Who should Janey nominate for eviction.. select 2 from the 3

IVETTE
7 (35%)
APRIL
4 (20%)
MAGGIE
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Who should be nominated next?!  (Read 2439 times)

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Who should be nominated next?!
« on: September 09, 2005, 03:51:07 AM »
i am not troo sure, but strategically, Maggie has the whole nerd herd behind her, whereas the other 2's trams may decide to split.. im saying maggie and april and telling ivette to vote maggie..

MAGGIE - Jen/Beau/April/Ivette
JANELLE - Rachel/Howie/Possibly james
APRIL - Jen/Beau/Maggie
IVETTE - Beau/Jen/Maggie

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Who should be nominated next?!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 10:29:29 AM »
Well I know Howie said to get rid of Ivette because she would not deal, but she is the only one being nice to janie...yes it is because she is HOH but she was being nice before Howie left, this might mean somethign to Janie.

April woudl be the smart one to take to the end as I think Janie might be able to beat her as Ivette does not like that April does not need it. 

We know Janie does not like Maggie because of how she did Kaysr and Michael adn the NH will vote for Maggie.

Ivette will win againt Janie too....Does janie look at who she might win against or who she wants to win the game?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who should be nominated next?!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 11:22:13 AM »
Janie wants Maggie gone the most but knows it will be hard to get rid of her .
Ivette & April will vote against each other for the boot ..they both want Maggie to stay .I swear it all goes back to Crappy  {l{.
Maggie would Vote Ivette off because she even told April that she cannot win in the final 2 against Ivette , that being Ivette would probably have James /Rachels / Janie & Howies votes .