Author Topic: 9/10 Saturday ..live feeds /updates cont ..( Ivette wins Veto )  (Read 38670 times)

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
Re: 9/10 Saturday ..live feeds /updates cont ..( veto comp)
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2005, 01:24:57 PM »
hey folks, i was wondering is tuesday's show going to be live?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2005, 01:48:39 PM »
Thanks Carom, I deleted the post.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2005, 01:49:36 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2005, 01:54:01 PM »
cont..

Ivette leaves and Apes comes back in and Hags tells Apes that "Ivette just brought up a very good point." that Ivette knows Janie is fighting for Apesl.
Haggie is letting Apes know that she is fighting for veto.
Apes downplays the Janie connection... said that she can' count on Janelle and that's not a fair assumption.

Haggie just lies to Apes and said she doesn't know for sure that Ivette would bring her.
Apes said that doesn't make sense.

Janie is ready and sitting at the table then ..

Fish..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2005, 01:56:09 PM »
Then Back..BB gave them colored polo shirts

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2005, 02:07:15 PM »
Hags whispered to Ivette .." i think April & Janelle are together like you and Bo are together , i think she wants April to stay"
Ivette "yeah , for sure "
( something like that , it was hard to hear the part about Bo)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2005, 02:14:15 PM »
I love when the feeds freeze up  {l{

2 Ivettes

2 Aprils

Offline Christine_IN

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What up Kaysar!
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2005, 02:16:41 PM »
I love when the feeds freeze up  {l{

2 Ivettes

2 Aprils

NOOOOOOO, we dont need 2 Ivettes or 2 Aprils. One of each is all we can handle !!!!

LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2005, 02:30:02 PM »
Is the POV comp toady? If so, do you think we would be able to tell who won it after the FISH are gone. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PUHLEASE LET MAGGIE WIN IT!!!  It may be a lost cause, but I'm soooo hoping Maggie pulls it out of her A** tonight. |*|  Rooting for Maggie. Forever much good it does. I know I'm one those people ya'll love to hate on this board because I like Maggie, but that's quite alright. |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2005, 02:30:40 PM »
 {l{^^^^

now we wait, at least it looks like they compete together not a one at a time dealio so it shouldn't be that long ..I bet they come back and the safe is open  ;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2005, 02:34:30 PM »
 :prayer: to the BB gods that Janelle's streak continues......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2005, 02:35:35 PM »
Is the POV comp toady? If so, do you think we would be able to tell who won it after the FISH are gone. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PUHLEASE LET MAGGIE WIN IT!!!  It may be a lost cause, but I'm soooo hoping Maggie pulls it out of her A** tonight. |*|  Rooting for Maggie. Forever much good it does. I know I'm one those people ya'll love to hate on this board because I like Maggie, but that's quite alright. |#'
(::) :rtt:

one more video before *fish*
there is audio on these you just have to crank it up

http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=23832&currentDate=20050910&currentTime=152419

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2005, 02:43:58 PM »
Somebody shoot me..my heart is telling me that  I want Ivette to win this Veto comp or at least the safe .My brain is telling my Janie ..my gut tells me Maggie  >^% :adv:

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2005, 02:45:54 PM »
if Janie doesn't get it I hope maggie gets it so she can boot IV then possible votes could go to janie later on, IV is just about over all when it comes to voting, so maggie has to keep april and april has to keep maggie, janie doesn't need it, but it would be good for her to keep momnetum going with a win

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2005, 02:49:46 PM »

I don't hate you *D* you have your opinion just like I do, I just don't like the players you are rooting for.  That's what makes games interesting for the fans, someone has to root for both sides or it just isn't as much fun

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2005, 02:52:03 PM »
I can't wait to find out who won.....

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2005, 02:57:52 PM »
Somebody shoot me..my heart is telling me that  I want Ivette to win this Veto comp or at least the safe .My brain is telling my Janie ..my gut tells me Maggie  >^% :adv:

I agree with the heart part IV could use the money the most, so even if you don't like her you can have sympathy for her

Offline jessy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2005, 03:07:40 PM »

I agree with the heart part IV could use the money the most, so even if you don't like her you can have sympathy for her

My position on that is that if Ivette was REALLY desperate for the money, she wouldn't have taken an entire summer off of work for a 1 in 14 chance to win 500,000. I believe she puts on a show in order to get sympathy. Look at the way she always sits and pouts waiting for someone to come pay attention to her. She has a wonderful passive aggressive side to her that makes people feel sorry for her. Although I'm starting to like her more than I did before, I don't feel that she's more entitled to that money than anyone else there. I think she's just trying to get people's votes.

Offline fishmn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2005, 03:13:30 PM »
My position on that is that if Ivette was REALLY desperate for the money, she wouldn't have taken an entire summer off of work for a 1 in 14 chance to win 500,000. I believe she puts on a show in order to get sympathy. Look at the way she always sits and pouts waiting for someone to come pay attention to her. She has a wonderful passive aggressive side to her that makes people feel sorry for her. Although I'm starting to like her more than I did before, I don't feel that she's more entitled to that money than anyone else there. I think she's just trying to get people's votes.

Yea Jessy you said what I was not able to put into words.  Men sometimes can not express themselves as good as you ladies.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2005, 03:15:45 PM »

You have a good point. I'm starting to feel more and more sympathy for her, but then you remind me of how she went up to the HOH bawling and bawling and everyone came up to comfort her.

I think she pretty much knows though that she is screwed at this point. I wish she had saved Howie and made a deal for this week.

Didn't we read that this would be a special veto? Whoever wins chooses the victim..err evictee?

}}
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2005, 03:22:29 PM »
Diamond Veto - they choose the walking dead