing,i dont care if its margaritas,pina colados,or tequila sunrises.that would add so much excitement

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2005, 10:42:12 PM »
Yeah get them drunk!! {l{ Bring back the Magarita machine  ]*] .The camaras are still on Haggie & Ivette .
I miss Janie  :':').

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2005, 10:56:57 PM »
Ivette " I know I told you 100 times thanks for being my partner in all this craziness "
Hags says that she cant forget that they were a sixum.
Ivette tells Haggie that what they have is so special , they came together because of one person .
April comes out of the D/R .
Haggie yells to her and asks her if they gave her anything new the show , eviction.
April goes back to ask.
Haggie tells Ivette that April asked her if they ( her and Ivette ) had any promises , Hags says she told her no.
Ivette says that Janie is feeding alot of **** to her .
Hags says this coming from someone that says Janie always lies .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2005, 11:01:08 PM »
April comes out and informs them that D/R dude would only say the schedule has changed and it would be more likely sooner than later *winks*.
Aprils says putting 2&2 together she thinks its Tuesday .
Haggie gets called to the D/R .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2005, 11:06:33 PM »
finally Janie and she get back in bed  :sad:

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
hey i got an idea................let's go watch some paint dry............it would sure beat this snooze fest we currently have going on.............vette reading the bible (i think), janie in hoh alone, mag/ape in bathroom.................

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2005, 11:11:19 PM »
take that back....janies goes into bathrom with ape/mags...mags leaves and goes back to ivette.......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2005, 11:13:11 PM »
Janie comes down to hang out with April , i think they are going to walk around the b/y .
Ivette pouting to herself

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2005, 11:14:59 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
hey i got an idea................let's go watch some paint dry............it would sure beat this snooze fest we currently have going on.............vette reading the bible (i think), janie in hoh alone, mag/ape in bathroom.................
Just wait untill there are 3 of them Orthogirl  |( . Since Janie will have noone to talk to we will be stuck listening to Haggie & Ivette  :killmenow: :hang:

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2005, 11:19:05 PM »
god mag/ape are so reminding me of high school and the games girls played............actually by the time high school rolled around it was as bad, more like junior high............we can't talk to you because i only wanted to make friends..........on a GAMESHOW..........have any of them ever watched reality tv shows like the bachelor, apparently they thought they were appyling for the REAL WORLD...............

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2005, 11:43:41 PM »
help!! I have the hiccups so bad any suggestions to stop it,?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2005, 11:47:10 PM »

Take a glass and fill it up with water.
Place a straw in the glass.
Stand up, plug your ears, and suck the water down.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2005, 12:13:18 AM »

Take a straw put it in your mouth sideways block your ears and drink the water...
or sugar in a a slice of lemon then suck .