Author Topic: Mediiia Whore Round 1  (Read 13072 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediiia Whore Round 1
« on: September 08, 2005, 05:25:37 PM »
any info that you have post here  |#' , some of my guesses in bold

Round 1 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (100 Minutes of Fame) 

Amy Blake Brandon Brian Brianna Brooke Cindy Danni Gary Jamie Jim Judd Lydia Margaret Morgan Rafe Someone no listed here 
Which tribe wins the IC? (60 Minutes of Fame) 
Nakum Yaxha 
Which tribe wins the RC?
(30 Minutes of Fame)  Nakum Neither Yaxha 
Which challenge is more physical? (30 Minutes of Fame) 
Can't be determined The IC The RC   To close to call 
Which tribe finds or makes fire first? (35 Minutes of Fame)  
Can't be determined Nakum NeitherYaxha 
Which tribe finds or makes shelter first?
(35 Minutes of Fame)   Can't be determined Nakum NeitherYaxha
Will Stephenie and Bobby Jon be able to win the million? (30 Minutes of Fame) 
No We aren't told Yes  
Can Stephenie or Bobby Jon be voted out? (35 Minutes of Fame) 
No We aren't told Yes
How glad is Mediiia Whore to be back after a long summer vacation? (50 Minutes of Fame)  
*shakes fist in anger at game players*  {l{
Meh MW's mind is still on vacation
Very glad cause MW luvs us all! 

Deadline for round 1 picks: Thursday, September 15th, 7ish PM EST
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 11:30:41 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Mediiia Whore Round 1
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 05:39:21 PM »
Per TDT there was fire at at least one camp (Nakum), meaning both probably had the ability. - Either that or this is a giveaway that Nakum won the first IC.

Also they have several urns, primitive knives, per Corvis flour .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 01:40:41 AM »
Yikes, MW Round 1 is up already?!  I can't believe S11 begins in ONE week!  Better git my act together & see what games I'm gonna play besides MW...ASAP.  Been focused on BB & other things.  :]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 11:30:01 AM »
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE - "Paddle Battle" (Canoe race, wok lighting)/ Yaxha wins?
BOOT/ Jim? Bobby Jon? Brooke? Blake? Danni?
At this early stage, we're still looking for more info to help figure out likely first boot candidates. But the five below seem like a good crop from which to choose:

- Jim the firefighter would appear to be toting around multiple moon-sized targets. He's got the same profession as the last winner, Jeff Probst doesn't think too highly of his social skills, and TVGuide says he spends the morning of Day Two throwing up. Not a good situation to be in, especially when you have 20 years on the next-oldest contestant on your tribe.

- Still, we have no idea how the Nakum tribe will respond to Bobby Jon's repeat Survivor appearance. As the last Palau contestant to leave the game as a member of the ill-fated Ulong tribe, his new Nakum tribemates may view him as an easily disposable bad-luck charm. Then again, he is a quiet, dedicated worker who gives his all in challenges, so they'd be fairly stupid to do so. But nobody ever said this Ivy League-free tribe was smart.

- Brooke is also a possibility. She may be viewed as the weakest link on her tribe (about which she seemed aware pre-game). But she appears to be angling for UTR status, and is shown involved in various camp-related work activities, so she may avoid immediate removal.

- The two (other) models, Blake and Danni are also potential boot candidates. Blake seems to spend a lot of time removed from the tribe, and apart from a scene of him lying down, has been fairly invisible thus far in CBS's ad campaign. Danni is a dark-horse candidate here, simply because Jeff Probst's pre-game assessments of her (here, and here) have been so conspicuously positive. Like Blake, she's been shown in trouble in the CBS ads (sliding down a hill).

Still, nothing much solid to go on yet. Hopefully the coming week will be more informative.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/spoilers/index.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 06:00:24 PM »
From the TV Guide article:
The tone is set early in the first episode with a brutal challenge: The two tribes, Nakum and Yaxha, are pitted against each other in an 11-mile overnight hike through the poisonous snake-filled jungle. (The winning team gets the better of the two camps and the flint to help create fire.)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 08:38:24 PM »
hey puddin!!  excellent spoiling, and i will try to help you!!  ]**]     been so busy with the business and kids, but plan to dedicate every evening this week to survivor spoiling!! (|     who is not spoiling, and who is?? :prayer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 09:33:24 PM »
 :<( Gammy ..I'll probably make my picks after ABT & TDT does so on thursday . {l{

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 08:52:07 AM »
 ((^me too    :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 11:08:07 AM »
 {l{we are cheaters cheaters  |#'

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 11:24:04 AM »
I'm soooo glad I'm not doing the games this season... (|
But I still like to read about the questions and see you guys sweat!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 01:06:14 PM »
HaHa Swanee ( Meatballs for dinner tonight !! )
Good for you.. I wish that I could give up a season too . You know when you were #1 in all the games ( 9th in Snewsers  2nd in MW ) it sorta feels like I met my goal and have lost some interest too   ]][.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 01:45:29 PM »
double darn it haha swanee.

they've never had an rc before the first ic. so is the trek thru the jungle considered the rc? or is it just a race to get there first? wouldn't that be the most physical since it's going to take a lot more time and effort to complete?

confused as always.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 02:01:01 PM »
I think it would be considered an rc because the 1st to arrive gets to choose the better camp.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 03:52:37 PM »
And last year MW asked the same question about the Reward and we picked  NO REWARD but MW decided that the flint ( even though it was one big Immunity Challenge with reward thrown in ) was a reward so..

