Author Topic: 9/10 Saturday ..live feeds /updates cont ..( Ivette wins Veto )  (Read 38674 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 9/10 Saturday ..live feeds /updates cont ..( veto comp)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2005, 02:42:29 AM »
Last year's final4 veto comp was this (from BB5 website):

SOCKET TO ME
Drew calls to order the final Golden Power of Veto competition: "Socket To Me." Nothing could be more important for every one of the HouseGuests because the outcome will have huge implications as to who will make it to the final two. Each HouseGuest is seen pacing and prepping, prepping and pacing.

Drew is the first to go. He enters the backyard and finds 10 rows of light boxes with images of each HouseGuest. Beneath each HouseGuest are electrical sockets, and in the middle is a giant high voltage switching station. The goal of the game is to connect all of the Veto winners in order from first to last and then flip the switch. If they are in the correct order the light boxes light. Whoever completes the circuit in the shortest amount of time wins.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2005, 09:13:55 AM »
 :<( GOOD MORNING ALL MY FELLOW BIG BROTHER FANS!! Yes the nerd herd are  :envy:   Janie, Janie, Janie.  |#' {| {**} :]  I am sooooo happy this morning. }^! :strum: :splits: :cartwheel: }^{ :splits: **:)** :headhunter: =)* __*^ |*| (^.# c/* :cartwheel: :cartwheel: :cartwheel:       Can you tell?  LOL.  Thanks to all our live feed posters AGAIN. =]/ {| _*< I can't wait till tonights show.  I think maybe the SOS might just be the last few shows. I had a dream last night that Janie had her own sitcom on TV!!!!! {**} Could you just imagine, her and Howie and Ka and Michael and Rachael. Another 90210 or Friends. :999: I am here for the day. Morning...... :coffee:  Afternoon.... :gman: and Evening... *%# }alc{ |*|   Thanks Again to you ALL /#} /#} /#} /#} /#} /#} /#} /#} /#} /#}
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2005, 09:42:24 AM »
If they're going to bed that early over there, I'm out. Night all.

(By the way, check my new site out. It's not much, but it's something. ;))
where where where Mandy !!!!!!!!  |#'

oh and its 2:56 am here  ]][

Yeah. That's what I meant by "I'm out". I was tired. It was late.

Oh...and my site is located at http://mandoli.tripod.com/index.html and is called "Salute the Sovereign!" It's not much. I can tell you that much. If you want anything added to it, feel free to tell me.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2005, 09:48:21 AM »
I am just trying to catch up. Hard drive crashed yesterday.  :unde:  }}

Maggie is laughing hysterically, and Ivette keeps asking her what she is laughing about? Maggie says she is just laughing. Ivette tells her that she is sounding evil, and tells her to stop it.

I honestly have to wonder if James' instinct wasn't correct about Maggot. I don't think she is a nurse. I think she might well be a cop or studied how to control other people. One thing she does is to say nothing and let April blather on and finally blab everything.

I will give her credit for several things. She has the other two members of her coven pretty much under her domination. April and Ivette are beginning to rebel and I wish (but know it won't happen) that the two of them would discuss this but NOT run to the head witch and tell her. The other thing is how much control she has. If she wins it will be because of it. She has totally dominated the fiendship. Even to the extent of telling them they MUST sleep in the GR, it's the "rules" (and they must be obeyed!)

Please BB Gods, let Ivette and Picky see the light!  =]/  *(^ 

Go JANIE!!  |*|
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2005, 09:51:17 AM »
Oh no!!!!  My daughter just called from Hilton Head S.C. and said that we might have an evacuation.  |(  The storm has shifted back towards us!!  :prayer: that it turns back around. Everyone on the S,C, coast, watch the weather for the next couple of days. :sad:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2005, 09:55:44 AM »
Texas What was Maggot laughing about anyway? Does anybody know?

Offline fishmn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2005, 10:22:54 AM »
Go Janie, Howie says the Force is with You..........Today is your day....Kick a**   ]t{

Offline fishmn

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2005, 10:25:58 AM »
Oh no!!!!  My daughter just called from Hilton Head S.C. and said that we might have an evacuation.  |(  The storm has shifted back towards us!!  :prayer: that it turns back around. Everyone on the S,C, coast, watch the weather for the next couple of days. :sad:

Blondie, we will keep you in our prayers.  US can't take another disaster we pray it will turn and go back out to sea and you will all be safe. :prayer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2005, 10:28:45 AM »
I hope you family and their home is safe Blondie  :prayer:

Also Blondie Mangie was laughing at Janies stories about the playing the flute and singing in the Choir in church ..laughed right in her face  )<

current ~
HG's are sleeping

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2005, 10:30:27 AM »
Blondie!  :prayer: I hope Ophelia doesn't come your way!  :prayer: Watch the weather info and do what you have to do! ARGH.. Hurricane watches all along the Carolina shores.

