Author Topic: Is This Really A Game?  (Read 2378 times)

Offline PunkinHead

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Is This Really A Game?
« on: September 09, 2005, 05:42:23 AM »
I just had to vent!

Are these guys playing a game because it looks like a love fest instead. What did they come on BB for? To be BFF? I thought by now there would be some kind of drama going on. Ivette whines and cries that she sooo deserves the money and how dare anyone, like April or Janelle, try to get it because she needs more than them. But, she is too afraid to vote against Maggie because of Maggie using the old schoolgirl line of..."If you turn on us, we all will hate you and vote against you".  I feel like I am watching a bad episode of Beverly Hills 90210! I mean, yeah, it is obvious that one of the friendship are gonna win this, but no one takes any risks! Ivette won't win and neither will April because they can't get it through their thick heads that just because they are loyal to the "Queen Bee" doesn't insure them that they will win the money.
Jennifer makes me sick...I am so glad she is gone. She has been acting like she is better than everyone else since she left and I think out of all the nerd herd, she has got to be the snobbiest, most hateful person out there. Although James flicked them off, she could just laugh if it off and get over it. Instead, she acts like she never deserved it.
Although the soveriegn six made many mistakes, they took risks and had to fight to stay in the house. The others just followed whatever Maggie said for that week. So, I guess Maggie deserves it because she learned to use the Cappy cryfest to her advantage. I don't know if she would have gotten that far if she didn't, but she took the opportunity.
Janelle may not win, but I think she will get the most out of the BB experience and good for her. The 500 G's won't mean that much to her down the road. If anyone, she and Kaysar will get the most notoriety and opportunity out of the game.
I don't know if it's even worth watching the rest of the show. It is kind of obvious what will happen. The only thing that may keep me watching is seeing Janelle throw a few curveballs at the nerd herd and hearing them whine and cry about how nothing is fair. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I hope future BB contestants learn from this year.....people don't watch because they want to see an awful soap opera....they watch to see a competition!