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 03:56:12 PM »
oh yeah, doh! thanks. i'm still going to guess than the the rc is the most physical.

still debating my mw team. only stephanie in my mind is a good pick. mw loves her and likely still will, especially if they win the ic. likely going to pick 4 and change up after the first week or two.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 03:58:59 PM »
Can Stephenie or Bobby Jon be voted out? (35 Minutes of Fame) 
No We aren't told Yes

I wish MW specified  first episode or whatever because I read that BJ & Steph probably get a free immunity pass for the first episode .. ??

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 04:42:17 PM »
Which tribe finds or makes shelter first?
(35 Minutes of Fame)  Can't be determined Nakum Neither Yaxha

This doesn't exactly indicate they have built shelter first, but I just thought I'd point out that "visible shelter" appears in the Yaxha camp.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/spoilers/ep1.htm

And last, but not least, we have the Yaxha (blue) tribe. The bulk of their camp vidcaps appear to come from at least Day 2, because everyone is wearing more (and mostly different) clothes than at arrival, and they already have their shelter built.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 05:56:31 PM »
good info thanks aminkino

( Keep your eye on Corvis( Survivor Thughts from Iowa )  because hes a member of ABT/ACME  and I'm 99% sure Mersaydeez is sharing all she knows with them , at least I know she was back in July anyway . )

BOOT/ Jim? Brooke? Blake? Danni?
At this early stage, we're still looking for more info to help figure out likely first boot candidates. But the four below seem like a good crop from which to choose:

- Jim the firefighter would appear to be toting around multiple moon-sized targets. He's got the same profession as the last winner, Jeff Probst doesn't think too highly of his social skills, and TVGuide says he spends the morning of Day Two throwing up. Not a good situation to be in, especially when you have 20 years on the next-oldest contestant on your tribe.

- Brooke is also a possibility. She may be viewed as the weakest link on her tribe (about which she seemed aware pre-game). But she appears to be angling for UTR status, and is shown involved in various camp-related work activities, so she may avoid immediate removal.

- The two (other) models, Blake and Danni are also potential boot candidates. Blake seems to spend a lot of time removed from the tribe, and apart from a scene of him lying down, has been fairly invisible thus far in CBS's ad campaign. Danni is a dark-horse candidate here, simply because Jeff Probst's pre-game assessments of her (here, and here) have been so conspicuously positive. Like Blake, she's been shown in trouble in the CBS ads (sliding down a hill).

Still, nothing much solid to go on yet. Hopefully the coming week will be more informative. Note: We removed Bobby Jon from first boot consideration, because Corvis says he came back "tanned and thin." While not conclusive, we're comfortable that this means he avoided an Ep1 departure.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 09:53:19 PM »
i am picking jim for the boot, as he is shown puking, and i think they will get rid of the weak, as to not make mistakes made by the previous tribes!! =]/  swanee, u are not in any of the games??  :':')   i am having a strange time getting into it all again my self!! :roll: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 09:57:21 PM »
Mike-e just gave me a heads up that TDT posted @ suckd that thye have narrowed the first boot down to Cindy the Zookeeper .
thanks Mike-e  :<(

nevermind ..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 11:25:04 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 10:29:27 PM »
Well??
 }}
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (100 Minutes of Fame)
Which tribe wins the IC? (60 Minutes of Fame) Yaxha
Which tribe wins the RC? (30 Minutes of Fame) Yaxha
Which challenge is more physical? (30 Minutes of Fame) To close to call ???????
Which tribe finds or makes fire first? (35 Minutes of Fame) Yaxha
Which tribe finds or makes shelter first? (35 Minutes of Fame) Yaxha
Will Stephenie and Bobby Jon be able to win the million? (30 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Can Stephenie or Bobby Jon be voted out? (35 Minutes of Fame) Yes
How glad is Mediiia Whore to be back after a long summer vacation? (50 Minutes of Fame) *shakes fist in anger at game players*

Mediiia Whore Team 
For Round 1 

team
Lydia /Margaret /Rafe/Stepahnie
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 11:25:25 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 11:48:18 PM »
i am picking jim for the boot, as he is shown puking, and i think they will get rid of the weak, as to not make mistakes made by the previous tribes!! =]/ swanee, u are not in any of the games?? :':') i am having a strange time getting into it all again my self!! :roll:

Im going with Gammy on this   ..get rid of the weak one Jim the barfer .

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 10:08:20 AM »
Really good find from TDT re:  possible first boot.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18587.topic&start=41&stop=60

Over in MeSS, Wezzie asked a very good question: when was the picture of Yaxha hiking (without bags) taken? I checked the file info in Photoshop, and it reveals the date the photo was taken. For the picture in question, it was taken 6/27/05, or Day One.

But this got me thinking: when were all the other pictures taken? Going off of the unbranded pictures from this collection at Sfever (www.survivorfever.net/gal...p?album=21 ), I found a lot of the Nakum photos were taken on 6/30/05, which should be the first day of Episode 2. At the very least, since there are pictures from 6/27, it must be beyond the first boot. That means people photographed on 6/30 are safe for Ep1.

There are pictures of the following Nakum people taken on 6/30:
Blake, Brandon, Brooke, Danni, Jim, Judd, Margaret

Both of Cindy's solo pictures are from 6/28 (as are the images that look like part of the first IC).

So that leaves Bobby Jon and Cindy as first boot candidates, assuming Nakum heads to TC first. My money's now on Cindy.

(Edited to fix link... sorry Croc).

Edited by: truedorktimes at: 9/12/05 9:50 pm

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2005, 10:12:42 AM »
Wait a minute...now TDT is saying that two cameras are taking pictures and one is 19 hours differnt than the other.  Stay tuned...

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2005, 11:28:43 AM »
swanee, u are not in any of the games??  :':')   i am having a strange time getting into it all again my self!! :roll: 

Well, Gammy, I'll be semi-spoiling this season because I'm still gonna do the cBS Fantasy League.  But I'll be more interested in things like Tree Mail, crying,and catching fish! (%#