I don't know why Maggot was laughing, I think: A) To make fun of Janie because she is rightfully afraid of her and jealous! B) to mess with the minds of other two members of her coven. She cannot allow them to have one decent feeling for Janie.  ]*]

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2005, 10:48:50 AM »
Thanks for all of your prayers. I thought I would be here all day, but maybe I should pack some things. Pictures at Jokers of Janie on set are great         :t-up:  http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusapics&Number=2438623&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2005, 10:55:52 AM »
Thanks for all of your prayers. I thought I would be here all day, but maybe I should pack some things. Pictures at Jokers of Janie on set are great         :t-up:  http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusapics&Number=2438623&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1

Two of my kids and family now live in Florida. One on the E. coast, one in the Panhandle. I worry all the time! Pack your most important papers in case you have to leave. Do that first.  }bH{

Thanks for the link to Jokers.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2005, 10:57:58 AM »
I'm going to get ready for the day..even if they wake up soon they need time to get ready and eat & shower so I'll be in 1 hour ..
Hugs Blondie  ]&]

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2005, 11:35:14 AM »
 :prayer:  All I can say is, I hope Maggie wins the POV. If she doesn't I have a feeling that Ape will turn on her and vote her out. I think & it's kind of obvious that Ape is trying to secure her place in the final 2. If she does turn on Maggie, I hope that Maggie would vote for Janie to win the money. Boy, I hated saying that! Now excuse me while I go puke. :/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2005, 11:51:10 AM »
:prayer:  All I can say is, I hope Maggie wins the POV. If she doesn't I have a feeling that Ape will turn on her and vote her out. I think & it's kind of obvious that Ape is trying to secure her place in the final 2. If she does turn on Maggie, I hope that Maggie would vote for Janie to win the money. Boy, I hated saying that! Now excuse me while I go puke. :/

Ah D...  }bH{  {| I think if Picky goes to the final 2, she will lose. (I like that scenario, but I won't rub it in!)

Jobes, I think that description of the mindset is right on! It is part of the reason why I don't believe Maggie is a nurse, or if she is, she took a lot of psychology classes.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2005, 12:04:23 PM »
They are up ..Veto Comp in about 1 and 1/2 hour

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2005, 12:13:53 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2005, 12:25:10 PM »
Haggy & Apes stressing over the comp
Apes knows one of them will go home on Thursday ( they think its Thursday)" today's not going to be a happy day by no means , its gonna be sad  "
Apes says that Haggie is " safe" with her .
Apes asks Haggie if Ivette told her ( haggie ) if shes safe too .." did she tell you that she told me she'd bring you?"
Hags " not like that "
Apes" you know but come on..its reality .And i totally respect it "
Hags taken big DEEP breaths

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2005, 12:26:28 PM »
Janie joins and had Raisan Bran

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2005, 12:37:12 PM »
Janies wearing Lavendar..she was talking to Apes about a dream last night that she wore lavendar and won HOH..ans she did but also said that Apes wore lavendar
Anyway shes wearing it again today probably for luck ..I bet Apes wears lavendar too .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2005, 12:42:48 PM »
Hags" do you believe in fairness?"
Apes" absafrigginlootly"
Hags" me too "
Apes" you know im going to take you ..you know that and I hope Ivette will take you , so let us fight it our ..you know what i mean..just let us do what we have to do  "
Hags: would you do that if you were in my position ?
Apes " if someone told me that they would take me , absolutly .I've never broken a promise with you so theres no reason to think that i would do anything like that .I really think that Janie wants Ivette out anyway"

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2005, 12:45:09 PM »
LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2005, 01:01:05 PM »
Ivette joins
Hags...this is what I think , i dont recognize it from anything before ..do you ..do you ? but i saw rings and i saw a platform , so were either going to be running up onto a platform or throwing rings or finding rings in water .
Ivette..it could just be a background set , we got time to look __ treadmill and there was nothing near her .
Apes ..what ?
Hags.. a couple of weeks ago there was a treadmil there.. thats when Howie was here.

Apes leaves to get showered or something
Haggs: she told me not to fight for it ..she said she wants it to be a fair fight between the 2 of you
Ivette ..I dont get that
Hags.. she says that she knows that she would bring me , she says she thinks she knows that you would bring me
Ivette.. she said she would bring you?
Hags ..yeah thats what she told me...
If you were in my position would you give up? not fight ? I said thats putting all of my trust in people that i do trust .But theres no security in that my security is winning the veto .Just like you guys is.
Ivette ..when did she tell you that ?
Hags..just now .You told me you would take me ?
Ivette..but i havent been telling you that now .
Hags..what do you mean?
Ivette..that thats been known forever
Hags..well i dont think that its something new for her either ,We just dont talk about it

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2005, 01:10:07 PM »
n that my security is winning the veto .Just like you guys is.
Ivette ..when did she tell you that ?
Hags..just now .You told me you would take me ?
Ivette..but i havent been telling you that now .
Hags..what do you mean?
Ivette..that thats been known forever
Hags..well i dont think that its something new for her either ,We just dont talk about it

WOW! Is Ivette saying don't count on me Haggot?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2005, 01:14:15 PM »
cont..
Ivette..i dont care anymore
Hags..she may be worried that if i fight for it I'll use it on you ,and that takes me out of..
Ivette..listen to me ..dont forget ..so shes pretty much saying that her and Janelle are fighting for there saftey to leave it as is and im pretty much fighting for myself ..thats not even playing around .
And then your suppose to want to go to the end with her? what if Janelle wins the final HOH?
Hags..i know that 
( ivette plays with her napkin and i cant hear )

Ivette ..its you me and Janelle at the end ,its a toss up who she takes
Hags..unless we win it
Ivette..me , april , janelle ..HOH ...you , april , janelle its a given .I love the way April only thinks about herself .That move to save Janelle & Howie only benifited (s?) herself.
Hags..i saw it as a move to eliminate James , not save Howir & Janelle
Ivette.. and now ..dont fight for it Maggie I want it to be a battle between Ivette & I Janelle is fighting for the same **** to keep it as is to get me the **** out of here ,whos that fair too?